Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 9th: Aankhon hi Aankhon mein (Page 8)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
ps: Nur, yes yes , please do avi those moments between them! Tomorrow, if you're too tired now, which you probably are! 

On which note, I should finally log off and get some work done. Even if only from home. Geek

Later fellas! 

xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shamil

awesome analysis everyoneClap
nothing left to say I guessLOL

Arey kyun yaar? Jhoota Singh ji must have something to say...come on nowLOL...
 anu, u very well know  JS needs a different kind of 'inspiration 'LOL  
was having a glorious time in the ktlk  forum;but modji gave a warning saying I was ;mocking' SK/MB fansLOL. boriya bistar ke saath wahaan se chal padiTongue.
love this show coz its different (at the moment) and I hope JS stays away..LOL

jokes apart, I get time to watch the show only the next day and by the time I come here , everyone wud have done their analysis and I  just keep on clicking the like button. why repeat the same stuffLOL
By the way it was only yesterday i realised u are the one who is uploading those beautifulmoments from the show. A biggg thank uHug

AreYaar

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

awesome analysis everyoneClap
nothing left to say I guessLOL

I love your display picture...it's so cute! LOL Sorry for the randomness/the spam. Embarrassed 

Hola Shamil! You were on the KTLK forum, right? I think you were, from my exceedingly brief stint there... 

Pallo - randomness is the ishtyle on this forum LOL Shouldn't you know that?! Tongue
yeah we have met at the khichdi forumLOL 
palloHug  happy to see u and other IBL members hereLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

^^ i realize that sounded romanticized at some level of description, but I'm intending for the introspection to go along more practical lines. Of this innate need as a human to not be a loner. And to not confine himself to this sworn independence to a point where it goes beyond defining him, and starts to suffocate him instead! 

It would be lovely if they showed that, Jzee...chalo dekhte hain how they show it...I think these are long term things though...I don't see any immediate really profound introspection happening from Mohan's end.

without-fathom

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Hey peoples!

So I finally had got the chance to catch up on NBT yesterday after my final.. (one more to go and then at least I don't have finals to worry about on top of the mini-mester type classes that are going on right now). I am so glad I watch it all in one sitting because I can totally imagine how impatient I would have been if this was a week long ordeal for me. When I watch it all in one go, I can see what the CVs were trying to aim for - the big picture. But breaking it up over 5 days just ended up making it seem DRAGGED. When I saw it all in one day, it flowed much better.

Sadly, I can see why Megha acted the way he did with regards to her blinders when it came to Prateek. The smartest of people don't recognize something when they just don't want it to be there - mind can be a powerful thing. I am okay with the way she acted - just, I don't want this to become a HABIT.. I don't want her acting this way with every random person. Prateek ka samajh ata hai because he was Prerna's husband and her boss and she just didn't want to see him that way. But I hope she doesn't loose the dignified smarts that she had about her during the Rastogi era..

I loved the scene after they got out of that Janat resort ka super tacky and puke-worthy room (with Prateek in a bath robe?! Really? Why this assault on my senses!).. It was so vulnerable, raw and at the same time so subtle. Pata nahi if I'm even making sense. I loved it though! I really did. And of course Mohan has now finally stepped into Megha's inner circle of people she trusts - pehley he was making his way there slowly, until he posted that article about Amar and from then on everything he did was just tainted by that act of his.. No matter how innocent his intentions were otherwise. Tabhi toh no matter WHAT he said, it was always something that put Megha on the offensive end. Everything was a fight, an argument, a dare or challenge. It couldn't just be a statement, it couldn't just be simple conversation or even concern. Nope, it was always supposed to have ulterior motives.. And so it makes sense k to undo the damage done by Amar's article, Mohan had to prove his loyalty by standing by in times of an equally (even if not identically) horrendous crisis. Since I'm in MCAT Physics mode these days, the only way I can put it is that Mohan's (-) was nullified by his (+) this time.. And finally Megha will see him for who he IS and not for the mold that she'd cast him in earlier - the one of a irresponsible, disrespectful and careless "reporter out for a story".  *curses at not having time to discuss this more*

This post seems so patchy to me with random statements here and there.. *dukhi muh* Koi baat nahi.. Maybe I'll to post a semi-coherrent mini-post today after the episode. CANNOT wait for Renu jee ka havalat darshan.. ROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 10 April 2012 at 7:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

anu, u very well know  JS needs a different kind of 'inspiration 'LOL  
was having a glorious time in the ktlk  forum;but modji gave a warning saying I was ;mocking' SK/MB fansLOL. boriya bistar ke saath wahaan se chal padiTongue.
love this show coz its different (at the moment) and I hope JS stays away..LOL

jokes apart, I get time to watch the show only the next day and by the time I come here , everyone wud have done their analysis and I  just keep on clicking the like button. why repeat the same stuffLOL
By the way it was only yesterday i realised u are the one who is uploading those beautifulmoments from the show. A biggg thank uHug

When fans become a little too...ermmm "ardent" in their obsession, it's the downfall of any forum...and KTLK had acquired quite an obsessive fan-following with no patience for healthy criticism...anyways honestly that show was maha bekaar and I stopped watching it ages ago...if anything I only browsed the forum once in a blue moon for your hilarious JS waale spoofs...probably the ONLY good thing left about that show cuz you spoofed it SO well given just HOW ridiculous they'd made it.

Anyways chhodo...I think you're better off being done with that show...yes this show is different...at the momentLOL...and Indian TV has taught us to enjoy the moment as long as it lastsLOL

Aww you're welcome about the vidsHug...I enjoy uploading them cuz the scenes are lovely.

Micron

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
FivrayyHug   Glad you could finally catch up!

Originally posted by -Fivr-

And of course Mohan has now finally stepped into Megha's inner circle of people she trusts - pehley he was making his way there slowly, until he posted that article about Amar and from then on everything he did was just tainted by that act of his.. No matter how innocent his intentions were otherwise. Tabhi toh no matter WHAT he said, it was always something that put Megha on the offensive end. Everything was a fight, an argument, a dare or challenge. It couldn't just be a statement, it couldn't just be simple conversation or even concern. Nope, it was always supposed to have ulterior motives.. And so it makes sense k to undo the damage done by Amar's article, Mohan had to prove his loyalty by standing by in times of an equally (even if not identically) horrendous crisis. Since I'm in MCAT Physics mode these days, the only way I can put it is that Mohan's (-) was nullified by his (+) this time.. And finally Megha will see him for who he IS and not for the mold that she'd cast him in earlier - the one of a irresponsible, disrespectful and careless "reporter out for a story".  *curses at not having time to discuss this more*

Beautifully described! Complete with MCAT analogy...haha awesomeLOL...yeah we were discussing Megha's inner circle of ppl she trusts yesterday also...I do get the idea behind why they showed this Prateek situation to make Megha understand Mohan and finally trust him but obviously that still doesn't make me like the fact that we have to have a cheap lech in this show...ah well...that's done with now.

Looking forward to the next phase in MM's relationship in this fallout now and that already started beautifully yesterday only...Mohan has won over Megha's trust and in a sense HER loyalty now too...which we will see with the upcoming Rashmi track and the way Megha's protective instincts rise in response.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Micronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathom

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Beautifully described! Complete with MCAT analogy...haha awesomeLOL...yeah we were discussing Megha's inner circle of ppl she trusts yesterday also...I do get the idea behind why they showed this Prateek situation to make Megha understand Mohan and finally trust him but obviously that still doesn't make me like the fact that we have to have a cheap lech in this show...ah well...that's done with now.

Looking forward to the next phase in MM's relationship in this fallout now and that already started beautifully yesterday only...Mohan has won over Megha's trust and in a sense HER loyalty now too...which we will see with the upcoming Rashmi track and the way Megha's protective instincts rise in response.

^^ You know I'm actually quite excited about this next phase too! Like I've said earlier too, Megha's been so strongly cast into this role of "ideal bahu", "ideal maa" and even an "ideal widow" if that can be said that she has lost herself! Again, with the Gulaal parallel even though hers was quite severe and under far more damaging circumstances, Megha needs someone to help bring her back whether she admits it or not! I can't help but feel (based on what little we've seen of him in flashbacks) k Amar had in a way protected Megha and her innocence from the from the world and his own family. Pata nahi kiyoun but I feel k while he was around, he had shielded Megha a lot. That doesn't mean that she's stupid or vulnerable.. Just that she wasn't expect to conform to her MIL's ideals or the society's "this is what you should do" standards. He didn't let her, I feel. So in many ways, while she grew old and mature, she still had her old charm and zest for life.. But once he was no more, she was open to all sorts of attacks and the only way she knew how to deal with his loss was to cling to everyone else who was still here and try and have ALL of them in some way fill the void he left. And isi sab mein somewhere she lost track of herself - she became the Megha everyone needed and EXPECTED after Amar's death instead of the Megha she WAS.. She lost her spunk..

But then Mohan comes along and everytime she met him, he almost inevitably brought out her zest! Achanak sey they'd be like two kids fighting with Megha blocking his way or holding him down in the middle of the street and with him driving away with her auto or issuing challenges. He brings her to LIFE.. That's the only way I can think of putting it.. And it's only HE who does it. Toh now that he's been allowed in her inner circle, I am so eager to see how MEGHA's layers are pealed back so that the viewers can now SEE her. As her. Not as who her family and mohalley waley see her to be but as her - and not just her dignified side either, but also her feisty side that Prerna was reminiscing about. Because ab tak we've only got glimpses of the COMPLETE her every so often..

Oh I'm so excited! LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronpigbelly4myfeetMaz.without-fathomAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index