Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Sanzy: Its a date on Thursday (unless they call me in) also I am working this weekend (might not have time to come online)

@ Sanju: You also watch DEK?

@ Lena: DEK? What happen?
sanjanaprincess thumbnail
@Fairy: Welcome back!

@Lena: Yes I watched DEK and Uday and Manayta looked like an adorable jodi when they were dancing! Bye Lena! See you later! Take care!

@Sanzy: Dont worry I will watch it today for sure!

@Di: I use to but I stopped watching it but I am going to start watching it again if I have the time lol😆
Edited by sanjanaprincess - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww bless Lena u will pass marn don't worri
Bye bye
Talk wiv yah soon :)

Haha I will get da candles Di u make da food kaii and yah Sanjuuu ur not invited just me and Di dinner 4 2 🤣 🤣 if thy call I Di I will sue em 🤣
@Sanzy: Whatever I'll just go with Ishu Di than 😛 go to dinner with your Di!
MistiofMistz thumbnail
@ Sanju: You should! Its getting better day by day (just hope nothing screw it up again) Just love Manveer
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
@Sanjuuu
Sometimes I wonder how do u keep up wiv watching sooo many drama's yah knw lmaooo I just about make time 4 watching IPKKND 🤣🤣 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy: Whatever I'll just go with Ishu Di than 😛 go to dinner with your Di!

Damn u can't have Naani ji either u take PC wiv yah 🤣 🤣 she will defo eat all ur food leaving u starving on ur date 🤣🤣 
MistiofMistz thumbnail
@ Sanju; You are also invited for the date? How can I forget you? My lunch is booked with Sanzy, but dinner is with both...

@ Sanzy: Candles! I'll just have to blow them out like ASR. I can't believe Khushi going to use Gopi Vahu trick to annoy her ASR
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

@ Sanju; You are also invited for the date? How can I forget you? My lunch is booked with Sanzy, but dinner is with both...

@ Sanzy: Candles! I'll just have to blow them out like ASR. I can't believe Khushi going to use Gopi Vahu trick to annoy her ASR

How rude Di I brought em specially 4 our date ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Lmaooo she is damn hilarious specially whn she falls on his feet Hahahah and he just jumps up 🤣 🤣

Hello Saania swami 🤣 
Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 12 years ago
@Di: I am going start watching it! Yay! In your face Sanzy! Thank you for inviting me Di!

@Sanzy: I dont know either but my mom  is a big fan of serials so she puts it on and than I just start watching with her! and NOOO I am taking Ishu Di okayy!