India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Ansh is a bit of a brat (Page 4)

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
at first he was cute but now he is really annoying so damn clingy they r using all the kids for plot points that's all even the little girls only come when they r needed to show some conflict of moment. Kids don't have to be loud rude and over the top to show their point of view its not cute all the time it becomes very annoying. there is another little boy on  a another show on zee such a better actor and more natural and he must b the same age as ansh if he can be portrayed cute and not annoying why cant ansh

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

at first he was cute but now he is really annoying so damn clingy they r using all the kids for plot points that's all even the little girls only come when they r needed to show some conflict of moment. Kids don't have to be loud rude and over the top to show their point of view its not cute all the time it becomes very annoying. there is another little boy on  a another show on zee such a better actor and more natural and he must b the same age as ansh if he can be portrayed cute and not annoying why cant ansh
Relax. Chill...What should one do, if they have a kid like this at home...I think u are over reacting.
anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
well...i agree wid the fact that ansh is little bratty...but i guess his charcter was planned like this only...as he will enter his new papa's house..everyone will mingle wid him slowly due to his cheerful nature n  gayatri is already disliking him...so his behaviour will create more problems to aarti which is essential to make story progress...n in the end we shud not forget that...ansh was pampered by dubeys...only reason of aarti's happiness n is grown up widout his dad...he is supposed to be like that only...n wid the time when yash will accept him in his life n father-son bond will develop...sure he'll learn some discipline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I don't know how many 5-year old boys can completely hold it together when their mother's attention all of a sudden shifts to include a 100 other people and he is in new house with a new room and a new bed and it's way past his bedtime.  Yes, that can be a bit annoying to watch on the show, but hardly atypical for any 5-year old, even without being overindulged.  In fact, if Ansh remained well-adjusted through all that, that smacks of the CVs having no idea of how a 5-year old would act through such a gargantuan transition.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spallelatekateanjali0111deejagi

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spalle

I am a mother of two boys 4 and 1 year old. I think Ansh might be around 5. He is too young to understand whats happening around him. If at some other time his mom asks him to be quite and silent he could just do that. But its very late at night, he is sleepy and tired. In their mind whether we like it or not only thinks in one direction. If Arati does not pick him up I wont be surprised if he starts crying. So atleast to me Ansh behaviour is very natural and not annoying at all. Smile

Thumbs Up
canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feviewer

[QUOTE=spalle]I am a mother of two boys 4 and 1 year old. I think Ansh might be around 5. He is too young to understand whats happening around him. If at some other time his mom asks him to be quite and silent he could just do that. But its very late at night, he is sleepy and tired. In their mind whether we like it or not only thinks in one direction. If Arati does not pick him up I wont be surprised if he starts crying. So atleast to me Ansh behaviour is very natural and not annoying at all. Smile

it's not just the sleeping incident. there have been several times in the series when ansh just doesn't listen.

i can't remember them all, but for example:
  • wanting to play the milk/ring game when Gayatri already said no
  • when he fell, Aarti told him several times to stop misbehaving but he didn't
  • when he was answering back to Gayatri at his house, he was laughed at a bit and also told to stop by his grandparents and mother, but did not stop
  • Aarti told him to stop bothering Yash in the car. So then what does he do? He starts pinching him
  • fighting with Yash's daughters, even when his mom has asked him to stop

Luv4games

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you for writing this post, I totally agree with you, he comes across not as a naughty 5 or 6 year old but as a pampered and brattish child... he is rude and extremely annoying and i truly they had not done that to his character... it is making Aarti look like a bad mother... who has no clue on how to discipline her child... and her stares everytime he misbehaves instead of a instant correction ... does not help either!!

Luv4games

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

Which is the other show on zee that you are mentioning???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index