Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 69)

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5151

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Sathu its seems no one interested in sbs today..its only 7 pages of comments..see they are loosing even regular followers  


lucky I myself was not interested [me being the optimist] and heard wrong the first time...How can I expect ppl to be interested...MU has been stretched  long re ..it has  exhausted everyone..

worst part is  till now kushi don't know the truth,even we are not getting what's shyam's plan...Nothing moving 

Sathu one question..we all a thinking its trust building track..are we seeing any inch of trust  building between them..are they are taking any measures for trust building between these two..

is the track is on trust building..no i don't think so..till now  i can't see any plot of trust  building process..

all these episodes are meant for what?
Time passLOL

 

ROFL ROFL ROFL  AP i was so serious on above  lines  and you just cut it by saying time passLOL

Serious? why?
when CVs r nt bothered while they r slipping the TRP chart... why the hell r u bothered?? ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuGita97--Anna--SunoNa...tanthya

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya


You know watched the whole SBS..and that BV has drama upon Drama ...this irrespective of  IPL..so whats the excuse of IPK..
 
SP

I don't think so coz other shows in SP are keeping up with drama despite IPL..more PH decision..IMO 

Sorry for interrupting...
 
You're not interrupting... everyone's views are welcome.
 
And yes, both you and Sathya are right, SP would not want to commit suicide.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-SunoNa...tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by vasiraju

worst part is  till now kushi don't know the truth,even we are not getting what's shyam's plan...Nothing moving 

Sathu one question..we all a thinking its trust building track..are we seeing any inch of trust  building between them..are they are taking any measures for trust building between these two..

is the track is on trust building..no i don't think so..till now  i can't see any plot of trust  building process..

all these episodes are meant for what?
This track is to even break what ever little trust they had all these months..
This is trust breaking trackCool 

See before these two were atleast attached emotionally, physically, through ghusht of wind, with flying duppatta, with dhak dhak's.. 

Now they are attached with bucket to throw water, mask to scare, pole to hit someone's head, chamkeela clothes.. 
 
LOLLOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52vasirajuRiyaDuttaSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya


You know watched the whole SBS..and that BV has drama upon Drama ...this irrespective of  IPL..so whats the excuse of IPK..
 
SP

I don't think so coz other shows in SP are keeping up with drama despite IPL..more PH decision..IMO 

Sorry for interrupting...


No, U are  not interrupting , Sheens..

 It is just this and the immediate one that comes after it that seems to be dallying ..even the other one  has not abandoned its main theme and has stuck to it while IP is all over the place..


Edited by tanthya - 10 April 2012 at 4:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abavivasirajuGita97--Anna---Sheena-RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 7298

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya



Trust building ... where ?/..The only trust building I am seeing is with Maami-Payal..

Khushi  [ when her starter is on ] is in the process of trying , TRYING being the operative word... to figure out Arnav ..


Arnav is in his own zone
 
Its the rarefied atmosphere of a business tycoon...
 
Not enough OxygenLOLLOLLOL


or maybe needs a chameli tel maalish to activate his Grey cellsBig smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-pagliGita97

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya


You know watched the whole SBS..and that BV has drama upon Drama ...this irrespective of  IPL..so whats the excuse of IPK..

BV is on high drama sathu..they taking a new turn..even on sony  8 30 pm slot dekha hai ek kwab  is taking a new turn,,Ehmb  is also running good with manvi cancer treatment..

No serial is out of track..they are running as normal before ipl and now too..i don't know what's wrong with IPK
They are nt even dragging cancer track.. They hv gt some new girl and Viren is suspicious of her.. Even few promos looks so interesting..

With IPK it looks like stale foodOuch

Why are they killing their own show which gt them so much of recognition and awards .. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisunflower52vasiraju--Anna--Gita97tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya



Trust building ... where ?/..The only trust building I am seeing is with Maami-Payal..

Khushi  [ when her starter is on ] is in the process of trying , TRYING being the operative word... to figure out Arnav ..


Arnav is in his own zone
 
Its the rarefied atmosphere of a business tycoon...
 
Not enough OxygenLOLLOLLOL


or maybe needs a chameli tel maalish to activate his Grey cellsBig smile
 
That could work.
 
And I think since Khushi has stopped oiling her hair and plaiting it, her brains are also on holiday.
 
There Sathya, problem solved.
LOlsss Shanthi!!!!Wink
 
Then wat excuse does Arnav have???LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviGita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya


You know watched the whole SBS..and that BV has drama upon Drama ...this irrespective of  IPL..so whats the excuse of IPK..

BV is on high drama sathu..they taking a new turn..even on sony  8 30 pm slot dekha hai ek kwab  is taking a new turn,,Ehmb  is also running good with manvi cancer treatment..

No serial is out of track..they are running as normal before ipl and now too..i don't know what's wrong with IPK



MGMT change in one stroke we lost Nissar, LM , the Gandhi brothers ...Thats the reason it has slid

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-paglivasirajuwin7Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index