Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Sanzy/Sanju: I'll be back! Just going to eat something little before dinner (hungry since didn't take lunch) 
sanjanaprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saania-

Hey all Swamis🤣

Hey! Hey!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Di did u have 2 invite her * makes a face * 🤣 lmaooo my mum hates watching Indian serials she is sooo wierd she finds em 2 long and draggish 🤣 nooo u can't have Naani ji 🤣

Don't worri Sanjuuu me and u r gong out on a date aswell on friday kaii 🤣 whts Tom without his Jerry I'm Tom by da way 🤣 
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lmfaoo today's epi was so jokes🤣 Poor Arnie! he's soon gonna hafta register himself in the mental asylum all thanks to his sati-savitri wife🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

@ Sanzy/Sanju: I'll be back! Just going to eat something little before dinner (hungry since didn't take lunch) 

Cum soon Di I'm gonna go in a bit I'm sooo damn tired right now 

Lmaooo Saania I knw bechara's gonna faint aswell  She just killed it 2da she was awesome wiv her scarf and everything I loved her 2dai's epi just made me lauf like mad 😆😆
Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 12 years ago
sanjanaprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Di did u have 2 invite her * makes a face * 🤣 lmaooo my mum hates watching Indian serials she is sooo wierd she finds em 2 long and draggish 🤣 nooo u can't have Naani ji 🤣

Don't worri Sanjuuu me and u r gong out on a date aswell on friday kaii 🤣 whts Tom without his Jerry I'm Tom by da way 🤣 

Dont be jealous Sanzy and lucky my mom love serials! Shes at home most of the time so she has nothing better to do😆 and okayy I will book friday, so no plans on friday! and that is not fair you always get the better characters! I want to be Tom😆
MinnieRose thumbnail

Omg same here! my mom HATES watching dramas..
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjanaprincess

Dont be jealous Sanzy and lucky my mom love serials! Shes at home most of the time so she has nothing better to do😆 and okayy I will book friday, so no plans on friday! and that is not fair you always get the better characters! I want to be Tom😆

I wish my mum was like urs cab we trade 🤣🤣 hahaha mine always out and about shopping 😆 Yah u better not miss my date I'll get my driver 2 pick u up at 8 sharp 🤣 pshttt I will be Tom 2dai and u can be him tomz 🤣 sooo immature u r 🤣 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saania-

Omg same here! my mom HATES watching dramas..

Swear I don't knw whr I got this gene from cause both my parents don't watch any serials at all 😆😆 Just me and my older sister big fans 🤣 
MinnieRose thumbnail

Cum soon Di I'm gonna go in a bit I'm sooo damn tired right now 

Lmaooo Saania I knw bechara's gonna faint aswell  She just killed it 2da she was awesome wiv her scarf and everything I loved her 2dai's epi just made me lauf like mad 😆😆

Oh i cant wait to see her reaction to that!! they better show something coming out of it - like major concern or something - hopefully they wont put that to waste like they usually do😡

But yes! today khushi was bang in there!😆 she was really good!