India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My rant on today's show

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Ok, my mind is racing a million thoughts per minute...So I am going to try and see if I can organize my thoughts and pen/type them down. I have never been analytical, but for some reason today I feel like I need to put my thoughts out there...Please bear with me.

Let me start by saying the four things I hated with a passion about today episode...

1...Rashi grabbing the phone from Gopi's hand. She has no right to interfere in Gopi's and Ahem's life. Mind your own business wretch (Rashi not Ruccha)
2...When Baa said she asked Rashi to do all this, Baa meant that the yelling in the kitchen, not the whole HeKi fight, but the way it came out, and the smirk and look that Rashi had, we all know she is going to use it to her advantage.
3...Hetal calling Chirag and saying Baa is adamant about the split. In the room when Koki said that to Baa, Baa made it clear, don't blame me...and yet here Hetal as always has got selective hearing and is telling Chirag Baa is adamant about the split and is not listening to anyone...what an ignorant moron
4...Rashi smiling and saying what ever is happening is all for good. Whose good? Definitely not for the family's good...Only your own good Rashi Angry

Ok, now for my thoughts...

I think that Baa knows exactly what she is doing. She is old and she has seen her share of ups and downs. She sees what this is doing to her family. But more importantly she is watching all four of her DIL's and seeing the reaction of all of them. Baa knows what Rashi is capable of and she is seeing Gopi's vs. Rashi's reaction to the batwara. When the batwara is mentioned, it seems like Rashi is getting her wish, and Gopi is crying seeing her family going thru all this. Baa is watching all this and taking notes.

Baa has also noticed that this whole talk of batwara is hurting HeKi. So she knows these two love each other deeply, and she sees Gopi sad about it as well. And yet she sees Rashi is nothing but happy about it. Not once since Baa has gotten involved has Rashi shown to be sad or upset about it. She is only shown to be shocked. Everyone else is disheartened by it. If Gopi can figure it out about Rashi, then believe me Baa has too.

It is a matter of misunderstandings that is causing the rift. I am sure now more than ever Baa even knows Rashi is behind all this. When HeKi left Baa alone in the room or when GoShi left Baa alone in the room, you could tell she was in turmoil and is not happy about what is happening. She sees Hetal's fault and she sees Rashi's reaction...she is sad beyond words at what she has to do in order to open Hetal's eyes and make Rashi's true colors come into the lime light. 

When Kokila said I always speak for the truth, you could see a flash of pride behind Baa's eyes, and then she got strong again. She knows Hetal is causing all this due to the Manthara in the house...And Hetal is only going to see the truth after all is broken down. So she has to break the house down on a temporary basis to bring Manthara out in the open.

All thru the episode I felt Hetal was still living in her own world. She seems to think that Kokila is the cause of it. The way she kept looking at Kokila was very unnerving. There is not even a hint of a chance she sees her fault in all this.

It is true I am a Kokila fan and I only see her as good. But that does not mean I am blinded by her. There has not been a time when she has done anything that did not have a reason behind it. I know I am the same person who once doubted Kokila and I am ashamed of it now...I learned my lesson. I now know Kokila is the pillar of strength and is the reason why MM has run so smoothly all these years. She is fair and she is hones and most important she is all heart Big smile

And for Rashi, all I can say is...she is never going to change. The day she changes, I may see pigs fly outside my window. She is using Baa's intentions of keeping the family together to actually break it. She is going to make sure she never has to leave MM. And for that she will fight, that does not mean she is good. She is a selfish and arrogant woman who is not even worth talking about. 

I am sorry for the rant. I just couldn't shut up today...I didn't mean to offend anyone. And all the words used against Rashi is for Rashi not Ruccha 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabah_gohemskanumbinataadharemeliakanajigokulprevas12Prettyaish123DEKfan2012Xarinatamzin43scorpian87luckylucky1Vinder90Sandy914sandyukdoc4everkaka.lgswasthiAgrata23-AmalAziz-ShaunSAFlowerHaterChaituvwestindianNazmaJSofnasuk19ANJ4Justlikethat1-Nafisa-ani_grMereMahiyaa.

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Res

**Edited**

Rupal. .That was one fantastic post.. Loved itClap

You know what I am happy with today's episode than ever before. Just watched it and I think the CVs have hatched on to something good here. As I have tried to write in other posts.. I have a good feeling about this action by Baa.. And my gut feeling that Baa is doing this knowing Rashi's motive or atleast trying to gauge her motive has gotten stronger.. I somehow felt that Baa is playing all.. Not just Koki and Hetal but also Rashi, Jigar and Aham.. The only person she seems genuinely wanting to share her thought is Gopi with whom she cannot. Hence she is pulling Gopi in to help her and silently making her strong.. What beautiful lines Baa said today.. Telling about each and every relationship... First let me write why I think Baa is onto Rashi..

1. Baa had asked Rashi not to tell this to anyone but when Rashi got Gopi she became a little thoughtful
2. Baa's assurance to Gopi to trust her.
3. Baa's thoughtful look after Gopi and Rashi leave.. She has definitely caught on to something.
4. Baa chiding Rashi for stopping Gopi from talking to Aham. Baa has a plan that she has not completely informed Rashi about. Whatever Rashi may pretend, she is not privy to all f Baa's plan. She is just doing as Baa is telling her to do although she may wish otherwise.
5. Baa given silent confidence to Gopi.
6. Baa noting Rashi's glee in doing all this and Gopi's sadness.. That will definitely not go unnoticed..

But the lines I liked the most were given to Hetal, Aham and Jigar.

To Hetal, Baa's words about the feelings to the gift not holding value anymore.. That was touching and true. Hetal has forgotten that Gopi was to be her daughter. When there is no such feeling left, the gift serves no purpose.

To Jigar, I loved how Baa told him to understand the enormity of what is happening. I think she implied this for everything, not just the split. How many times have we said the same thing to Jigar? Open your eyes to see what is happening and stop being the happy bunny

To Aham, that sitting and talking to find a solution in a relationship is not always possible. Relations are bound by thin strings. If broken, they cannot be attached back and this is not his office meeting. That is perfect advice.. Don't let things too late is what she is telling him..

Beautiful line Baa and perfect advice for people who needed it the most.. I loved Baa today. Until proven otherwise, I am going to say Baa knows exactly what is happening. She is playing everyone to make them see the truth themselves.. Go BaaStar

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 09 April 2012 at 6:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliakanajigokulmunnihyderabadtamzin43doc4everkaka.lgShaunSADhabu89ANJ4

-AmalAziz- IF-Rockerz
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
superb post!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43kaka.lgSandy914Dhabu89NazmaJ

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amalaziz

superb post!! 

Embarrassed  Thank you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43kaka.lg-AmalAziz-NazmaJ

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your summary of the events of today's episode, seems like there was no Gohem moments and just more Rashi drama, which looks like it will continue indefinitely.Angry  I think I will skip today's episode.  Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliatamzin43doc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-Dhabu89NazmaJ

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Thanks for your summary of the events of today's episode, seems like there was no Gohem moments and just more Rashi drama, which looks like it will continue indefinitely.Angry  I think I will skip today's episode.  Sleepy

No don't skip. Even though there were no GoEm moments, it was worth its weight in gold...trust me Big smile...watch the show...it will be worth it. Gopi is smarter than we all thoughtClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliadoc4everkaka.lgswasthi-AmalAziz-NazmaJANJ4westindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Ok I will watch it. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-Dhabu89NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Rupal!!

I have to say I echo your feelings!! 
I'm not too sure whether baa suspects Rashi or not but I sincerely hope she does!! If baa is indeed watching and observing the reactions of the people around her then she should be able to see the difference between all four. Especially Rashi's reactions when put against Gopi's. Both of them know that the split is not for real but Rashi is gleeful in what she is doing whereas Gopi is feeling pain for the others involved. 
As for Hetal and Kokila I do feel that although the two have been having major ups and downs these days there is still enough genuine feeling between the two of them for them both to be upset about what has happened.
I don't think Hetal for one minute really wanted a split but wanted to right the perceived wrongs that had been done against her and hers. A split was far from her mind. 
Kokila never knew anything was wrong between her and her motabhabhi until the last few outbursts from Hetal so she's not really had time to assimilate it going from a few differences of opinion to a full on split. She's finding it hard going because she's all about the family. 
Hopefully this faux split will work and have the family back together but I can't help feeling cheated by this plan. I would much rather have had a real split so people could uncover the truth about certain people, Ahem and Gopi would have more time together without other interruptions!! But that would be too much like handing things to us on a platter so we have to cope with Rashi getting away with everything again and Gopi having to keep secrets from the people she loves.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharemeliatamzin43doc4everkaka.lgShaunSADhabu89-AmalAziz-SofnaJustlikethat1

Go to top