Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 9th: Aankhon hi Aankhon mein (Page 6)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Originally posted by shamil

awesome analysis everyoneClap
nothing left to say I guessLOL

I love your display picture...it's so cute! LOL Sorry for the randomness/the spam. Embarrassed 

Hola Shamil! You were on the KTLK forum, right? I think you were, from my exceedingly brief stint there... 

Pallo - randomness is the ishtyle on this forum LOL Shouldn't you know that?! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetshamil

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Woah...thanks for posting this Anu! I didn't expect this. LOL Interesting...Megha full on in nautanki mode? Mohan's clueless faces were pretty hilarious to watch. This might be an interesting scene...interesting that Megha feels the need to do this...I wonder if she was listening to the conversation. Because that Rashmi chic was pretty in your face about her 'success' and all. And Megha has always responded to Mohan's sensitivity to this topic...whenever Rashmi has come up as we saw in that maha episode. Btw, Rashmi is that bhabhi from SGP! lol Totally going blank on her name now..D se kuch tha...lol

LOL and yeah the "aji sunte ho" and the bedroom curtains! ShockedLOL Waah really didn't expect this from Megha...lol. She's toh full on in nautanki mode...Mohan's expressions are priceless. LOL

And oh...I have? Subscribed to that account I mean? *scratching head*...which one is it? Is it your account where you upload the NBT scenes individually? Waisse in order to see the uploaded videos I have to sign into my YT account first na? Toh I might have missed it. Anyways...thanks for posting it for me. Hug

It's Disha bhabhi from SGP...thoda aankhein idhar udhar ghuma ke main page pe dekh logi toh  you will find a TB article about Rashmi's entry as well...if you feel upto it...it can be too much effort, I understandLOL

We've  had a whole day and hours before the epi to digest this new turn of events...you'll probably take some time to process itLOL...initially it's surprising but it adds up...as I discussed with Amy/Mash in the CC also...I see it as Megha's protective instinct coming to the fore when she sees Mohan in a rare vulnerable state.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathompigbelly4myfeetNymeria_SilentSoul_

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

We've  had a whole day and hours before the epi to digest this new turn of events...you'll probably take some time to process itLOL...initially it's surprising but it adds up...as I discussed with Amy/Mash in the CC also...I see it as Megha's protective instinct coming to the fore when she sees Mohan in a rare vulnerable state.

We totally need a thread to discuss this BTS! I was almost going to open one, but then I realized that a lot of people are actually surprised, and not quite comprehending of this move from Megha? And I dissed the idea to not indulge with the complication of that explanation and debate!

To me - like you said Nur - it's the most natural impulse from Megha, for the current MM level of "buddy bonding" and "secret sharing" as Pallo puts it. I personally didn't need the Guru promo to authenticate Megha's justification or gesture! I mean come on, she already sensed the sore nerve in the elevator, and even if she doesn't go around with Mohan's burnt love story weighing down her curiosity, she can definitely put some 2 and 2 together! Enough for an impulsive act anyway... I don't even see why her act tails such need of motive per se! 

Khair - the interesting part to me, like I said on YT, is Mohan's reaction. There's bafflement initially, obviously. And I guess he's going to be grateful in the immediate after - maybe have a good laugh cum brief but pointed dialogue with Megha in follow up. 

But I wonder - and maybe I'm thinking too much - but putting aside all fairness to Megha's intention, can Mohan in retrospecting over this not feel somewhat gruffy? Not for her jumping to his aide. But... well, she pulls off an act to portray Mohan's life as it is not. And sure, he probably needs it more than can be said, in that moment when that oh so not modest Rashmi has launched off on him. But technically, does Mohan need to counter her lengthy show off rambles with projection of a life he doesn't live, yet? In a way - and again I am probably thinking too much - Megha almost highlights the insufficiency of Mohan's life. Not before Rashmi, but between the two of them. In a sense, while Rashmi's loud display could be briefly putting Mohan down, he would have, after overcoming the shock of the encounter, realized in one firm moment how not worthy of him she is/was - and how lucky in retrospect that they parted ways. Instead, I guess, Megha's protective act will make him think along other lines. Of how empty his life is, in reality. Of how not just that Rashmi wasn't the one for him, but that he wasn't for her either. Of how it could reaffirm that love and happily ever afters are not for him. Beneath all pretenses, I think, lies this raw understanding of how at some level one had to resort to a pretense in the first place. Whatever the need or intention, I think introspecting about pretenses is a severe blow, because it's almost a manifestation of what one doesn't have. 

In the long run, I guess, it's going to be one of those lines of thought that evolve into his conviction of why Megha and him belong, but for a while, I almost think it should draw some insecure reaction from him, at some level, and not just all relief at the encounter ending in turned tables! Because Rashmi maybe be beaten to her face - but truth is, what she saw, isn't the truth. Not yet! And so in a way, he's beaten her not with an ace, but a joker! It's an ephemeral win, at some level. The steady part of it is the fact that Megha felt the compulsion to stand up for him - whatever it took - and THAT is something to hold on to... but at least for a while, the other side of this act should play on him, I think. 

Anyone -?! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21pigbelly4myfeetMaz.NymeriashamilAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Jzee, I haven't put quite that much thought into it...obviously you're more of a pro at that...lol

As of now, I'm not thinking very long term...Mohan will be shocked out of his wits at this naya roop of Megha's that she's used on impulse to put Rashmi in her place and support Mohan...Then ofcourse Megha will say something about how she told him she's help him so he will take it in stride...long term toh yes it will bring them closer...hopefully not in contrived/cliched ways...I don't think Mohan will in the immediate think much about the kind of life Megha has painted for him through this lie...I'm guessing for sometime they will show him moping over Rashmi too as Megha kinda heals that hurt with probably more of her brand of wisdom...lol...this is a long term thing...this Rashmi issue won't get resolved easily I think.

Personally to me, more than Mohan's thought process the most interesting thing about this entire scenario was that Megha didn't think it was a big deal to actually pretend to be someone's wifeLOL...the fact that they can show this side of Megha's...wherein when she cares about someone, puts them in her inner circle of protection, then she doesn't hold back...lol...I found it refreshing.

The forum's going kinda wild speculating about forced marriages and all but I don't see NBT going down that route *shrugs* I think this could be a good track if handled well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetMaz.without-fathomNymeriashamil

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Okay confession mode. I LOVE days when I can actually be up in the morning and just log on to blab with you both without having to worry about getting to campus. Like even waking up EARLY doesn't seem so bad *tackles both into group hug* Hug There's just so much of Mohan, mere sir chadkar bolta hai obviously LOL - it's perfect to start off with those on the same frequency LOL

Acha now to the comment - and ditto-ing what Nur said, tum kahan kam ho ki maata se Pallo ji LOL 

Awww Hug 

And no ways...the maatey term is only appropriate for you. Approve I am really not half as eloquent or bang on as you are. But if you mean 'matey' in the sense of lengthy blabbering phir toh I can def. give you company in that department. :P LOL 

Wow, JZ...we should just coin the term 'JZ matey' for you. :P Kya analysis hai! You actually found the perfect reasoning for Mohan's name too...the relation with Krishna and all. Clap I hope the writers of this show actually have this exact same thought process as you regarding Mohan's character. I loved reading your Mohan analysis. You really do seem inspired today. :P LOL I got pretty excited reading that. lol

Anu...lol awesome and totally appropriate title as always. :P 

What struck me with the MM scenes today, was the apnapan. Like Anu said, they share a secret now...and that protectiveness, the communication (without actually communicating), the trust factor...there was this bonding. These two were like buddies to me. And what's interesting regarding how far their dynamics have come is how they actually seem like equals. Especially the way Mohan is now someone Megha can communicate with, seek support from, share a secret with...they really have come far. They've built this bonding due to the baggage they've carried, their circumstances and fate crossing their paths again and again. I just liked how MM were like a team together, today. 

And honestly, there was SO much to interpret in their little 'communication' today. So interesting how they didn't even speak a WORD to each other today...not a single word...but everything was understood. There was a progression of their understanding and comfort as the day itself progressed. 

And the whole shifting of gears again...fleeting moments of Megha's innocence and Mohan's wisdom. That switch of dynamics is very interesting to see. And then right after Mohan has this moment of maturity and wisdom, he says things like "Apna ching-um dena"...LOL *shakes head for Monu*. :P lol And Megha actually SEEKING Mohan's support was too sweet to watch for me. 

Okay it was funnier still that it seemed like he took only ONE chingum  Shocked LOL Aise ginn naap ke kaun chingum khareedta hai LOL Almost like he knows this is perfect alibi to be bhatko-ing, kabhi bi, kahin bi LOL toh he NEVER keeps spare in pockets. Kya pata kab khareedne ki acting karni pade?! LOL 
ROFL Oh this def. makes it even more hilarious! This chingum is such a backup/safety option for Mohan in these awkward times. LOL Bichara aur kare bhi toh kya...chalo chingum hi khareed leta hoon. LOL And the fact that these two always seem to stop at that specific uncle's chingum shop. LOL 

Waisse, I think I remember chingums being sold individually in India too no? Remember those individual ones that had this little joke/comic strip inside them? LOL Those are the ones Mohan buys clearly. 

Great analysis of Mohan's chingum buying habits here JZ. :D 

And you and JZ have already discussed the point about Mohan providing Megha with the courage and inspiration to fight her battles herself..and I fully agree. Thumbs Up

Anyways, one expression/moment of Mohan's that I found interesting too was when they were in the office. And their communication there was SO buddy-ish. The way Megha CONFIDES in Mohan about her worries/insecurities (all without actual verbalization...my mind is still blown at the thought of that!)...and Mohan's reactions. There's this bit where he seems to be saying, "Are you kidding me? There is absolutely NOTHING to think about here...you're the right one...now go lift your head up high and do your job!" I loved this COMMANDING tone almost that Mohan had. It was SO very apna, again. As if he had the RIGHT to have this confidence in Megha. And WHAT confidence he shows in Megha, yaar! Like he doesn't hesitate for a second. There isn't a doubt in his mind that Megha can come out of this with her usual grace and dignity. And the way he was so possessively almost commanding her to go face the situation..as if she really had no other choice. You know, these moments of doubts we all have...when we second guess ourselves...when we are influenced by what the outside world tells us instead of believing in ourselves...believing that we are indeed right...that's when we loose our confidence. And that's what is happening to Megha in this case. And Mohan doesn't even leave her with that CHOICE to second guess herself. That's what I find so amazing! He's such an action oriented and confident man himself...so he's just forcing her to take action here and forcing her to believe in her abilities! Now who can resist that kind of inspiration and FAITH. That kind of confidence that someone else shows in you? I think it's such an interesting/amazingly poignant dynamic between these two. 

Word to the part in bold Pallo Clap That unhesitating confidence he can exercise in Megha is what reflects in her own emergence, stronger out of this whole episode! Like I said on another one of Nur's threads, Mohan has this utter belief in Megha's inner strength - it's what draws in him in fact, at whatever level the pull acts atm - and he will go to any extent to hold up that strength, even for her, when she herself feels it faltering! The slightest sign of Megha breaking strength or spirit is enough to set off Mohan remedying it, pushing her head along into things because he knows she can do it! And there's this saying about how alot of times what we can or do accomplish is not what we believed we could do, but someone else did! For a cynic with little other belief, Mohan's unwavering vote of faith in Megha's strength and capability really brings out the best in her - even when they were still bickering and a while from reconciling, Mohan's mild bait telling Megha how there were and are women capable of better than achaar papad had set her off! And yesterday was only the start of a long innings to go, with Mohan playing that part. 

Oh great point JZ. Yeah that contrast is very interesting. You can just see how these two would become a support system for one another eventually. The process has already started. That to me is what I look forward to watching in terms of love stories. When we can see two people supporting each other in this way...where you can see that relationship progression long term...and two people helping each other grow as individuals...helping each other bring out their full potentials. Really completing each other in that sense...regardless of how cliched this statement is. And it is so rare to see this kind of development/sensitivity with love stories on Indian TV. I really hope this sweetness and CARE is maintained with MM's evolution and story. 

And just that buddy-ish tone to their whole dynamic. Where Megha is almost going, "I don't think I can do this" and Mohan is all, "Chal naa...don't give me that crap because I know you can!"...LOL I can almost put words to their silent communication here...it was THAT clear and convincing. Fab acting by these two here. If these two weren't Megha and Mohan...and didn't have this baggage/context...they would be such buddies and this is how they would talk. So this episode/scene kind of lifted all that context between these two. They've developed such an understanding now...they share a secret. :)

And yeah...those smiles after Megha comes out of the office...it was like they were sharing a silent joke...a secret victory they just won together. The bonding there was simply awesome to watch. lol It was like a silent high five...lol. 

What I LOVED about this scene was that even before he'd caught proper sight of Megha's face, or the smile, he smiled himself. It was like the manner of her stride through that door itself had told him the tale. And that Mohan has such a strong and accurate intuitive understanding of Megha mannerisms is such a wonderful feeling! Because technically when you look at these two people, they are really simple. Simple, straightforward, with very little withheld about the essentials of their character, even if the facts may take time surfacing. And yet, it's like the world and people around them are greatly impervious to the simple fundamentals about these two! When you look at Megha, you see a woman tested, but self willed and resolved. When you look at Mohan, you see a self collected cynic. And yet, people look at them and misunderstand ALL the time. Megha exacts way too much sympathy, or well, ill attention. And Mohan exacts way too much of first impressions gone wrong! It's amazing to me how they are two people who are at surface exactly what they are inside, and yet that it takes everyone around them so long to unearth the kind of people they are! Khair, having come exactly 3 months with the two of them, yesterday felt like at least a mini milestone in their progress. Like some end between them had been resolved and settled in a satisfactory way. Ditto you over the wonderful feeling at watching their "buddy" temperament! 
Oh yeah! Intuitive understanding is SO the phrase!! Really...yeh dono ki intuition hi toh hai na? I mean it's our gut feelings only that make us reach forward..trust someone. And that concept of faith again...it's on an intuitive level only na? So I think until two people can have that intuitive kind of understanding between one another, they really can't have that kind of FAITH, that kind of confidence or trust in each other. Hope that makes sense and it is not just a random/half-baked si thought in my head. 

And really great point about Megha and Mohan's fundamentals as characters. MM's story only started on that note na? The first impressions. Mohan himself had that impression about Megha after hearing Nanhi's monologue from that "Udaas TV" bit. LOL He himself had this impression that Megha was this dukhiyari widwa and all needing sympathy. It was only after his interactions that he got to admire her strength. And really that admiration has become so subconscious and acceptable to him now. That he has no hesitation regarding Megha's capabilities and his confidence in her. And similarily with Megha too...she had the exact misconception regarding Mohan as well...just like everyone else. LOLAnd now, like you said, they HAVE reached a mini milestone indeed. And I love that connection you made with this three month anniversary thing too. LOL In a way their story is about overcoming these prejudices...these first impressions and misconceptions and getting to know each other. It's because both Megha and Mohan's background is so interesting too. That it evokes these kinds of misconceptions in society. Megha being the widow and Mohan living this carefree, adventurous reporter life. Megha being so family ingrained and Mohan being a bachelor who has consciously had a disagreement with his family (mainly his dad apparently). These backgrounds themselves provide such a great premise for their story to progress upon. And both Megha and Mohan have this similar trait...of defying societal norms in a way. But they have different ways of doing this. 

So anyways...going off on random tangents here...but really SO much scope for this story to progress upon. I really hope it's handled well and all the connecting relationships too are given the required footage and care. 

And following up on that apnapan...interestingly enough I thought Renu showed that with Mohan too. :P LOL The way she HAQ se sits on his bike and all. :S Bahaha. These two share such an odd/quirky si chemistry together. Right from the beginning. And Anu WORDD on this bit:

To finally the set-up for Renu ki band-bajo-ing...LOLL...Honestly Mohan has fab chemistry with Renu too...Rinku Karmarkar has awesome comic timing and it really comes out in her scenes with Mohan tooLOL...Mohan's amused expressions as he was making her say all those things to his bike were hilariousLOL...he's so OUTRAGEOUS with Renu just to scandalize her...hahaha it's awesome. 

Bahaha It's SO true...he always tries to pull of this scandalous type of stuff with her...woh bhi ek dum mazza leke. LOL And Renu of course is so oblivious to it all. ROFL The way he makes here do that "pappi". Bahaha...seriously no one can mess with this guy. JZ you're so bang on with your Krishna theory...he's like this ultimate messer...he can mess with anyone...just like Krishna has this sense of humour...this calm way of taking pangas with people because he pretty much knows that they are harmless to him. :P lol 

I just loved Mohan's "sabak sikhana hi padega" mode. There's really no messing with him. Even the way he threatens Prateik. "Ek baar kisi cheez ke peeche padgaya, toh samjho padgaya". Damn straight.  Cool

Acha, I totally remembered this other Krishna escapade at this point JUST HAVE to share! (Man I feel like I'm back to being at college and catching up on DVDs with my mytho crazy dormmate!) Anyway - there's this some time in Mahabharat at I can't remember what rajya sabha meet, when this character called Shishupaal walks in and begins to have a go at Krishna right, left center. Like abusive and name calling and insulting in front of all gathered, and while Krishna pacifies everyone around who simmers to set this man right, he warns Shishupal - tumhaare 100 paap tak main kuch nahin karunga, 100 paap tumhe maaf hain -  ROFL For some reason, Renu and Mohan were Shishupal and Krishna yesterday! Ke chance de raa hu, and firse, and firse - ab khair, if you're determined to be punished, toh what can I do?! LOL Renu and her 100 paap past, Mohan ji all set to teach her sabak LOL

ROFL JZ kya yaad dila diya! I love that Shishupal scene from Mahabharat. LOL Yep yep, I see your point about how this fits with our Mohan too. lol Ok your insight with connecting Mohan with Krishna is now really making me wonder whether this name chosen for this character was intentional. And really if they do love associating Mohan with some God...then why haven't they chosen Krishna yet? LOL Seconding Anu here...lol...perhaps this is the next God in line. :P LOL
P.S. JZ...I love the text in your sig box. Day Dreaming

Thanks Pallo Hug In case you don't recognize it, it's from the famous book/movie The Bridges of Madison County. Oh I see. Oh haan, I do remember hearing of that book/movie of course but I've never read/watched it so I wouldn't know. But that text is totally appropriate for that MM scene. And even that Gulaal-Kesar scene...though I haven't seen it...I can understand the context of it. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Maz.without-fathomshamilNymeriaAreYaar

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Jzee, I haven't put quite that much thought into it...obviously you're more of a pro at that...lol

Actually not that much thought, but it just happened to be my first reaction. Like I said, I hardly imagine it going down that path - but at some level, to me, that is one very plausible follow up. 

As of now, I'm not thinking very long term...Mohan will be shocked out of his wits at this naya roop of Megha's that she's used on impulse to put Rashmi in her place and support Mohan...Then ofcourse Megha will say something about how she told him she's help him so he will take it in stride...long term toh yes it will bring them closer...hopefully not in contrived/cliched ways...I don't think Mohan will in the immediate think much about the kind of life Megha has painted for him through this lie...I'm guessing for sometime they will show him moping over Rashmi too as Megha kinda heals that hurt with probably more of her brand of wisdom...lol...this is a long term thing...this Rashmi issue won't get resolved easily I think.

Personally to me, more than Mohan's thought process the most interesting thing about this entire scenario was that Megha didn't think it was a big deal to actually pretend to be someone's wifeLOL...the fact that they can show this side of Megha's...wherein when she cares about someone, puts them in her inner circle of protection, then she doesn't hold back...lol...I found it refreshing.

The forum's going kinda wild speculating about forced marriages and all but I don't see NBT going down that route *shrugs* I think this could be a good track if handled well.

Oh true, true! The interesting bit could be Mohan's reaction, or Megha's instinctive inclusion of him in her protection circle - this is a track to watch out for! What's MOST refreshing about the track in this show - from so many others that try this ploy - is that we can be sure of NO misunderstanding between the leads on this account. There is no lowe of that kind at play here, so the oh so adolescent insecurities shouldn't kick in to render the plot cliche! Instead, a refreshing track of further established mutual comfort and trust. 

And a mopey Mohan is exactly one nuance of what I talked about in terms of his reaction. Except, you're talking of it as a direct unexpected encounter with Rashmi, and I'm talking of it as an indirect consequence of Megha's pretend story hitting him as something he doesn't have. For some reason, it feels more fair to me that his reaction should come as a consequence of Megha, than Rashmi - but I guess it would be understandable if it was about Rashmi anyway, for now. In general, mopey is not a word for Mohan though LOL Perhaps brooding?! Let's be euphemistic - mopey is just wrong for Mohan LOL

pigbelly4myfeetNymeriashamilAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Oh true, true! The interesting bit could be Mohan's reaction, or Megha's instinctive inclusion of him in her protection circle - this is a track to watch out for! What's MOST refreshing about the track in this show - from so many others that try this ploy - is that we can be sure of NO misunderstanding between the leads on this account. There is no lowe of that kind at play here, so the oh so adolescent insecurities shouldn't kick in to render the plot cliche! Instead, a refreshing track of further established mutual comfort and trust. 

And a mopey Mohan is exactly one nuance of what I talked about in terms of his reaction. Except, you're talking of it as a direct unexpected encounter with Rashmi, and I'm talking of it as an indirect consequence of Megha's pretend story hitting him as something he doesn't have. For some reason, it feels more fair to me that his reaction should come as a consequence of Megha, than Rashmi - but I guess it would be understandable if it was about Rashmi anyway, for now. In general, mopey is not a word for Mohan though LOL Perhaps brooding?! Let's be euphemistic - mopey is just wrong for Mohan LOL

Jzee, my mind is a little slow right now...you have to tell me stuff more DIRECTLY for it penetrate through my thick brainLOL[email protected]: Ok now I get what point you were trying to make...hmmm so basically a chance for Mohan to reflect upon whether he really is happy being a carefree bachelor and if he hasn't missed out on something by not basaaoing a ghar and having a family and the works?LOL...Interesting...and I guess they will show him ULTIMATELY dwelling on that...long term I think...but initially this is going to be about Rashmi and the hurt she's caused which does run deep...I would find it sweet to see Megha being a wonderful FRIEND to him through this phase first...mutual comfort and trust as you said...that is their USP...

I'm so tempted to avi MM's eye communications today to highlight that...that is MM at their best...woh essence banaa rehna chahiye...

LOL yeah mopey toh I used generally...brooding would be better I guess...basically what I meant is that we're going to see a vulnerable and hurt Mohan in the course of this...that heartbreak that basically shattered him at some point will now come to the fore again as unpleasant memories have been revived.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetNymeriashamil

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

It's Disha bhabhi from SGP...thoda aankhein idhar udhar ghuma ke main page pe dekh logi toh  you will find a TB article about Rashmi's entry as well...if you feel upto it...it can be too much effort, I understandLOL

Oh haan DISHA! Thanks! lol And about idhar udhar aankhein ghumaing...naah that's way too much work. *waves hand* :P 

Only kidding...my curiosity is gonna make me go search that article right now. 

Hmm...good point about the protectiveness. I like that insight a lot. Well, it's quite a spontaneous thing for Megha to do...I guess Mohan's spontaneity is rubbing off on her. :P We'll have to wait and see about the timing of this scene too. What they show before that scene and how much MM's equation has developed before that too. It might just feel totally natural if the flow of the scene is right. Not that it feels un-natural right now...just a little surprising. LOL But I wouldn't call it un-natural of Megha to react in this way also...I mean it kind of makes her character less typical in a sense. That she's got the spunk to do something like this. And especially if it concerns Mohan. I like how she's picking up on these Rashmi cues. 

Long term even I don't know...too sleepy and brain-dead now to think about that. I think this might just be another one of those 'secrets' that MM share. I don't think it will become a big deal, personally. It'll be interesting to see how Mohan dwells on this later on though. It's a good distraction for his thoughts too...so that he doesn't get depressed thinking about that Rashmi girl. 

I am also looking forward to the MM scene tomorrow after this Renu thing. I hope a good conversation or something happens there. And seeing Mohan open that Amar file today was somewhat relieving. I hope Mohan asks for Megha's help soon. They need to lead into that now. 

Ok now I'm going to head to bed...goo'night. Hug

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 09 April 2012 at 10:55pm

without-fathomshamilNymeriaAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index