Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 9th: Aankhon hi Aankhon mein (Page 3)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Updated -   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2925307&PID=55603702&#55603702   - I actually wrote more than I thought I would even for today Geek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMR21pigbelly4myfeetshamilAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Anu...Mohan knows Pratik is a creep and in spite of this he decided to continue with PL...so I think he has a planErmm ...and I don't see any difference if he tells Pratik now or later on about Amar's caseErmm...gosh why did they have to make Pratik negativeOuch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil-Swetha-AreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Eh...i guess I'll just overlook that nod and smile thinking it was Megha thinking about how Pracreep folded hands and bent his sorry head in front of her.LOL
This is what even I felt LOL...Megha was just happy to see the creep folding her hands in front of her as Mohan predicted at the dhaba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
@JZ...loved your analogy about Megha in Sanjay/Rastogi and Mohan/Pratik scenarios...and agree with you...in Rastogi's situation Megha was humiliated by her own family , was asked to forget about her self-respect,  where as in Pratik's case she came out triumphant and much stronger with Mohan's support...for me I could never see Sanjay in the same light I used to before Rastogi's episode...Sanjay is too gullible as a character...which can be seen in the way Renu and Tanu play him.

Wow I loved the way you presented Amar and Mohan's character's. I am just going to quote you here. 

"I daresay if it was Mohan instead of Amar dragged into the controversy of Mahananda Flyover, he would have emerged vindicated instead. I guess the difference really lies in that Mohan is more of a realist in "problem solving technique". He will deal with a crook in his way; not sidelining ethics, but also not letting them come in the way of the bigger sense of justice! At some level it makes me think, that Mohan's modus operandiis quite an imitation of Lord Krishna... by hook, or by crook. And interestingly then, perhaps the name of his character has been pretty intended! Amar is a more Lord Ram like character, who sense of just dealing can make him relent to events like Sita's agnipariksha - if the need may have so arisen... "

Amar was truly like Lord Rama and the reason he could not counteract DN dirty ploys and fell prey for him. Also, Amar believed "if you are good you only meet good people" which is what lead to his demise before he realized DN intentions. The same principle also led Megha into Pratik's trap. And as you said Mohan is like Lord Krishna who believes in good, but is not blind to bad. This is where we get Mohan's way of living life "if you are good you don't always have to meet good people, you meet bad people too" which is what saved Megha. Amar's way of looking at life led her to Pratik's Agnipariksha and Mohan's brought her out of it safely.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetMaz.without-fathomshamil-Swetha-AreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
MR scene was really funny ... MAJNU Gali LOL .. wherever do these ppl come up with such names .. I love how Mohan got Renu into SUCH a fix .. LOL .. I wonder if Mohan is doing this to get even with Renu for harassing Megha ? But jo bhi thaa , I really enjoyed it. 

Renu's "PLeeej  !!" LOL

And Mohan making her say and do all those outrageous things .. Renu ka sharmaana before the "I laabh yoo Blushing"   ROFL. The writers are SOOO cheeky LOL.

MM ... I liked how Mohan was watching out for her and silently supporting her throughout the day , right from the auto-stand till the time Megha hesitated before going into Prateik's cabin with the Manasi lay outs ... Not much needs to said between these two ... nice to watch how they read and comprehend these small gestures and nods from each other so well .. 

But daya re daya .. manna parhega .. MR have some SERIOUS chemistry LOL . Really enjoyed their scene today ... was the higlight of the epi for me.

P.S : How hilarious was that Renu fishing for compliments from her Hubby bit ? LOL On a more srs note .. aisi toh kitni housewifes hogi , nahin ... who'd be mere wall-flowers in comparison to women like Megha ... its only natural Renu's insecurities , I see where they are coming from ... Not justifying Renu's occasional bitchiness , but with a woman of Megha's calibre around  , an ordinary housewife like Renu is bound to feel that lil bit of complex .. no ? I like how such things are shown in a light and subtle way in NBT ... and not in a preachy manner.

Edited by SwaRon911 - 09 April 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15pigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomshamil_SilentSoul_-Swetha-AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Anu - A very eloquent analysis Anu! WORD everything you've said. I don't think Megha has forgiven Prateek either. I think it was more of a "yea whatever" half nod ... But Mohan and Megha's aankhon aankhon main conversation was the highlight of today's episode. Both Kunal and Akansha do it so well that it is almost natural to them. I think even Prateek realized it to an extent. He's not dumb. I knew he would play the boss card on Mohan in front of everyone and not in his cabin. But Mohan ne koi chaachi goliyaan nahi khayee hai! He gave it back very convincingly to Prateek. But now the games will begin. This is the second time Mohan has bested him. He will not give up tormenting both Megha/Mohan albeit in different manner. Amar Vyas's case will predictably bear the brunt of his grudge. It has suddenly become very personal for Prateek. He has been caught with his pants down (literally) in front of his employee. For Mohan it means that his days of favoritism and preferential treatment are over. It has now become a turf war for one man upman-ship. It will be interesting to see how makers handle the situation from this point on... 

ZJ - *standing ovation to you* You spoke my mind on Mohan being compared to Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna was a strategist. He always sided truth and conformity to the essence of one's true self i.e. dharma. He personally didn't fight any wars - he just made people aware of their duty and equipped them with his blessing as a armor and knowledge/enlightenment as their shield. He empowered and energized a dejected/crushed Arjun to take up arms against his own relatives when they had crossed their limits of abominable behavior by telling him the simple truth - "Focus on your actions/duty, and do not be bothered by the outcome. Do not make the fruits of your actions your motive, nor be inactive." In essence, Mohan did the same thing - he equipped Megha to fight her own battles. Of course he's there to protect her if things get beyond her control. But he encouraged her to stand tall and face the situation bravely. Kudos for your observation. Is it a coincidence then that Mohan's name is one of the many names of Lord Krishna himself? Or did the writer actually put some thinking into the matter? LOL

pigbelly4myfeetMaz.without-fathomshamil_SilentSoul_-Swetha-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Updated -   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2925307&PID=55603702&#55603702   - I actually wrote more than I thought I would even for today Geek

Jzee maatey...aapke charan kahaan hain?LOLLOL...What an analysis...you felt so inspired today?? LOLL...I think the sight of Prateek and his fake apologies did ruin my enjoyment of the epi to some extent...can't help it...he will always be a vibe killer to me in this show...I don't find it very easy to always see the larger picture with him around.

Anyways, superbly insightful points from you as always...especially Mohan as Krishna in this entire scenario...perfect fit...I'm sure that's the next God the writers will show him as in the show tooLOL...but jokes apart, yes he kept his head and has the right kind of cleverness to fight the kind of evil that Prateek is...this game will go on for a while...Liked what you pointed out about Amar being more Ram-like too...the ideal/idealistic sort of man v/s Mohan who is the more "You have to use your head and play the game to bring evil to justice sometimes" type of guy.

I guess Mohan is going with the "I'll do everything right under Prateeks' nose and he will have no choice but to watch helplessly as I MAKE him publish this report" logic...let's see how that goes...I'm still not happy with the idea of bringing Prateek into the loop on the Amar investigation...ah well.

MR21pigbelly4myfeetMaz.without-fathomshamil_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

ZJ - *standing ovation to you* You spoke my mind on Mohan being compared to Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna was a strategist. He always sided truth and conformity to the essence of one's true self i.e. dharma. He personally didn't fight any wars - he just made people aware of their duty and equipped them with his blessing as a armor and knowledge/enlightenment as their shield. He empowered and energized a dejected/crushed Arjun to take up arms against his own relatives when they had crossed their limits of abominable behavior by telling him the simple truth - "Focus on your actions/duty, and do not be bothered by the outcome. Do not make the fruits of your actions your motive, nor be inactive." In essence, Mohan did the same thing - he equipped Megha to fight her own battles. Of course he's there to protect her if things get beyond her control. But he encouraged her to stand tall and face the situation bravely. Kudos for your observation. Is it a coincidence then that Mohan's name is one of the many names of Lord Krishna himself? Or did the writer actually put some thinking into the matter? LOL

That sentence in bold really sums it up Lady M! And that Krishna himself did not fight any wars. When you think of Mohan, it's an identical situation. He gets into first hand action now and then - so did Krishna with his sudarshna in dire spots - but mostly, he's right there in the frontline, the saarthi per se, not the warrior - but the strategist! He deals with problems on another level. Amar in Mohan's case would have dealt with Prateik by cornering him, warning him. Mohan brought the curtains down by bringing Prerna to the scene and letting her deal with her husband. Not fair to Prerna - but in the bigger scheme of things, the right person to corner and warn or even take action against Prateik - the first prerogative shall always be hers, I guess. 

Nur - No, I totally know what you're saying about Prateik yaar, and he is the wrong vibe. But like I said, I'd sooner see him here, in this spot, struggling to subsist against the Mohan, and even a much stronger emerged Megha than the grateful woman in need he hired, than the lech - comic touch up or not! Can't ignore him, but sideline, sure! He's not important - anymore - sadly could have been in other circumstances, but! And given he's served his purpose - as the writers intended - aah! I think the focus is going to shift more Mohan Rashmi wards for now, anyway. And I was toying with the random idea that Prateik could her diamond ring fiance LOL No, jk! Blame the run of wheel dramas a dozen a dime for even that thought LOL 

Khair, specifically to the nod and smile which has posed a debate, I personally agree partly with how Megha in that moment was far more exalted in her own place, to actually care about the creep. Somewhere, to me, that's a great sign, for someone as ridden by the world as she has been, she's actually set herself free of this one problem. I think the exact reaction that she had towards Prateik's folded hands and apology, after the surprise of it, was apathy than anything else, for his "gesture", and a sense of much needed, much renewed self confidence. She's smart enough to beware of him forever after now - as for forgiving - in a moment, she grew past it. Her nod was not forgiving, but dismissing. She'd come into an office to work alongside a reporter who'd singularly gotten Amar incriminated - putting her own "siddhant" aside for her kids - when she came back to continue today, she was apprehensive of what exactly else she's put aside - but Prateik the spineless git has given her, her greatest ally in the original foe, and a new sense of standing tall when right. When she slapped Rastogi, she was met with such disapproval from her own family, a constant sense of harm she had done. Rightly inspired, in Prateik's case, she has found after a long time, fair justice. And as ministered by Mohan, having become her own instrument. When she returned to her seat with that smile - it wasn't about having extracted a fake apology from that lech; but about having a renewed faith in herself emerging from that entire episode as the "right one, rightly condoned". Interestingly, Mohan the cynic raise her faith to a whole new pedestal. So anyway, I couldn't care less for Prateik. Which is sad, subjectively, again, for what he could have been. But since he's reduced to what he is, well, he's not the important one here at all. 

@being inspired by the episode, LOL LOL - AreyYaar! I like the character evolving moments in any plotline, and today was one of those for NBT. They're like the fruit of every stretch of run of a subplot within a plot - and whatever the means (aka Prateik) - ends have been achieved to one subplot for now =) 

@Amar's case - Oh I don't think he's confiding in Prateik even professionally for anything anytime soon. He's probably got some plan. If not, then he's probably working on one. Either way - Mohan is not naive. He does realize where he stands professionally now, with respect to his "boss" - the ASAP to be ridden of eyesore. I don't see how he could go tell Prateik how the last take on Amar was wrong and hope for him to take it kindly. He has to have a plan now. For himself. For Megha. For Amar. Besides, he can finally rely on Mrs. Vyas to actually help him for digging out that entire ploy and truth now! Let's see... 

ps: I forgot to say, dude!!! How do you never forget to wish on the 9th of each month?! Shocked It doesn't even strike me until you say it!!! LOL 

On another side note - another of Mohan's "not fight the war, but be the frontline ally" acts was letting Megha take the auto today. It didn't even occur to me how significant that was until he let her! I guess I was going with the assumption that he'd give her a ride and she'd take it too, unresisting for a change. But when he stood there waiting her to take one, urging her to, and making sure he saw her to it, I realized how he was making her fight her own battle from step 1. Another day, giving her ride would have been another thing. Today, it would have been like offering her a crutch, and Mohan is not the alpha male happy offering crutches; nor Megha the typical damsel! 
In fact on that note - how relieving was Megha's execution from the usual we see? She wasn't inspired and brave to a "without-fathom" extent, like some Devi had entered her overnight, nope! She had her vulnerability, and it was visible to all, even Prateik. And yet, she fought for her own right and space. She was the perfect manifestation of self resolved, and in conflict - the right balance between independent, and relying. Like a normal, conscious and self witted woman of her substance should be! Capable of self resolutions, yet rising to her potential so much more with the right impetus. 

In fact I like how they contrasted her solutions in the two times. When she was unsupported, she ended up slapping Rastogi, in its wake inevitably tailing trouble for the family. This time, she risked nothing, yet got her way with so much more dignity, and came out so much more stronger and assured. How different, right? She's the same woman who can and will eventually stand for her own self, when the time and need so arises, but Mohan's support has helped her do it in the best way! 

*looks up at the ramble... erm, ramble part 2Geek Don't blame me. Unpacking and organizing is not such a "thought provoking" job, so I was unknowingly still thinking about the episode's progress in my head... *sheepish* LOL 

Edited by without-fathom - 09 April 2012 at 6:39pm

MR21pigbelly4myfeetMaz.LadyMcbethshamil-Swetha-AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index