Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Vidith in HD (Page 2)

Poll Question: Would you prefer Vidith to stay for a long time in HD?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [93.10%]
2 [6.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Poor guy, he is harmless...

He needs to stay.. by the way what else he does apart from sitting in a wheelchairLOL

Vidit is fan of vidya balan and loves watching dirty picture songs... Now, he will tell Rishi, if you want to marry my sister, show me that movie Dirty picture, warna no shaadi with InduLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mehnaaz-ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

He needs to stay.. by the way what else he does apart from sitting in a wheelchairLOL

Vidit is fan of vidya balan and loves watching dirty picture songs... Now, he will tell Rishi, if you want to marry my sister, show me that movie Dirty picture, warna no shaadi with InduLOL
funny this one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mehnaaz-

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Originally posted by mahkutty

funny this one.
But, he was watching vidya dance that day when Munna bhaisaab was with him... He kind of got wild when Indu came and switched off...his tears started rolling in protestLOL

I am sure now he is singing ullala ullala... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mehnaaz-ALUJNA21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index