Gulaal

SPOTLIGHT: Week 2 (Page 10)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angle_

Originally posted by manzilmukul

A big hugg to piu...u realy deservd this yara...my favrt nd our official writer,its really pleasure to know abt u nd ur life..hope u havn't  mind of any of our questionSmile..nd hope u hv fun with this spot light..Smile i dnt know abt any one else,bt ur truely my guru..i m realy inspired by ur writng,ur feelings,ur thoughts ur ideas nd ya ur love  story tooWink

i rely loved ur ansr ur inspired by one feeling LOVE HeartHeart

Awww thanks for so much appreciation yara..hugswaHug

love u piu,hope u''ll not mind,if i would need ur help any time.just love u dii achha jate jate one last questionSmile

Anytime...yaarEmbarrassed

1.Any message if u want to give us,a piece of advise on any type of issue of life...or if u want to share ur life's experince wd us??Big smile

Awww I would just like to quote my fav lines from Ulysees 

...for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles..."Alfred Lord Tennyson - Ulysses"

Life is all about chances and probabilities..It might be challenges might scare you..It might be life will not be so easy..Yet never be afraid to plunge deep and take a leap to the uncertainity that life holds for you..Never let your spirit be tamed...Jump,leap and enjoy...never let your spirit die

2.Whom would u prefer,clean shave kesar or lite beard,OR clean shave hubby or lite beard??Wink

hahahahahah..Kesu with a lite stubble is my fav...and hubby ...I have a clean shaven oneEmbarrassed

3.The first ever gift ur hubby gave u,wat abt ur first aniversary,fist ur birthday,first hubbys birthdayEmbarrassed

Hmmm he played flute for me on my first birthday and gave me a tweety key ring...First anniversary pe...Pearl studs

nd ahem ahem,i know that the question is not realy suits to my age bt

4. AHEM AHEM Hum sb mausian kab baneinge??Censored

Bahut jaldiLOL

HUGGSWA...HugHugHug

HUGSWA TO YOU TOOHug

Edited by manzilmukul - 15 April 2012 at 10:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jAnjalgalantaMR21minizzAyushii_Angelkiran_trudecentGeeshu

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
SmileBahut jaldiLOL

reallyyy??????????chhuppi rustam pehle kiun nahi batayaaa????well my best wishes r always wd u,,take resttt...achha ab one more diiSmile

u put a little baby in ankahee so it means that u also want a daughter,or son,,,son like ur hubbyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed????
awesm lines u post..love themClap...love uuuSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaMR21minizzAnjalgkiran_trudecentmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angle_

SmileBahut jaldiLOL

reallyyy??????????chhuppi rustam pehle kiun nahi batayaaa????well my best wishes r always wd u,,take resttt...achha ab one more diiSmile

u put a little baby in ankahee so it means that u also want a daughter,or son,,,son like ur hubbyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed????
awesm lines u post..love themClap...love uuuSmile

Arey bahut jaldi means maybe within next two years yaarLOL and Ya..I lubb gals and I want a daughter ..Embarrassed

kalika.jalantaMR21minizzAnjalgkiran_trudecent

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by arti07

"FF k kasam kha k kaho jo kahogi sachi kahogi sach k siwaa kuch nahi kahogi"

Le kha liTongueHaila bole to my chotu govinda ne kya chii sawaal banaye hai..O teriLOL...kuch bhi nahi poocha Ouchsachi Big smilepuchiti to id banned ho jaatiEmbarrassed

and piyu maari me  asking  few  innocent questions

haha.LOL

1. ur first kiss (hein to kya socha tha me will ask whats ur hobby and things like that naa never and detail mein description chahiye just like u explain in your ff) Evil Smile

Nah re tu wicked hain na...WinkWe all lubb chii na..mujhe yakeen tha ki tu kuch aisa hi puchingLOL...aur nahi to kya what do u thought mein poching how to fry bhajiyaBig smile

Hmmm...Raaz ki baat keh dun to jane mehfil mein phir kya hoWink acha to tell kiss before marriage or afterwardsLOL (haaye haaye mein to peeche hi pad gayi)

2. ur marriage is it arranged or a love marriage Embarrassed
Love marriage ...so sweet who proposed first (mujhe paka lagta hai its u)Wink

3. if u happens to relive your lovestory it will be inspired by which movie or show or ff??Tongue

Dirty Dancing-Havana nights...i loved the dance and the actress

4. one bad thing about being married ( dont tell shaadi se sab acha acha hota hai)Wink

Hmmm with marriage comes a whole lot of responsibilities more than you could imagineEmbarrassed responsiblities matlab hubby k upar naa shopping karwao bill bharo diamonds gift karo tea banao etc etc...

5. one good thing about being married (chalo kuch to acha hota hi hoga i guess)LOL

It is the most wonderful feeling to share your life with someone...hmmm i guess its not bad to be married

6. ur reaction wen u cut a human body (or animal body) for the first time)Confused

Honestly..I had a buddhi female dead body...I had nightmares of her teeth smiling at me for 3 daysCry...it cant be worse ...ewww  cutting a 60 year oldiee imagine bina daant aur white hairs mein kitne scary nightmares deti hogi...thank goodness i m not a doctorBig smile

7. if u win a date with neil and at the same time ur hubby insist to go out for a dinner what will u chose ( dont say i will take by hubby and we two will spend the day together with neil Embarrassed naah bacha itna asaan nahi haiEmbarrassed i said chose one )Big smile

I will go out with my hubby..coz he is the breath of my life...No one can ever be  of more importance in my life than him never... yaay god bless u and ur hubby dearest... bachi give that coupon to me i will happily dumb my same pich and will go out with neilLOL

9. if u get the oppurtunity to meet one person from IF whom will u chose (same question that i asked to siree and needless to say chose one)Embarrassed
Tujhse milna chahungi aur mil kar teri band bajaungi for not updating Chor sipahi FFAngry mummy its so gloomy absolutely crap...i wrote 35 chapii and kesu didnt even hugged or kissed gulaal soch even kesu and gullu are not enjoying my ff to mein kaise enjoy karo and meet me wenever u wish after i am your neighbour naaEmbarrassed

10. who is more difficult to handle hubby or babyWink

HubbyWink he he he so the boy is brat and tantrumy...well done jiju 

11. bharatnatyam or ball dance...Kathak okies hubby k saath kathak dance sounds interestingTongue

12 jabalpur or mumbai...Both... okies

13. IF or FB...Both

basss. bahoot saara type kar liya will ask again later

wohi to teri ungliyan thak gayi hongiWink..My chotu govinda.Hug.me will waitEmbarrassed

okay round 2

one crazy thing u did in your life??

three things in your to do list before the world ends ?

if not doctor????

most embarassing moment of your life???

chalo abhi itna hi

kalika.jMR21minizzAnjalgkiran_trudecentmanzilmukul

Go to top