Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Trust building ... where ?/..The only trust building I am seeing is with Maami-Payal..

Khushi  [ when her starter is on ] is in the process of trying , TRYING being the operative word... to figure out Arnav ..

Arnav is in his own zone

Its the rarefied atmosphere of a business tycoon...

Not enough OxygenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail

You know watched the whole SBS..and that BV has drama upon Drama ...this irrespective of  IPL..so whats the excuse of IPK..

SP
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

worst part is  till now kushi don't know the truth,even we are not getting what's shyam's plan...Nothing moving 

Sathu one question..we all a thinking its trust building track..are we seeing any inch of trust  building between them..are they are taking any measures for trust building between these two..

is the track is on trust building..no i don't think so..till now  i can't see any plot of trust  building process..

all these episodes are meant for what?

And on top of it she is not doing anything abt that creep who is lusting after her!!!πŸ˜•
Dont tell ki she still believes that Snake is on the way to redemptioninstead she is going 101 ways to sataaofy and pahaaofy her already irritated hubby!!!!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Its the rarefied atmosphere of a business tycoon...

Not enough OxygenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

or maybe needs a chameli tel maalish to activate his Grey cellsπŸ˜ƒ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

worst part is  till now kushi don't know the truth,even we are not getting what's shyam's plan...Nothing moving 

Sathu one question..we all a thinking its trust building track..are we seeing any inch of trust  building between them..are they are taking any measures for trust building between these two..

is the track is on trust building..no i don't think so..till now  i can't see any plot of trust  building process..

all these episodes are meant for what?

This track is to even break what ever little trust they had all these months..
This is trust breaking track😎 

See before these two were atleast attached emotionally, physically, through ghusht of wind, with flying duppatta, with dhak dhak's.. 

Now they are attached with bucket to throw water, mask to scare, pole to hit someone's head, chamkeela clothes.. 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣 <font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">AP i was so serious on above lines and you just cut it by saying time pass</font>πŸ˜†

MU between ph n viewers.
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

MU between ph n viewers.

EPICπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

SP would not want to commit suicide unless they are convinced that the upcoming  track si so interesting that it will reel back viewer's..
-Sheena- thumbnail

I don't think so coz other shows in SP are keeping up with drama despite IPL..more PH decision..IMO 

Sorry for interrupting...
Peace67 thumbnail

or maybe needs a chameli tel maalish to activate his Grey cellsπŸ˜ƒ

That could work.

And I think since Khushi has stopped oiling her hair and plaiting it, her brains are also on holiday.

There Sathya, problem solved.