Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 67)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Joined: 17 October 2006
Posts: 7533

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by slmu

This is a golden opportunity for the CVs to redeem Khushi...
 
Bye Zu
On no ur expecting something ROFL 
before she redeems they will introduce that Bubby 9 year old girlROFLROFL 
everything will go down the drain then
 
Oh, I get it now.
 
Intro of Bubbly will make Khushi realise she is behaving like a 9 yr old, which will lead to her maturing
 
Smart move CVs.LOLLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL i have a doubt shanthi..kushi become mature and ASR may go to 9 year old boy..the way they showed ASR yesterday..it is possible Big smile

than we all can easily leave the show and kids will enjoy the show 

ROFLROFL yes this has become a kids show where adults behave like kids. 


And Kids show amazing perception  like that girl in pink frock or that mature Nikhil who cracked a deal at such an young age

I have always believed children have much better instincts and are smarter then all the adults combined. 

Yes the kids were the smarter one LOL



Definitely smarter than  ASr n Khushi..Big smile

So true LOL Asr and Khushi brains have gone on strike.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuSupna9Gita97--Anna--RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

You know watched the whole SBS..and that BV has drama upon Drama ...this irrespective of  IPL..so whats the excuse of IPK..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52anjani-paglivasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttaSunoNa...--Anna--Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 7298

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Sathu its seems no one interested in sbs today..its only 7 pages of comments..see they are loosing even regular followers  


lucky I myself was not interested [me being the optimist] and heard wrong the first time...How can I expect ppl to be interested...MU has been stretched  long re ..it has  exhausted everyone..

worst part is  till now kushi don't know the truth,even we are not getting what's shyam's plan...Nothing moving 

Sathu one question..we all a thinking its trust building track..are we seeing any inch of trust  building between them..are they are taking any measures for trust building between these two..

is the track is on trust building..no i don't think so..till now  i can't see any plot of trust  building process..

all these episodes are meant for what?
Time passLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL  AP i was so serious on above  lines  and you just cut it by saying time passLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52anjani-pagliSupna9RiyaDutta--Anna--Gita97

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by slmu


ROFLROFLROFL


I think you are right Lucky. That is the ultimate aim, to make it a kids show ROFL

</div>LOlss Shanthi...didnt I say yday ki m not married yetROFLROFL
Dont start again saying ki now I have to be a kid again to enjoy the show!!!!ROFL


<div>

ROFLROFL


Nahi, Riya, hope you did not feel bad yesterday, I was just pulling your leg.


This time, borrow your neighbours kids ROFL
ROFLROFL

why we need other children when we ourselves kids na ham abhi khud bachey hyn paley paley seh bas height zra lambi hyn pr dil tou bacha hy ji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52vasirajuRiyaDuttaGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya



Trust building ... where ?/..The only trust building I am seeing is with Maami-Payal..

Khushi  [ when her starter is on ] is in the process of trying , TRYING being the operative word... to figure out Arnav ..


Arnav is in his own zone
 
Its the rarefied atmosphere of a business tycoon...
 
Not enough OxygenLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52vasiraju--Anna--RiyaDuttatanthya

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya


You know watched the whole SBS..and that BV has drama upon Drama ...this irrespective of  IPL..so whats the excuse of IPK..
 
SP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuRiyaDuttatanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Sathu its seems no one interested in sbs today..its only 7 pages of comments..see they are loosing even regular followers  


lucky I myself was not interested [me being the optimist] and heard wrong the first time...How can I expect ppl to be interested...MU has been stretched  long re ..it has  exhausted everyone..

worst part is  till now kushi don't know the truth,even we are not getting what's shyam's plan...Nothing moving 

Sathu one question..we all a thinking its trust building track..are we seeing any inch of trust  building between them..are they are taking any measures for trust building between these two..

is the track is on trust building..no i don't think so..till now  i can't see any plot of trust  building process..

all these episodes are meant for what?
And on top of it she is not doing anything abt that creep who is lusting after her!!!Confused
Dont tell ki she still believes that Snake is on the way to redemptionD'ohinstead she is going 101 ways to sataaofy and pahaaofy her already irritated hubby!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusunflower52--Anna--Gita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya



Trust building ... where ?/..The only trust building I am seeing is with Maami-Payal..

Khushi  [ when her starter is on ] is in the process of trying , TRYING being the operative word... to figure out Arnav ..


Arnav is in his own zone
 
Its the rarefied atmosphere of a business tycoon...
 
Not enough OxygenLOLLOLLOL


or maybe needs a chameli tel maalish to activate his Grey cellsBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuGita97--Anna--RiyaDutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index