•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I thought CV's idea was to bring ArMan closer by staying under one roof for six months. There are no signs of it. What is wrong with Manav, why he is always humiliating and accusing Archana? He knew from DK sir's talk that Archana came to the party on invitation of DK sir, and he still blamed Archana. Archana is keep crying in every single episode. It has been enough torture to the viewers.

If you are eating your favorite dish and you find bug in it, wouldn't it will spoil your mood terribly. That is what happening with ArVi scenes, you start to enjoy a little and boom you see stupid Punni or her call to Purvi.  Hope not to see Punni at all at the corporate party, especially when ArVi are enjoying their moments. Ekta please get rid of Punni as soon as possible.

Edited by Darlyne - 11 years ago
you dont get it ... in  next few weeks its gonna be revalation time ... and  den manav gonna sulk about it so dey dey need some flashback scenes to show sulking manav dat is why all dese things are done
I know but still it is torturing to see crying Archana in every episode!!!
I am getting very bored with all this now ...the creatives are stretching the sulking Manav and the sacrifising Archana too much ..

I think they have more than enough scens to show Manav's regrets ... 

really predictable and boring this is now ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
This show would be more successful if the story lines move along faster and stop dragging like this ...