Punar Vivah

Ansh is a bit of a brat (Page 5)

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blrgal

Originally posted by manny136

at first he was cute but now he is really annoying so damn clingy they r using all the kids for plot points that's all even the little girls only come when they r needed to show some conflict of moment. Kids don't have to be loud rude and over the top to show their point of view its not cute all the time it becomes very annoying. there is another little boy on  a another show on zee such a better actor and more natural and he must b the same age as ansh if he can be portrayed cute and not annoying why cant ansh

Which is the other show on zee that you are mentioning???
the one tht comes b4 PV there r bunch of kids in tht he's the one whose mom just died 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blrgal

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thing is Ansh has been an only child up to now where as the family Aarti has married into have a few kids. Ansh is use to having everyones attention hes going to have a hard time sharing it with other people. Ansh will either adjust or feel left out. Not keen on Aarti's new mother in law she seems to want to leave him out altogether which is just going to cause new problems as Ansh grows up.
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canadianbeauty

Hi everyone!

I know this topic is going to be a bit controversial, but Aarti's son is really starting to get on my nerves. Angry I know he's a child, but he seems very spoiled - to the extent that he doesn't even seem to listen to his grandparents or his own mother.

I'm a bit surprised as to how his family just gives into his demands. Obviously, Aarti's new mother-in-law doesn't seem to be very nice and I guess we can't really blame Ansh for not listening to her, but he doesn't even listen to his own mother!

Children will be children, but at the end of the day, they will also generally stop misbehaving when their parent asks them to, or else are disciplined. Obviously, his mother and grandparents dote on him, as he is the only child in their home. However, at the same time, I am surprised that someone with such high morals as Aarti can't seem to handle her own child. Ansh just seems overly bratty to me.

What do you guys think?

Please remember that I am not attacking anyone - just merely voicing my own opinion.

i thought i was the only one feeling that way... believe me i know that he is young and does not know anything that is happening but come on...and what surprises me is that usually arti does not say anything to him like when today he was saying that yash's mom was cheating and making fun of her arti was just looking...i mean she needs to discipline him and say no and be firm...and even in their own house it seemed as everything ansh wanted he got and never listened to anybody including his mom...

arti should have left ansh with his grandparents for the first two days so she could do everything that her new family expected of her and then once she got a little comfortable she could bring him...ansh is in an unfamiliar environment with people he doesnt know and his mom will be busy so he will not be happy there...and to be honest the way he acts not everyone is going to tolerate his behavior like him mom and grandparents do because they love him...he does not listen to anybody and always gets his way...and since gayatri is not his real grandma anything that she says we wont like...

i am not sure what arti was thinking when she refused to let ansh stay with his grandparents for the first few days...did she really think he would sleep with her...and she can take care of him while her new sasural is filled with guests and she has to do rasams...either she should have left him with grandparents for a day or two or bring somebody with her that he knows and is comfortable with who could take care of him while arti is busy...

blrgal

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canadianbeauty

Originally posted by feviewer

[QUOTE=spalle]I am a mother of two boys 4 and 1 year old. I think Ansh might be around 5. He is too young to understand whats happening around him. If at some other time his mom asks him to be quite and silent he could just do that. But its very late at night, he is sleepy and tired. In their mind whether we like it or not only thinks in one direction. If Arati does not pick him up I wont be surprised if he starts crying. So atleast to me Ansh behaviour is very natural and not annoying at all. Smile

it's not just the sleeping incident. there have been several times in the series when ansh just doesn't listen.

i can't remember them all, but for example:
  • wanting to play the milk/ring game when Gayatri already said no
  • when he fell, Aarti told him several times to stop misbehaving but he didn't
  • when he was answering back to Gayatri at his house, he was laughed at a bit and also told to stop by his grandparents and mother, but did not stop
  • Aarti told him to stop bothering Yash in the car. So then what does he do? He starts pinching him
  • fighting with Yash's daughters, even when his mom has asked him to stop

there was also the incident in the first few episodes when arti was feeding him but he wouldn listen to her and was being rude...and when he first met yash's family he was being rude and wouldnt behave when his mom and grandparents asked him too...so far every-time arti asks him to behave which are also very few since she usually just looks and on and says nothing he hasnt listened to her...no one is expecting him to be a perfect well behaved kid but at least he should listen to him mom which he never does...

blrgal

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
ansh is a brat is because of Arti. She has nothing going in her life other than her kid. All the attention and time is spent after him. Now there will be a change and mother /son will be in for reality.
Even in real  life i know in the same situation .One kid and house full of adults ... Oh boy , I can't stand that spoil brat kid in that family.
canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
a brat again today. aarti herself behaved quite poorly today as well. 
spatel310 Senior Member
spatel310
spatel310

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Very annoying episode. Wanted it to be over. Irritated at Arti for not getting ready for an important puja, then she is running around yelling for Ansh (as if she is the only caretaker around), not disciplining Ansh for misbehaving etc. I feel as though she and Ansh are nothing but trouble for Yash.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index