IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 82)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by tanthya

I think ph thinking that they do 4 projects same time n getting money 4rm both hands but saying is " aik waqt me do kashtiyon pr swar nhi hona chahye. " aisa na ho na idhar k rhy na udhar k . Na wisal e sanam yaar hi huwa .

Supna,

They are overconfident...they are relying on Barun ... they are forgetting too much exposure will kill the magic...Tongue

its their big mistake if they thought that way its their story as well n da way they was showing it these things attracted people nt only barun n with his charac they r doing wrng again n again shirtless show kr k i dnt like men shirtless . I hate

They are basing it on the previous show, Supna..where the lead was stripped  everyday ...they think same will work here ...they do not understand that there  is a shift in audience ..SP audience are not the same ones of S1 Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007abavicool_tweetySupna9

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Sathya ...I have always seen you being the eternal optimist...for the first time today I found you giving up..so not you...It was bugging me so I came back to tell you that are the sunshine of this forum and the cheer leader for all of usBig smile...so this is for you!Hug

Edited by Zuzana - 10 April 2012 at 5:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007abavicool_tweetySupna9tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Oye Noutanki,

Amma math Bann , I ain't falling for that smiley WinkLOLLOL

Cry Is this better...LOLLOL

Kesariya kyun bey, Komaliya ban Big smile

Kesar toh bani strong..yaya..Tongue

Sachiii !! Phinallyy !! Yay !!Big smile

Actually liking the show at present

K got street smartness back, we reach top 10 coz of that..they are back at the adda..

Kesar strong

Good , Enjy it  Big smile  & stay away from IP Angry

Meri insomnia ko bolo..Raat Ko kuch toh chayye..

Your PH is playing a risky game, lost trps are hard to regain and no matter what the craze is over the Internet..ground stats matter...

ssweety007abavicool_tweetytanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by Ankifan

@ Monsi - GHSP is Geet huiy sabse parayi. 

@ Divi - Which show are you talking about?? 
Fari its Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha..

Sad to knw about GHSP.. Better they dnt repeat that to IPKAngry
What did they learn frm their previous failures?? Confused

Nothing really. I guess all they care about is fame and money. ( Sorry CV's if your trolling, but it's true ) 
After Geet became successful, they took it for granted and now they are doing the same to IPK.

Yes, they have got their thinking wrong...Star one catered exclusively to youth, many of them were satisfies with bare  chests  and few gust of winds but SP caters to wifes , working women and family who prefer a coherent  track, drama over shower scenes, bare chest..Smile

Sathu, I am saying this in every post since Zee posted her spoilers. They are talking about a redemption track Star One style where hero becomes Majnu to win back heroine. 

Now Star One style redemption track can be a lot of things...GSPH style, MJHT style or DMG style ( since the many of the cv's worked in all three shows ). If they are going to follow GHSP way, it will be full of slapstick comedy and completely ruin ASR's persona.

I can handle OTT Khushi but not OTT ASR.

Hw can the cv's be so confident that this kind of redemption track will fetch trps?  Star One shows rarely made it in the top hundred. Besides the Geet redemption track wasn't even much appreciated. People only watched because they loved Maneet. 

Do they IPKKND never watched SO shows? Who are they kidding? 

There will be a and has to be a redemption track... but  PH will get  nike ka haar  if they  try and make it ridiculous...it  has to be intense , strong and raw ...

Lets see how far things will slide before getting back on track again [ if it ever gets back at all]

I am in favour of a  redemption track if it's intense, strong and raw. In fact this kind of track is totally needed in a show like IPK which promised to be an intense love-hate story. But I doubt the cv's will be able to deliver. 

sorry for ranting in your thread. Embarrassed

That's Ok..we have been doing the same from Morning ..just  feel free to vent out Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviSupna9incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

I think ph thinking that they do 4 projects same time n getting money 4rm both hands but saying is " aik waqt me do kashtiyon pr swar nhi hona chahye. " aisa na ho na idhar k rhy na udhar k . Na wisal e sanam yaar hi huwa .

Supna,

They are overconfident...they are relying on Barun ... they are forgetting too much exposure will kill the magic...Tongue

its their big mistake if they thought that way its their story as well n da way they was showing it these things attracted people nt only barun n with his charac they r doing wrng again n again shirtless show kr k i dnt like men shirtless . I hate

They are basing it on the previous show, Supna..where the lead was stripped  everyday ...they think same will work here ...they do not understand that there  is a shift in audience ..SP audience are not the same ones of S1 Smile

SP is watched by a family audience , who will never like  watching a shirtless hero everyday. 

abavicool_tweetySupna9tanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Supna,

Hey I am back.. Yeah some weeks ago, Arnav was carrying Kushi every alternate epi.. Now Arnav is going shirtless every alternate epiLOL

ssweety007cool_tweetySupna9tanthya

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@ Sathu - Thanks. I am just so pissed...and also quite bored because I took the day off. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abavicool_tweetySupna9

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sathya ...I have always seen you being the eternal optimist...for the first time today I found you giving up..so not you...It was bugging me so I came back to tell you that are the sunshine of this forum and the cheer leader for all of usBig smile...so this is for you!Hug

Zu,

Hug..

Ok..sathya reboots again !! Big smile

abavicool_tweetyZuzanaincandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index