Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: D3fication

Heyy! Nice to meet you too! :) Nothing just watching some old Swaron videos. :P So are you in school or college? :)

in colg doing PGDCA(post graduation diploma in computer applications)...

so wat u doing?? and wer are u from?????
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oops so i should call you Shaani di! :P I'm in class 11 right now. Lived in Delhi but just shifted to Jaipur. Where are you from??
shaani2209 thumbnail

Oops so i should call you Shaani di! :P I'm in class 11 right now. Lived in Delhi but just shifted to Jaipur. Where are you from??

i dont mind if u dnt call me di!...m from Goa...
so wic is ur fav swaron scene?????
Phosphenes thumbnail
Wow! Go goa!! nice!
Hehe..favourite swaron scene..There are tooo many!! I cant name one. Recently, i loved yesterday's scene when  sharon was getting so excited to receive Swayam's call, and then she was so disappointed when he mentioned that they were taking auditions for the 6th dancer. She wanted to be in their team and dance with him!! When will she admit to herself  that Swayam owns her heart. :P 
Phosphenes thumbnail
Whats your fav swaron scene?? :D
shaani2209 thumbnail
arrey agar sharon admits dat gazab nahi ho jayega?????

mine are all i guess...der isn't any dat i dont like...the one i love the most can say tha boat ride and the tango dance...
Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
joker 
Phosphenes thumbnail
@Shaani di-Sorry for the late reply! Lappy ki battery khatam ho gayi thi! Pleeeaase god use realize karva do!! Thousands of swaron fans will bless Cvs!! she should atleast admit it to herself. But she is taking baby steps towards this epiphany. :) 
Phosphenes thumbnail
Hello! May i know your name please? i'm Sahiba :)
shaani2209 thumbnail

@Shaani di-Sorry for the late reply! Lappy ki battery khatam ho gayi thi! Pleeeaase god use realize karva do!! Thousands of swaron fans will bless Cvs!! she should atleast admit it to herself. But she is taking baby steps towards this epiphany. :) 

oh its ok...hehe...m wondering wat the gift will turn out to be...plz CV's nomarks add mat karna...