Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

9th April New Promo why megha become Mrs. mohan (Page 3)

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
video link posted on 1st pageSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

memadmisty85-Swetha-

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo...could this promo be after Megha meets Rashmi at the supermarketConfused

Megha getting together Mohan and Rashmi is too cliched...also Mohan is not a typical soap hero who would go along with whatever Megha tells him to do...this is Mohan we are talking about who would tell on anyone's face if needed hat he does not care for Rashmi anymore ...Also Megha would never pose as Mohan's wife to bring Mohan-Rashmi togetherTongue

I think Megha posing as Mohan's wife is just going to help them understand each other much better...also this track might  have been introduced tobring about long term effects on the story keeping in mind Vyas family and MM's story.

Edited by booosi - 09 April 2012 at 2:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

memad-RadhaRani-misty85_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thanx Ami for posting link... I was waiting for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani--Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

Thanks for the promo...could this promo be after Megha meets Rashmi at the supermarketConfused

Megha getting together Mohan and Rashmi is too cliched...also Mohan is not a typical soap hero who would go along with whatever Megha tells him to do...this is Mohan we are talking about who would tell on anyone's face if needed hat he does not care for Rashmi anymore ...Also Megha would never pose as Mohan's wife to bring Mohan-Rashmi togetherTongue

I think Megha posing as Mohan's wife is just going to help them understand each other much better...also this track might  have been introduced tobring about long term effects on the story keeping in view Vyas family and MM's story.

I don't think so ... megha was in same saree which we saw today... but in sbb segment she was in green-yellow saree... so this may happen sometime later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronmemad-RadhaRani--Swetha-

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Misty..yes this might happen before supermarket scene...just saw the video...

Guru knows Mohan is falling for Megha so I wont be surprised if Guru tells Megha that Mohan does not love Rashmi anymore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

memad-RadhaRani--Swetha-

meghan_lover Groupbie
meghan_lover
meghan_lover

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

I think Megha posing as Mohan's wife is just going to help them understand each other much better...also this track might  have been introduced tobring about long term effects on the story keeping in mind Vyas family and MM's story.
I think this way CVs are trying to create a situation where mohan and Megha have to get married forcefully due to some awkward situation and then the story will go on like other telly as usual... 
shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks amisha 4 sharing. Yes i also hope that megha will not try to bring back rashmi again in mohan's life. Aur koi b wajah ho chalega.
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the WU and Video Link of the promo Ami..Hug
So.. Guru told Megha abt Rashmi..?Shocked

Didn't Megha hear Rashmi's name in lift when Mohan was talking to his motherErmm..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

memadmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index