Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 9th: Aankhon hi Aankhon mein (Page 4)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Anyways, superbly insightful points from you as always...especially Mohan as Krishna in this entire scenario...perfect fit...I'm sure that's the next God the writers will show him as in the show tooLOL...but jokes apart, yes he kept his head and has the right kind of cleverness to fight the kind of evil that Prateek is...this game will go on for a while...Liked what you pointed out about Amar being more Ram-like too...the ideal/idealistic sort of man v/s Mohan who is the more "You have to use your head and play the game to bring evil to justice sometimes" type of guy.

LOL LOL LOL I swear I was meaning to say that somewhere in my post, when it struck me how much the portrayal of Mohan was "Krishna-like", how that was the God he had to be shown parallel to, not Ram, or Shiva! But then Janashtami is still a while to go right?! LOL [If I remember right, sometime in the fall?!] Unless they had wanted to portray his kanha among gopiyaan adaa at Holi of course LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21pigbelly4myfeetshamilNymeria-Swetha-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

@being inspired by the episode, LOL LOL - AreyYaar! I like the character evolving moments in any plotline, and today was one of those for NBT. They're like the fruit of every stretch of run of a subplot within a plot - and whatever the means (aka Prateik) - ends have been achieved to one subplot for now =) 

@Amar's case - Oh I don't think he's confiding in Prateik even professionally for anything anytime soon. He's probably got some plan. If not, then he's probably working on one. Either way - Mohan is not naive. He does realize where he stands professionally now, with respect to his "boss" - the ASAP to be ridden of eyesore. I don't see how he could go tell Prateik how the last take on Amar was wrong and hope for him to take it kindly. He has to have a plan now. For himself. For Megha. For Amar. Besides, he can finally rely on Mrs. Vyas to actually help him for digging out that entire ploy and truth now! Let's see... 

ps: I forgot to say, dude!!! How do you never forget to wish on the 9th of each month?! Shocked It doesn't even strike me until you say it!!! LOL 

On another side note - another of Mohan's "not fight the war, but be the frontline ally" acts was letting Megha take the auto today. It didn't even occur to me how significant that was until he let her! I guess I was going with the assumption that he'd give her a ride and she'd take it too, unresisting for a change. But when he stood there waiting her to take one, urging her to, and making sure he saw her to it, I realized how he was making her fight her own battle from step 1. Another day, giving her ride would have been another thing. Today, it would have been like offering her a crutch, and Mohan is not the alpha male happy offering crutches; nor Megha the typical damsel!

In fact on that note - how relieving was Megha's execution from the usual we see? She wasn't inspired and brave to a "without-fathom" extent, like some Devi had entered her overnight, nope! She had her vulnerability, and it was visible to all, even Prateik. And yet, she fought for her own right and space. She was the perfect manifestation of self resolved, and in conflict - the right balance between independent, and relying. Like a normal, conscious and self witted woman of her substance should be! Capable of self resolutions, yet rising to her potential so much more with the right impetus. 

In fact I like how they contrasted her solutions in the two times. When she was unsupported, she ended up slapping Rastogi, in its wake inevitably tailing trouble for the family. This time, she risked nothing, yet got her way with so much more dignity, and came out so much more stronger and assured. How different, right? She's the same woman who can and will eventually stand for her own self, when the time and need so arises, but Mohan's support has helped her do it in the best way! 

*looks up at the ramble... erm, ramble part 2Geek Don't blame me. Unpacking and organizing is not such a "thought provoking" job, so I was unknowingly still thinking about the episode's progress in my head... *sheepish* LOL 

LOL so many questions...I usually remember the date when I'm starting a topic and for some reason I vividly remember that this show started on the 9th of Jan...dunno why...so yeah I end up keeping a track of the "anniversaries"...

I loved how Mohan encouraged her to take the auto too...such a different thing from the otherwise "rescue the damsel" acts we'd see in most cases...made her fight her battles from step one as you said...I actually loved how you mentioned that entire part about how he is standing next to Megha and encouraging her every step of the way to fight for herself...I forgot to point it out earlier...He is still very much in his "I can't help but help her" mode which he always will be but his way of helping her has changed...he's making her stronger and helping her stand up for herself...that is the beauty of this and what makes this different too...I loved that dynamic b/w them today...like that one moment after Megha comes back from Prateek's office and she has this smile on her face at having won a sort of battle and Mohan sees that and smiles back at her...when Dimpy asks her if she's gotten a promotion or a pay raise, the way Megha turns to look at Mohan again and they both smile at each other again in this perfect sort of understanding...lovely moment...it's like they have their own little secret now that has brought them closer.

*sigh* I haven't become indifferent to Prateek like you have managed to I guess...unless koi uski solid band bajaa raha ho in some scene like Mohan did today, mera mood off ho jaata hai uski shakal dekh ke...and right now nothing is clear...if/whether/what kind of plan Mohan has...nothing...when it all starts to emerge more clearly, maybe I can tolerate Prateek ki nonsense better...it's all very vague and speculative at best at this point.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21without-fathompigbelly4myfeetMaz.shamilNymeria-Swetha-

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

*sigh* I haven't become indifferent to Prateek like you have managed to I guess...unless koi uski solid band bajaa raha ho in some scene like Mohan did today, mera mood off ho jaata hai uski shakal dekh ke...and right now nothing is clear...if/whether/what kind of plan Mohan has...nothing...when it all starts to emerge more clearly, maybe I can tolerate Prateek ki nonsense better...it's all very vague and speculative at best at this point.

Indifference toh khair I can't guarantee; let's say I can ignore his face onscreen as long as there's other stuff primary enough. Still very much reactive to any day that the writers may chose to bank on him for an episode's theme Dead But yes, I can adjust my focus where it should belong, for now. I guess once Prerna comes to know - which I hope isn't for a long time - there will be melodrama renewal at some level. Personally, I just want him to have a long (and might I add sadistically satisfying) stint of losing all out to Mohan, without taking time and space that he doesn't deserve. 

And once again, futile as always, I wish they hadn't made this out of him. Ouch 

ps: I was meaning to PM you, but lazy hun. Are you still watching Arjun-Purvi? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Nymeriashamil-Swetha-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Indifference toh khair I can't guarantee; let's say I can ignore his face onscreen as long as there's other stuff primary enough. Still very much reactive to any day that the writers may chose to bank on him for an episode's theme Dead But yes, I can adjust my focus where it should belong, for now. I guess once Prerna comes to know - which I hope isn't for a long time - there will be melodrama renewal at some level. Personally, I just want him to have a long (and might I add sadistically satisfying) stint of losing all out to Mohan, without taking time and space that he doesn't deserve. 

And once again, futile as always, I wish they hadn't made this out of him. Ouch 

ps: I was meaning to PM you, but lazy hun. Are you still watching Arjun-Purvi? 

Focus kaise adjust karun if nothing is really going to change other than his creepy presence hanging over everything...I want them to take a break from showing him in the office for now if he has nothing worthwhile to do other than make useless pissed off faces...I'd take Rashmi stuff over this anyday as I said in the TB article also...office mein right now kuch khaas dikhaane ko hai nahin...the Prateek issue is sort of dealt with at this point...the Prerna melodrama is an ace they will pull out later in the game...so send him on a vacation, please...koi kaam nahin hai uska aaj kal is show mein.

Oh yeah I'm watching Arjun-Purvi...aaj ka epi I haven't seen but I did catch the SBS segment on them today jismein they were slow-dancing to some song at a party...the off-screen stuff was funnyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21shamil-Swetha-

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Focus kaise adjust karun if nothing is really going to change other than his creepy presence hanging over everything...I want them to take a break from showing him in the office for now if he has nothing worthwhile to do other than make useless pissed off faces...I'd take Rashmi stuff over this anyday as I said in the TB article also...office mein right now kuch khaas dikhaane ko hai nahin...the Prateek issue is sort of dealt with at this point...the Prerna melodrama is an ace they will pull out later in the game...so send him on a vacation, please...koi kaam nahin hai uska aaj kal is show mein.

Oh yeah I'm watching Arjun-Purvi...aaj ka epi I haven't seen but I did catch the SBS segment on them today jismein they were slow-dancing to some song at a party...the off-screen stuff was funnyLOL

Arey office is also MM ki exclusive territory in a sense - so I dunno if they can really do away with it. Prateik on a holiday would be GRAND! Like send him off to spend time with wifey and jagao romaanche in his 10 year old "baasi mithai" shaadi Dead  On a side note, I'm not a fan of eternal mush marriages, like it's unreal at some level to me - but somehow NBT has set a bad example with the Prateik distortion. At some level it's like one should wonder about and treat with speculation, if not doubt, any long term matrimonial which looks like a green paradise! Ke sab acha hai, toh kuch BOHOT gadbad hai Ouch

Khair, I think the focus is going to move to Rashmi for now. And they have given them a supermart space to meet up hence LOL out of office and away from creepface's prying lech gaze Dead

And mera focus to was entirely Arjun styled trained on MM kal LOL I seriously couldn't bother myself with the creep! But yes, overdose of nothing to do randomness filled with pathetic vengeance seeking faces/moves would be a disaster Ouch Chutti seems like a cure, for us LOL

ps: Haan I just caught up on a week's AP scenes kathe (I don't watch the show as such, muje kuch story line ekdam nahi pata! But Kekta shows don't really need knowing the WHOLE storyline per se mandate LOL woi sab usual karii hogi, MU, coupled with more MU, and more, and more - intercepted by lead actors who get tired of glycerine and walk out of shows to be replaced by new faces out of the blue LOL) Khair, so imma PM you about AP I guess, yahan ni spam karti... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21shamilAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Arey office is also MM ki exclusive territory in a sense - so I dunno if they can really do away with it. Prateik on a holiday would be GRAND! Like send him off to spend time with wifey and jagao romaanche in his 10 year old "baasi mithai" shaadi Dead  On a side note, I'm not a fan of eternal mush marriages, like it's unreal at some level to me - but somehow NBT has set a bad example with the Prateik distortion. At some level it's like one should wonder about and treat with speculation, if not doubt, any long term matrimonial which looks like a green paradise! Ke sab acha hai, toh kuch BOHOT gadbad hai Ouch

Khair, I think the focus is going to move to Rashmi for now. And they have given them a supermart space to meet up hence LOL out of office and away from creepface's prying lech gaze Dead

And mera focus to was entirely Arjun styled trained on MM kal LOL I seriously couldn't bother myself with the creep! But yes, overdose of nothing to do randomness filled with pathetic vengeance seeking faces/moves would be a disaster Ouch Chutti seems like a cure, for us LOL

I think what really pissed me off today was when he thanked Megha for saving his marriageDeadDeadDead...kameena kahin kaa...I wish Prerna would dump his ass straight away and he rots in hell...ughhh mera BP badhta hai when this loser opens his mouth *control Anu control*

Yes he needs to get lost cuz office mein kya dikhaayenge? Wohi same old "Manasi ke layout ke designs/articles decide karo" scenes? What will come out of that?? I think Prateek ko office mein bahut footage mil chuki hai...the editor doesn't need to interact with MM EVERY epi they are in the office...he can take a hike for a bit...

I loved the MM scenes today too and that newfound camaraderie/understanding b/w them was very nicely shown...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21without-fathomshamilNymeria

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Wow, JZ...we should just coin the term 'JZ matey' for you. :P Kya analysis hai! You actually found the perfect reasoning for Mohan's name too...the relation with Krishna and all. Clap I hope the writers of this show actually have this exact same thought process as you regarding Mohan's character. I loved reading your Mohan analysis. You really do seem inspired today. :P LOL I got pretty excited reading that. lol

Anu...lol awesome and totally appropriate title as always. :P 

What struck me with the MM scenes today, was the apnapan. Like Anu said, they share a secret now...and that protectiveness, the communication (without actually communicating), the trust factor...there was this bonding. These two were like buddies to me. And what's interesting regarding how far their dynamics have come is how they actually seem like equals. Especially the way Mohan is now someone Megha can communicate with, seek support from, share a secret with...they really have come far. They've built this bonding due to the baggage they've carried, their circumstances and fate crossing their paths again and again. I just liked how MM were like a team together, today. 

And honestly, there was SO much to interpret in their little 'communication' today. So interesting how they didn't even speak a WORD to each other today...not a single word...but everything was understood. There was a progression of their understanding and comfort as the day itself progressed. 

And the whole shifting of gears again...fleeting moments of Megha's innocence and Mohan's wisdom. That switch of dynamics is very interesting to see. And then right after Mohan has this moment of maturity and wisdom, he says things like "Apna ching-um dena"...LOL *shakes head for Monu*. :P lol And Megha actually SEEKING Mohan's support was too sweet to watch for me. 

And you and JZ have already discussed the point about Mohan providing Megha with the courage and inspiration to fight her battles herself..and I fully agree. Thumbs Up

Anyways, one expression/moment of Mohan's that I found interesting too was when they were in the office. And their communication there was SO buddy-ish. The way Megha CONFIDES in Mohan about her worries/insecurities (all without actual verbalization...my mind is still blown at the thought of that!)...and Mohan's reactions. There's this bit where he seems to be saying, "Are you kidding me? There is absolutely NOTHING to think about here...you're the right one...now go lift your head up high and do your job!" I loved this COMMANDING tone almost that Mohan had. It was SO very apna, again. As if he had the RIGHT to have this confidence in Megha. And WHAT confidence he shows in Megha, yaar! Like he doesn't hesitate for a second. There isn't a doubt in his mind that Megha can come out of this with her usual grace and dignity. And the way he was so possessively almost commanding her to go face the situation..as if she really had no other choice. You know, these moments of doubts we all have...when we second guess ourselves...when we are influenced by what the outside world tells us instead of believing in ourselves...believing that we are indeed right...that's when we loose our confidence. And that's what is happening to Megha in this case. And Mohan doesn't even leave her with that CHOICE to second guess herself. That's what I find so amazing! He's such an action oriented and confident man himself...so he's just forcing her to take action here and forcing her to believe in her abilities! Now who can resist that kind of inspiration and FAITH. That kind of confidence that someone else shows in you? I think it's such an interesting/amazingly poignant dynamic between these two. 

And just that buddy-ish tone to their whole dynamic. Where Megha is almost going, "I don't think I can do this" and Mohan is all, "Chal naa...don't give me that crap because I know you can!"...LOL I can almost put words to their silent communication here...it was THAT clear and convincing. Fab acting by these two here. If these two weren't Megha and Mohan...and didn't have this baggage/context...they would be such buddies and this is how they would talk. So this episode/scene kind of lifted all that context between these two. They've developed such an understanding now...they share a secret. :)

And yeah...those smiles after Megha comes out of the office...it was like they were sharing a silent joke...a secret victory they just won together. The bonding there was simply awesome to watch. lol It was like a silent high five...lol. 

And following up on that apnapan...interestingly enough I thought Renu showed that with Mohan too. :P LOL The way she HAQ se sits on his bike and all. :S Bahaha. These two share such an odd/quirky si chemistry together. Right from the beginning. And Anu WORDD on this bit:

To finally the set-up for Renu ki band-bajo-ing...LOLL...Honestly Mohan has fab chemistry with Renu too...Rinku Karmarkar has awesome comic timing and it really comes out in her scenes with Mohan tooLOL...Mohan's amused expressions as he was making her say all those things to his bike were hilariousLOL...he's so OUTRAGEOUS with Renu just to scandalize her...hahaha it's awesome. 

Bahaha It's SO true...he always tries to pull of this scandalous type of stuff with her...woh bhi ek dum mazza leke. LOL And Renu of course is so oblivious to it all. ROFL The way he makes here do that "pappi". Bahaha...seriously no one can mess with this guy. JZ you're so bang on with your Krishna theory...he's like this ultimate messer...he can mess with anyone...just like Krishna has this sense of humour...this calm way of taking pangas with people because he pretty much knows that they are harmless to him. :P lol 

And Renu was so hilarious with her "I lub you"...LOL...She's got fab comic timing indeed. 

But really though, can't you just see Mohan fitting in so well with this family? He's got a story/a dynamic with everyone. As we've discussed already so many times before of course. And his relationship with Renu is so hilarious and interesting. LOL Him and Guru together only can fix her. haha

I just loved Mohan's "sabak sikhana hi padega" mode. There's really no messing with him. Even the way he threatens Prateik. "Ek baar kisi cheez ke peeche padgaya, toh samjho padgaya". Damn straight.  Cool

P.S. JZ...I love the text in your sig box. Day Dreaming

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 09 April 2012 at 9:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathomNymeriashamil_SilentSoul_AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Pallavi ji...aap bhi kisi maatey se kam thodi na hain...whatttay analysis *bows in awe* LOLLL...everyone is so inspired today...I wonder why I'm not *soching*

Anywhoo...great points as always...liked the one you you made about Mohan FIRMLY telling Megha through his eyes that she needs to get up and go...that is what was so fun to watch...an entire conversation with the back and forth happening through their eyes only...Megha's hesitations/lack of confidence and then Mohan's "chal naa yaar" type looks to her as you said...loll

I'm loving their new friendship too...a lottt of sweet scenes can come out of this...let's see what's in store for us...I'm guessing you haven't watched the latest BTS where Megha pretends to be Mrs. Mohan, have you? lol

Mohan does have a story with everyone in the Vyas family...a different dynamic with each person...so there's lots of stories to develop in there...Mohan-Renu ka toh chattees ka aankda hi chalta rahega and that will be fun...Renu is basically DHEET...and arrogant...that is why woh DHAM se jaake baith gayi Mohan ki bike pe...loll...when otherwise she's all like "Yeh lafangaa mere peechhe padaa hua hai"...and Mohan LOVES teasing her outrageously...lolll...not that I can ever imagine a time that Renu will grow to be nice to Mohan but if that were to happen, Mohan's teasing would become good-natured...right now it's just OUTRAGEOUS, period...lol

I'm looking forward to the Mohan-Jeeji dynamic developing too...and ofcourse Mohan-Addu...woh toh kaafi backburner pe hi padaa hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetMaz.without-fathomNymeriashamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index