Rashi will take the credit

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

With Baa's help Rashi will bring HeKi close again. Rashi is using her own brain this time & she knew if Gopi open her mouth she would be in the trouble again. So she went to baa & showed she care for the house & she can'nt see HeKi fighting with each other for small matters. Baa believed Rashi & she is impressed with Rashi. So now seriously Rashi makes a place in Baa's heart. Baa will never know Rashi is behind misunderstanding between HeKI. Baa will always think Rashi is very smart & nice girl who always think abt family. Noone will Modi family know Gopi actually solve HeKI problems, they will think bcz of Rashi they are together again.

Edited by _Nancy_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Lovely post Nancy 

dont want this too work in Rashis Favor
She realy likes that the Family is going too split she was smiling all the time But i agree with you this will work for Rashi 
And that what i dont like this its everytime the same story 
Its always in Her Favor!😔
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I was thinking the same thoughts as you nancy.  But Baa could be wiser than I thought.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think one should underestimate an elder person's intelligence.  Baa has silently observed all the happenings in the house and now she is declaring the judgement to all as the head of the family.  Rashi thinks that because Baa is on her side, she is holding all the cards in her hands, little is she aware of the consequences of being overconfident. Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I agree with you Nancy.
But it's best to not think too much about Rashi and her kalakaries which manipulate the Modi's otherwise, you will be pulling your hair out and remain with 10 hairs on your head...😳, either that, if you stay watching the serial...or you will end up quitting watching as you can't stand seeing again and again the villain of the show winning over the good side.

It's a crazy serial, but thinking a bit positively and how it goes with Urshi, Rashi will get some punishment indirectly in this track, it won't be a direct consequence of the kalakaries she has done, but some punishment at the end of the track.
--HANISA-- thumbnail
nancy nice post i was thinking same as  you n yo have post it 
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rashi's cleverly moving her steps..

If Rashi is exposed now, Kalakaaris will not continue further..

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rashi plotted and planned. And GoBaa bought it. Perhaps it's time to re-name the duo... GoBaar is beginning to sound more apt ðŸ¤£
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its wrong for Rashi to take credit since its Baa who is fixing everything. if Rashi is wise then she wouldn't take credit for bringing family together as it would set alarm bells in Koki that Rashi is behind the split in the first place. I would love Rashi to get a taste of her own medicine and get absolutely no credit for fixing hetal/ koki relations and it had to remain a secret that she and Gopi planned it with Baa.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post nancy,very well said
completely agree