India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi will take the credit (Page 2)

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Its wrong for Rashi to take credit since its Baa who is fixing everything. if Rashi is wise then she wouldn't take credit for bringing family together as it would set alarm bells in Koki that Rashi is behind the split in the first place. I would love Rashi to get a taste of her own medicine and get absolutely no credit for fixing hetal/ koki relations and it had to remain a secret that she and Gopi planned it with Baa.

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Nice post nancy,very well said
completely agree
Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Modis are doomed
sahraa Groupbie
sahraa
sahraa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I dont know why but then i have a strange feeling that Gopi will be prasied for all this in the end.

Baa will bring Hetal and Koki togather and then when all the family members are present she will say its all because of my potha vahu. Rashi will be in cloud nine as Baa herself is going to prasie her but then Baa will say "Come here Gopi Vahu" LOL

thats it Should see Rats oppps!! Rashi's faceAngry

Baa will then say that if not for Gopi to ask that day about Kaikeyi in Ramayana, i would not have got the hint. She was so worried for the family's unity and what i saw today made me react.

and then she should smile at Rashi and say "Kem Rashi Vahu"Wink

Imagine this scenario friends !!!! WOW!!!!!!!! I would love it to see that Rashi's face and moreso ever as always Koki " Meri Gopi Vahu Bahut Samajdari Hein!!!! Kem Mota Bhahi???" and guess what Hetal should say " Han Kokila" and smile.

WOW!!!!!! How will this be????? I'll be in lalalala land...

What say friends???? This is my wishful thinking hope CV's remember that only thruth should triumph and take the scene lilke this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahraa

I dont know why but then i have a strange feeling that Gopi will be prasied for all this in the end.

Baa will bring Hetal and Koki togather and then when all the family members are present she will say its all because of my potha vahu. Rashi will be in cloud nine as Baa herself is going to prasie her but then Baa will say "Come here Gopi Vahu" LOL

thats it Should see Rats oppps!! Rashi's faceAngry

Baa will then say that if not for Gopi to ask that day about Kaikeyi in Ramayana, i would not have got the hint. She was so worried for the family's unity and what i saw today made me react.

and then she should smile at Rashi and say "Kem Rashi Vahu"Wink

Imagine this scenario friends !!!! WOW!!!!!!!! I would love it to see that Rashi's face and moreso ever as always Koki " Meri Gopi Vahu Bahut Samajdari Hein!!!! Kem Mota Bhahi???" and guess what Hetal should say " Han Kokila" and smile.

WOW!!!!!! How will this be????? I'll be in lalalala land...

What say friends???? This is my wishful thinking hope CV's remember that only thruth should triumph and take the scene lilke this.

Beautiful! I love your scene! If it happens like this I will be bloody happy!!! Big smile
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Nice post. Dont want rashi to take credit.

Go to top