Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 9th: Aankhon hi Aankhon mein (Page 9)

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Sorry am late..
loved ur analysis...
ha ..ankhon ki ghustakhiyaan maaf ho!
jab ankhon se ishara huva toh pracreep muh dekhne laayak tha.. Wacko
hope pratik's maafi is just show off.. i cant trust him anymoreAngry khute kamine etc etc..
Omg Renu ne jaan daaldi..seriously yaar i laughed like anything..
yes even i missed Nanhi & Guru ( ma babujis love story Embarrassed)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@Fivr: LOL woh basic Gulaal parallel toh hoga hi although Megha hasn't caged herself to the extent that Gulaal did I think.

Amar deffo did protect Megha from everything and Megha was comfortable with that...comfortable with sorta hiding in his shadow...but Mohan brings out a totally different side of her and makes her come out of the shadows and stand tall in the face of anything...it's interesting that it is her STRENGTH, her HIMMAT that he has admired the most and mentioned many times while musing to Guru as well...and it is THAT faith in her strength that he refuses to back down from and refuses to let HER back down from...his faith in her himmat makes her himmat stronger.

Spunk is so the word of the moment...lol...yeah Mohan brings out her spunky side in surprising impulsive ways...so we'll get to see more of that now I guess.

The situations in Gulaal were more volatile obviously given the story and Kesar's angst...but yeah whenever the time comes for Megha to face the fact that Mohan is in love with her, I think she just might go into Ostrich mode as well...lol...oh well I think that's a long way away...abhi toh I want to enjoy this newfound friendship and camaraderie b/w them.

Edited by AreYaar - 10 April 2012 at 8:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Micronpigbelly4myfeetMaz.without-fathom

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Fivr: LOL woh basic Gulaal parallel toh hoga hi although Megha hasn't caged herself to the extent that Gulaal did I think.

Amar deffo did protect Megha from everything and Megha was comfortable with that...comfortable with sorta hiding in his shadow...but Mohan brings out a totally different side of her and makes her come out of the shadows and stand tall in the face of anything...it's interesting that it is her STRENGTH, her HIMMAT that he has admired the most and mentioned many times while musing to Guru as well...andit is THAT faith in her strength that he refuses to back down from and refuses to let HER back down from...his faith in her himmat makes her himmat stronger.

Oh Anu! I love how you've worded this.. Clap That's exactly it!

I have to study now but I'm totally going to be lurking around here during my study breaks.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

The situations in Gulaal were more volatile obviously given the story and Kesar's angst...but yeah whenever the time comes for Megha to face the fact that Mohan is in love with her, I think she just might go into Ostrich mode as well...lol...oh well I think that's a long way away...abhi toh I want to enjoy this newfound friendship and camaraderie b/w them.
@Bold...Anu...I don't know...I just doubt that seeing her reaction to Jiji's Mohan might love you comment, Megha posing as Mohan's wife...as you all discussed about her missing spunk after Amar's death that is slowly emerging again...she might just surprise us if she too falls for Mohan even before Mohan tells her that he loves herWink...Megha distancing herself from Mohan is too cliched and has been done to death on TV soaps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shamil

anu, u very well know  JS needs a different kind of 'inspiration 'LOL  
was having a glorious time in the ktlk  forum;but modji gave a warning saying I was ;mocking' SK/MB fansLOL. boriya bistar ke saath wahaan se chal padiTongue.
love this show coz its different (at the moment) and I hope JS stays away..LOL

When fans become a little too...ermmm "ardent" in their obsession, it's the downfall of any forum...and KTLK had acquired quite an obsessive fan-following with no patience for healthy criticism...anyways honestly that show was maha bekaar and I stopped watching it ages ago...if anything I only browsed the forum once in a blue moon for your hilarious JS waale spoofs...probably the ONLY good thing left about that show cuz you spoofed it SO well given just HOW ridiculous they'd made it.
Ahhh KTLK ...that show was doomed the day leads confessed their LOVEEELOL for no reason...they did not even have enough flashbacks to back up their loveLOL

Shamil...I loved your BT posts LOL...you guys were too goodLOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

@Bold...Anu...I don't know...I just doubt that seeing her reaction to Jiji's Mohan might love you comment, Megha posing as Mohan's wife...as you all discussed about her missing spunk after Amar's death that is slowly emerging again...she might just surprise us if she too falls for Mohan even before Mohan tells her that he loves herWink...Megha distancing herself from Mohan is too cliched and has been done to death on TV soaps.

It would be refreshing if they didn't take that route, Usha but given that this is a daily soap and they have to find ways of dragging out things, creating problems...I do feel they will not let Megha come to terms with Mohan's feelings for her, her own feelings very easily.  Things would be pretty simple if Megha were to realize and accept her feelings for him...phir toh koi problem hi nahin hogiLOL

Yes, Megha is showing spunk and doing things like posing as Mohan's wife...but again I think that is also somewhere due to the fact that she doesn't consider any of this a big deal right now...in all this we also shouldn't forget Megha's firm promise to her FIL that she can never love anyone other than Amar again and can never give that place to anyone in her life again.

I think she will be alright with everything while she's in this friendship phase with Mohan...the unspoken phase...but if things were ever to reach a point of actually realizing or verbalizing these things, I do think she will retreat into a shell...it won't be an easy acceptance...

Anyways, I frankly would be quite happy if this unspoken wala phase continued on for a long time...I'm in no hurry to see any realizations or fallouts anytime soon...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronpigbelly4myfeetMaz.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

Ahhh KTLK ...that show was doomed the day leads confessed their LOVEEELOL for no reason...they did not even have enough flashbacks to back up their loveLOL

I toh stopped watching way before they confessed their so called "loweee"LOL...mujhe toh aaj tak yeh bhi samajh mein nahin aaya HOW they fell in "loweee"...out of the blue and we're supposed to accept it...waah bhai waah...very immature and half-baked script for a supposedly "mature" love story...oh the ironyLOL

I'm so glad that in NBT, the INTERACTIONS of the characters have been given the most importance to give BUILD UP to their relationship so that we feel invested into their emotions as characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Micron

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Yes, Megha is showing spunk and doing things like posing as Mohan's wife...but again I think that is also somewhere due to the fact that she doesn't consider any of this a big deal right now...in all this we also shouldn't forget Megha's firm promise to her FIL that she can never love anyone other than Amar again and can never give that place to anyone in her life again.
Promises are made to be broken in TV landLOL...but I agree with you...the moment she realizes her growing feelings for Mohan or Mohans feelings for her she might go back into her shell...but then we have Nanhi, Jiji and maybe Addu too by then on Mohan's angels listTongue.

Also, you  remember that Megha-FIL promise scene was juxtaposed with Mohan-Nanhi promise scene...I am going to keep hoping Megha will fall for Mohan too LOLLOL...sapne kabhi kabhi sach hote hainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index