India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH:Written Update 09 April (Page 3)

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Thank you very much for the time and effort in writing the entire episode in detail. I really enjoyed it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-salsaly

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...reading this update was fun and now i can not wait to watch it...love Priya as teacher taking attendance of our GoluRam...

-Carrie-salsaly

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you Zuby for a fab update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-salsalyavivakirk

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Zuby

Asusual a wonderful update..

Honestly For the first few minutes I thought why Raya was making such a big deal about Dadi's request.. And the excuses Ram gave was simply shocking. Agreed there is always a fear and its somewhat a crisis for middle aged couples when they suddenly have to start thinking about starting their family and Raya are no exception..
Actually if the CVs had explored this reservations aspect more and presented in a realistic manner, I would have really enjoyed the episode..Somehow Raya fighting and making a mountain out of a mole hill didnt gel with me..

How will Vikram -Neha help Raya? But from the precap it was evident that having Vik-Neha's kids, Raya will have their hands full and maybe that will chnage their minds and go in for their own kid..For that decision to happen this week will pass by..

I consider this episode more of a filler..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919chithoosalsaly-Carrie-avivakirk

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

-Carrie-salsalyavivakirk

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thx Zuby, infact I loved the real emotions played on Raya, the apprehension of hving a kid at this age, as Ram says, nways, lkng at vikram neha's kids they might change their minds and decide to hv their own child, lets see, overall a nice epi and a gd portrayal of cv's to show the late marriages syndrome for hving kids

salsaly-Carrie-avivakirk

padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update...
so the issue of baby arises now...LOL
the way these two discuss it is like a big calamity than a matter of joy...LOL

-Carrie-salsaly

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
res Tongue
will be back after reading postEmbarrassed

okie am backBig smile
Scene 1: Pippu in a phati sadi trying to start a fire with lakdisOuch for making chai for her golu who has come back from driving an auto the whole dayConfused oops no Shocked they are still in Kapoor mansion with Pippu draped in a gorgeous sareeEmbarrassed and Golu his mast selfTongue then what in the world are they worrying about having children, educating them blah blah blahD'oh they have the money to raise an entire football teamEmbarrassedTongue okie golu would be in his 60s when the first one turns 20LOLLOL toh kyaErmm hasn't he heard of one Mr.Michal DouglasBig smile who had a kid when he turned 60LOLLOL
Zubs it did seem that dadi ordered them to come down only if they had "golu baba" in their armsROFL loved itClap

ZubyEmbarrassed i did a "yippie too when pips mentioned "ram" ", did u notice how Pips called him Mr.Kapoor all thro the convoEmbarrassed...i guess this was no glitch, as adressing him "ram" is a new thing for her and Mr.Kapoor is more of a reflexive response from herLOL for when she was calm and chatting up Neha the elusive "ram"Tongue cropped up...i thought that was sweetEmbarrassed

Scene 2: Princess Chotti TongueNutz LOLLOL being made to wait at the door...poor Uncle SudhirOuch he thought he had everything worked out D'ohMr.NutzLOLLOL walks in and asks what's the big dealDead yeah just lie down near the door and let your wife step over u and walk inApprove u door matAngry 

Scene 3: Golu-pippu still wondering how to fix this kid problem and golu pops a menthos and dimag ki batti jalaosTongue gets answer to all problems - call Baba Vickramananda ROFL pippu is naturally bewildered at how Baba can solve "this problem"Wacko par gives in as she has no aladin ka chiragLOL

Scene 4: Three ConvosLOL first between Ram and ViksTongue, then Pips and NehaEmbarrassed which means another one with Ram and ViksLOLLOL
Ram and Viks convo ends with the Kapoors deciding to meet up with the gynaecs ShergillsLOLLOL to discuss project "Baby Kapoor"Blushing
Pips-Neha convo my favEmbarrassed they share a better chemistry than Ram-Viks who have known each other like for aeonsLOLLOL 
Now that pips has learnt of viks frivalous nature with regard to remembering imp datesConfused "project baby kapoor" khatam aur lecture shuru and Ram is chided for not having straightened his pal for something as preposterous as thisWacko so now the meeting becomes "mission Viks sudharoing"LOL and hence the 3rd convoTongue

Final scene: Takla mama with a rose pulling out petals "will it grow, will it not grow"Wacko and they zoom into his bald headROFL that's all i would like to say about this sceneApprove...Zuby mein updater todi hoon ki saare torture sahan loonDeadLOL Having said that I do feel bad for NutzOuch as she is bound to be the collateral damage in this entire scheme of things coming from the ETOuch.

My Mrs.DEmbarrassed ajaoHugjhappi loBig smile u still don't seem to be getting the right episodes to updateOuch at this rate we need to start our slumber party soonLOLLOLLOL par with what u get u do a great jobEmbarrassed lovely comments and yes i agree with u on the late parenthood issue, hope they handle it well.Big smile  
need i sayWink love ya sweetheartEmbarrassed missed u dearlyCry...u busyOuch

Edited by chithoo - 10 April 2012 at 2:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSsaniya9919-Carrie-maris08salsaly-MariaMars-avivakirk

Go to top