Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Raghav...Raghav...Raghav...RaghavDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming

Woww what an entryDay Dreaming we could not have asked for a better one I guessDay Dreaming.
The entry starting with BG Raghav...Raghav...Raghav.

And Raghav running to chase the busBlushing what a classy runBlushing I never knew even running can be so stylish, elegant and raw at the same timeBlushing.

Thinking about it only below lines are coming in

Hum apne khwabon ka jahaan de gaye
Tum daud daud ke meri jaan ley gae

The banging of the bus * So lucky bus Blushing his hands touched it so many timesBlushing*.
Driver and conductor dared to challenge himAngry yet he did not leave hope and was so quick in figuring out a better way and instead of making bus to stop he chose putting it to halt ROFL.

What am amazing entry truly even though it was filmy and over dramatic yet you can call it one of best entries ever.

Complete justice to the situation, upcoming track and his character was done. And understanding how intriguing character going to be such intriguing entry was needed where you can just hold your breath and wait for the next shot to hit the screen as you have no idea what more is stored for you.

Raghav standing in mid of the road without any fear just showed his fearless and determined attitude and making bus to stop just emphasized on his ways, if he has to do something then he will get it done anyhow.

He can make people change their paths but if he is firm on anything than no power in the world can shake him.

His eyes speaking volumes about the angst and intensity the guys holdsBlushing

And not to forget him clenching his fist which only highlights height of his angerDay Dreaming.
There was something different about him, his aura was different from the rest and it was beautifully put forth.

Eventhough they didn't reveal his face to us yet this shot revealed everything to us his mind set, his determination, his attitude, his POV and his ideas of dealing with the situation, yet keeping suspense element intact making everyone more curious about the character and how intriguing the character is going to be.

All in all wonderful job by the creatives, the entry was done keeping the characterization and future story in mind, very significant introduction Approve with that Raghupati Raghav BG score enhancing the beauty of the shot and underlining the importance of the character.

Score was pretty much symbolic to Ram - Sita relation.

Brilliant scripting. Great Editing. Smart Direction

And the man behind who pumped life into the shotBlushing Harshad ChopdaDay Dreaming woww what work and I am so much amazed not that he nailed it or has put the base of another character as it is what we were expecting from him but how even after knowing that he will come up with his new best he still managed to amaze us and just made us feel like standing and applauding for him.

One of the Best Entries in Indian Television Party

Edited by SunShine_A - 10 April 2012 at 2:14am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

shalu-123kritz.anYa.vivupoemnimitha12tanyajsafinsalinaa-Rozi-zohra80RosminnafisazAmrita_18nilizaanisaahha35_adsalima523Ruhee110ZAHARA.Piu.chaha_khanharshad.diwanisugiicutegirl94minaz296-Siddhi--Ramya-arabian_love..Jessie..flutterbymanasi_31april10..Apz..srijaaa127silky_harshadTani91Absoluvromiosugar1-Maha-FreshDaisymishti_17-vandy-Soaps1_Bidzie_harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What An Entry !!!!!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Mey subha a key post karoun gi abhi sleep time Day Dreaming

Edited by Soaps1 - 09 April 2012 at 12:40pm

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Mujhy pta tha tu speech likh rahi hogi Ermm
Mera Raghav Day Dreaming
His eyes
His Hairs
His lipsDay Dreaming
The way he was running Day Dreaming

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
nw were shud i start..Big smile.
hv 2 mention dat dis was by far d most awaited nd most wanted entry 4 d showCool...
d last 1 month nd 29 days seems just like a blink 4 me nw...Ermm..
nd i m so happy 2 declare dat d entry 4 which i craved 4 , fought 4 nd waited 4 like an insane was worth of it..Dancing.

each nd every step of d entry was so meaning ful nd symbolic..Day Dreaming

-  at 1st RAGHAV running crazily aftr d bus nd banging its side.Day Dreaming...( dis shows dat RAGHAV, is a guy who is very simple nd doesnt hesitate 2 ask 4 his rights in front of anybody, he is firm nd utter confident)

-den he fails 2 catch d bus  nd chooses 2 take 4 a shortcut...Day Dreaming...( here they meant dat he can do anything nd choose any path 2 get wateva he wants, in short stubborn nd determined)

-while taking d shortcut, he just puts an apple 4m d cart nd even enjoys eating it..Blushing...( shows he doesnt know 2 b formal or rather we cab say dat maintaining discipline or formalities r not his cup of tea)

-standing in d middle of d crowdy road nd not even caring about d vehicles nd dere pass off..Cool..Day Dreaming...(clarifies dat he doesnt hv fear of anything , not even dying nd he is passionate 4 anything he wants )

-nd d final part stopping of d bus nd simply entering inside, nd don even giving a damn 2 d conductor or d driver's nonsense..Clap..Day Dreaming...( symbolises dat he doesnt like 2 reply or prove his ability 2 anybody, or doesnt like 2 defend himself, nd just simply prefers attacking in every step)

so HOLA 4 RAGHAV...Party..
raghupati RAGHAV raja ram.Party...
shit dis bacground wudnt hv suited ne1 else so more dan dis man.Day Dreaming...
my heartbeats r still fluctuating..Heart.
don know wat will happen wen RAGHAV bleeds his hand nd shows his face, i might alsoo faint..Ouch...Broken Heart...
thanx 2 d CVss 4 giving a very dramatic but yet d most needed nd d most symbolic entry ever...Clap...Thumbs Up...
they just proved in 17 mins episode dar RAGHAV is d main hero nd he deserves 2 b d main hero.Clap...

i think i hv fallen in love again...Day Dreaming...nd found a new luv..Heart.ROFL...
goshhh d bus was so lucky dat RAGHAV touched it so many tyms..Blushing.
lucky apple 2 hv a bite 4m him...Blushing.ROFL...

lucky we dat widout nemore delays our flight finally landed..ROFL...
nw just RAGHAV , RAGHAVI nd nd dere kahaniii...Day Dreaming...

Edited by harshu.sundas - 09 April 2012 at 5:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kritz.anYa.vivu

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I must say that was quite a dramatic entry..so he ran behind the bus bcoz some goons wer in it n at first i thought he just wanted to catch the bus to go somewhere LOL n what ws that they did nt show his full face today too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-arabian_love

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
2 see d million dollar face, we hv 2 wait a bit more...Day Dreaming

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Totally agree Aashi ... This has to be one of the best entries on TV ... It was truly enchanting ... keeping you hooked every moment to the screen ki ab kya hoga ab kya hoga ... direction and editing was superb ... the Raghav Raghav bg music had me grinning ROFL Loved the detailing of Raghav's entry ... My most fav shot after the clenched fist one and his passionate eyes has to be the one where he takes an apple bite Day Dreaming and even the one after it when they showed sweat dripping down his cheek Day Dreaming I felt the style and the aura of Raghav was perfectly put forth by Harshad in the entry itself ... I mean even before we have actually seen Raghav's face we've got quite much an idea of how (add:intriguing) Ragahv is going to be Cool His every trait was emphasised with his every move and gesture ... The will power and energy with which he was running to catch the bus was clearly indicating he has a certain aim in mind ... he has it decided ... there is something terribly wrong that made him take the other route to catch that particular bus

Eventhough the entry was dramatic and filmy but it was absolutely entertaining and mesmerising ... As HC said in the HT article the basics remain same but it depends hugely on how is it performed ... and what a performance Harshad! Left me spellbounded Day Dreaming intensity, passion, determination, courage, smartness, attitude  and his zeal to stop injustice by hook or by crook all of it was WOW! HC nailed it as usual!!! God bless him and may he continue to achieve loads of success and satisfaction

P.S. Dont kill me but  I found the precap awesome ROFL

Edited by manasi_31 - 09 April 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeniyaarabian_loveapril10..Apz..FreshDaisySunShine_A

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

It was drametic but one of the best entries so far in TV shows.   I watched on you tube so detail will follow after I watched it tonight on TV but I can still feel his anger, his passion, his intense look and CVs has done fantastic job paying attention to detail of his every single movement.

No words fantabulous, amazing, awesome

Much detail later

Edited by april10 - 09 April 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..harshu.sundas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.