India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Ansh is a bit of a brat (Page 2)

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I think the reason she is not more firm with him is because she feels guilty that he doesn't have a father.  So he has been given more freedom to get his own way and it has made him a bit of a spoiled brat.  Hopefully, Yash is able to give him what he needs in a father and his behavior will get better. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrecoasta_70Parm.simi_1anu93

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Ansh is a bit of a brat and Aarti clearly doesnt mind. I doubt if Ansh has ever been exposed to as many people as he is now and Aarti probably never had to reprimand him in the past since he was the apple of the eye for the Dubeys and her. Ansh also seems like her weakness since he was the motivator for her existence. All this will change, soon with Yash's and the girls' entry into her life and healthily so for Ansh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrecoasta_70canadianbeautysoapwatcher1

VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spalle

I am a mother of two boys 4 and 1 year old. I think Ansh might be around 5. He is too young to understand whats happening around him. If at some other time his mom asks him to be quite and silent he could just do that. But its very late at night, he is sleepy and tired. In their mind whether we like it or not only thinks in one direction. If Arati does not pick him up I wont be surprised if he starts crying. So atleast to me Ansh behaviour is very natural and not annoying at all. Smile

Completely Agree
His behavior is natural
I can relate, as my nephews are the same age, so I know how kids of same age behave
Yes it's annoying at times, but you can't help it. They learn with time & age

Edited by VersatileStar - 09 April 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spallemystifyrecoasta_70arp04srockssoapwatcher1simi_1

arcoiris Goldie
arcoiris
arcoiris

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with your post. It is important to  balance love with some discipline for the kids own personal growth. Ansh sometimes do come across as stubborn and indisciplined. My POV...sorry for offending anybody's sentimentsOuch

Edited by saloni111 - 10 April 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TraceyJacksonaloo12vensoapwatcher1Parm.

july12_1995 IF-Dazzler
july12_1995
july12_1995

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I do believe Ansh is pretty spoiled. Honestly today he was kind of annoying when he kept asking Aarti to carry him and how he wouldn't go to bed without her. I'm not a big fan of Gayatri, but I understand where she's coming from. Aarti can take care of him, like for example when he fell from the table after the wedding, or how he wanted to use the bathroom. But not being able to wait two minutes fro Aarti to carry him is a bit too much. I would definitely want my child listening to me more than Ansh. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aloo12soapwatcher1Parm.

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with i also find him annoying at times and feel as though he is too spoiled but have a feeling that he will change living with the sindhiyas as they are really strict and disciplined...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
All i'm gonna say is i dont blame the kid hte weddings been goin on for like 7 days ShockedLOL jk

but seriously you know ansh is a bit spoiled he's been the center of his mom and grandparents world since he was born and so of course they've let him get away with more than most ppl would...plus he has only child syndrome it can be very hazardous (jk)

the other thing is i think often times instead of letting aarti or the dubeys do the disciplining gaya jumps in much too quickly and a 5 yo is not gonna take well to orders being givin by a virtual stranger...heck even adults dont do too well with that...instead of gaya just kept her mouth shut and let aarti/dubey gently tell their boy then he would be more receptive...plus she's been hostile from the top and kids sense it ...

and most imp its a show LOL and as such someone needs to cause drama b/w aarti and the new fam and since she's gonna walk the straight arrow ansh is gonna have to be the one to cause upsets in the house with pari LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Parm.

akkl Senior Member
akkl
akkl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I agree that Ansh is little spoiled but I don't think he was annoying today.  You cannot really blame him since  a 5yr old would not know the importance of the ritual being performed. He just arrived at a new place where he does not really know anyone other than his mom so it is very normal that he would want his mom to carry him since he is sleepy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70arp04srockssoapwatcher1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index