Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

If Megha wanted to bring them together, she would not have posed as a wife, instead she would have acted as Fiance or lover. Isn't it? 

may be she want her to realise what she lost & that can be done only posing as wife...
i just wish it wont be true...
misty85 thumbnail
Guys.. don't worry... we all have seen the segment... she did it to shut rashmi up... I'm sure about it...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misty85

Guys.. don't worry... we all have seen the segment... she did it to shut rashmi up... I'm sure about it...

I hope megha thought of it as a one-off incident and acted impulsively just to shut up Rashmi without much thought. 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!! Liked the promo!! Vid link plz?
meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

TFS for the info...Chalo, Now Megha has started to enquire about Mohan's past as well as his love life...The way she asked whether Mohan still loves Rashmi or not, it seems that megha ko bhi Kuch kuch ho raha hai...O.k jokes apart can someone please give the video link??? I'm dying to watch it...

Hope Megha won't try to bring them together as a payback to Mohan's "ehsan" to her, because things have changed a lot and now Mohan surely doesn't love rashmi, rather he loves...Well we already know it GUYS...

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
video link posted on 1st page😊
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo...could this promo be after Megha meets Rashmi at the supermarket😕

Megha getting together Mohan and Rashmi is too cliched...also Mohan is not a typical soap hero who would go along with whatever Megha tells him to do...this is Mohan we are talking about who would tell on anyone's face if needed hat he does not care for Rashmi anymore ...Also Megha would never pose as Mohan's wife to bring Mohan-Rashmi together😛

I think Megha posing as Mohan's wife is just going to help them understand each other much better...also this track might  have been introduced tobring about long term effects on the story keeping in mind Vyas family and MM's story.
Edited by booosi - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Thanx Ami for posting link... I was waiting for it.
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

Thanks for the promo...could this promo be after Megha meets Rashmi at the supermarket😕

Megha getting together Mohan and Rashmi is too cliched...also Mohan is not a typical soap hero who would go along with whatever Megha tells him to do...this is Mohan we are talking about who would tell on anyone's face if needed hat he does not care for Rashmi anymore ...Also Megha would never pose as Mohan's wife to bring Mohan-Rashmi together😛

I think Megha posing as Mohan's wife is just going to help them understand each other much better...also this track might  have been introduced tobring about long term effects on the story keeping in view Vyas family and MM's story.

I don't think so ... megha was in same saree which we saw today... but in sbb segment she was in green-yellow saree... so this may happen sometime later.
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Misty..yes this might happen before supermarket scene...just saw the video...

Guru knows Mohan is falling for Megha so I wont be surprised if Guru tells Megha that Mohan does not love Rashmi anymore.