Ansh is a bit of a brat - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by spalle

I am a mother of two boys 4 and 1 year old. I think Ansh might be around 5. He is too young to understand whats happening around him. If at some other time his mom asks him to be quite and silent he could just do that. But its very late at night, he is sleepy and tired. In their mind whether we like it or not only thinks in one direction. If Arati does not pick him up I wont be surprised if he starts crying. So atleast to me Ansh behaviour is very natural and not annoying at all. 😊

Completely Agree
His behavior is natural
I can relate, as my nephews are the same age, so I know how kids of same age behave
Yes it's annoying at times, but you can't help it. They learn with time & age
Edited by VersatileStar - 12 years ago
I agree with your post. It is important to  balance love with some discipline for the kids own personal growth. Ansh sometimes do come across as stubborn and indisciplined. My POV...sorry for offending anybody's sentiments Edited by saloni111 - 12 years ago
Yeah, I do believe Ansh is pretty spoiled. Honestly today he was kind of annoying when he kept asking Aarti to carry him and how he wouldn't go to bed without her. I'm not a big fan of Gayatri, but I understand where she's coming from. Aarti can take care of him, like for example when he fell from the table after the wedding, or how he wanted to use the bathroom. But not being able to wait two minutes fro Aarti to carry him is a bit too much. I would definitely want my child listening to me more than Ansh. 
i completely agree with i also find him annoying at times and feel as though he is too spoiled but have a feeling that he will change living with the sindhiyas as they are really strict and disciplined...
All i'm gonna say is i dont blame the kid hte weddings been goin on for like 7 days ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† jk

but seriously you know ansh is a bit spoiled he's been the center of his mom and grandparents world since he was born and so of course they've let him get away with more than most ppl would...plus he has only child syndrome it can be very hazardous (jk)

the other thing is i think often times instead of letting aarti or the dubeys do the disciplining gaya jumps in much too quickly and a 5 yo is not gonna take well to orders being givin by a virtual stranger...heck even adults dont do too well with that...instead of gaya just kept her mouth shut and let aarti/dubey gently tell their boy then he would be more receptive...plus she's been hostile from the top and kids sense it ...

and most imp its a show 😆 and as such someone needs to cause drama b/w aarti and the new fam and since she's gonna walk the straight arrow ansh is gonna have to be the one to cause upsets in the house with pari 😆😆
I agree that Ansh is little spoiled but I don't think he was annoying today.  You cannot really blame him since  a 5yr old would not know the importance of the ritual being performed. He just arrived at a new place where he does not really know anyone other than his mom so it is very normal that he would want his mom to carry him since he is sleepy.
Differing viewpoints but true, the little boy is a little too annoying and spoilt at times but he is in a strange place so maybe today his insisting his mom carry him was okay but he is nasty to Yash's little girls and Aarti does not reprimand him for that even.  Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 years ago
I too agree that Ansh is a brat. I also feel that Ansh should have come in a day or two later after the wedding. Arti needs time to settle down before kids comes in. It also gives the family and ansh a better start. Child is probably tired after having a long day at the wedding making him irritable and cranky.  
he is kid n no one can predict own kids too, they r moody  n unpredictable. they laugh when we think they don't n they cry when we think they don't. it's natural. he is kid ,understandable, i think he is not brat of his age but ya he is daring kid n ve no fear n mingles easily with everyone.
he is smart kid n naughty too.ofc if kids do anything wrong  unfortunately mom will be blamed n her upbringing but he is around 4 or 5 he didn't understand wat is wat so here it's understandable,he is kid.

they say  kids must not see parents marriage, may be elder ppl kept it for some reasons as it may ve different impressions on kids as they don't know anything. they might kept kids away frm seeing marriage n all i think.
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago
Yes Ansh is a bit spoiled, but its almost forgivable, for Aarti her entire life has been Ansh since her husband walked out on her, I guess everyone reacts a little differently but he's basically her bright spot she likely doesn't even realize that she's spoiling him, she probably just thinks shes doting on him. I think with her having two additional children to care for that will probably force her to discipline Ansh more as otherwise all three could get out of hand!