India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

maybe everyone is right

tinx Newbie
tinx
tinx

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I have been trying to calm myself down because of today's episode and I even did this really annoying post on everything negative and some positives 

and I have been reading a lot of post's saying that manveer will happen and majority are happy well maybe everyone is right and I should think of it  in a positive view rather than negative 

the only thing that worries me are the cvs personally  they don't seem smart no offence on them or anything 

Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

its true the cvs are not smart. they are oversmart and overconfident. lets hope that they give us manveer and stop that akash name from being aired on the tv.

i am reserving judgement for now. i would be in the negative minority at the moment as todays episode was a disaster of unmitigated proportion in my view and that the cvs are telling us that monash is their end game and that they do not care what anyone else wants.
anyway rooting for manveer from the sidelines.
.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I just think CV's feel that confusing the audience is an amazing way to get TRP's... I do understand what they're trying to bring out, but the way they potray it is so wrong. It's really not consistent. 

They wanted to show ManVeer's friendship, but in that process UV was TOO sweet, so now when he became his true flirtatious cunning self, people think his character is being butchered.

With Manyata even, she's supposed to be battling within herself, but at the same time, she should care about others, right now she's only USING others. CV's really need to think about how they want to convey the story, because they have great actors, but the storyline itself isn't strong, nor consistent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97Badtameez_Dil

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index