Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Journey of being together - Reaching out to him !! (Page 2)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Wonderful take navya!!Clap
The way Gopi rushed to call Ahem goes  to show her confidence and dependability on him. They have become close friends and she  has deep faith in him now. She was positive that he'll be able to help her in this hour of need. Gopi's Kanha ji has entered Ahem ji nowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
lovely post very well said...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab

jazz54321 Senior Member
jazz54321
jazz54321

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
very well analysed Navya Smile.. i wish for both of them to speak and discuss the whole scenario..
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Excellent post Navya!!

I loved how you analysed Ahem and Gopi's actions today.

Gopi has become confident enough to ring Ahem and inform him of what is going on at home and kudos goes to Ahem for engendering this confidence within her. 

I hope this confidence is quickly translated into their personal relationship and that both Ahem and Gopi are confident enough to ask the questions of each other that need to be asked and have the strength to truthfully answer each other. 
We all know that they love each other but it's time that they opened up to each other!!
Agree Nazma that Ahem & Gopi love each other but love does not always take one form...it takes multiple forms such as confidence, accepting one another's family...being there  for one another & for the family members...& this is what we have seen today...

Ahem now needs to work on their relationship to get her to trust him in things related to just them & this is turn will take their relationship much closer to each other...but all in all today Ahem's efforts of asking her not be afraid of him, getting her to open up & talk to him have shown the results Wink !!!
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

very nice post Reckha...Sorry if i spell ur name wrong...But dear ur analysis is superb...Thumb up...
Thank you Monyka...& Im spelled as Rekha Wink !!!
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Navya, that was a wonderful analysis. I was waiting all day to get on line and comment. I agreed with you 100%. Ahem's hard work has paid off. Gopi has within her the confidence to reach out to him in her time of need. Yes she did hesitate, but as you said it was because she did not want to disturb him at work. But other than that she would always call upon him to help her and be with her. Thank you so much for this analysis. It was perfect and there is nothing to add as you have said it all. Another fantabulous job Navya/aka/Rekha. Two thumbs up for you Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Thank you Rupal Wink !!!
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Love the words u have written again! Clap Gopi, is showing the confidence now to share with her husband all the troubles that are going on.  It is beautiful to watch her keep growing! Star

It is definitely a stepping stone that CVs have created and envisioned as an excuse for Gohem to become closer.  With all the events that are about to take place, both will take comfort in each others sorrow and despair. Due to their vulnerability, they both will open up their hearts to one another, and share their deepest inner feelings with the tragedy that has befallen them. It will be another reason for Ahem to spend more time with Gopi, to take care of her, to not let that smile go off her face, and to reassure her that everything is going to be fine, and that he will always be there for her. Smile
Sorry, I think I went slightly off the topic! Embarrassed 
I agree Kshama...though the scene was just for a min...it actually showed how much Gopi & Ahem have come closer to each other & how Ahem's efforts have started to show the results with Gopi just trusting him more than anyone else Wink !!!

With the family dynamics changing, they both will need each other's support more than anything & anyone else & Im very sure each will be there for the other Smile !!!
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Wonderful take navya!!Clap
The way Gopi rushed to call Ahem goes  to show her confidence and dependability on him. They have become close friends and she  has deep faith in him now. She was positive that he'll be able to help her in this hour of need. Gopi's Kanha ji has entered Ahem ji nowEmbarrassed

Tina, Ahem was & will always be her Kanaji  !!! Its just that both have to realise it themselves Wink !!!

Go to top