India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 43)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
What ever u all ppl wanna to do do but ye thread kahin gayab nhi hona chahye . Meri morning ka starter chating with u all :-):-D:-D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

abavivasirajuZuzanaDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDutta--Anna--Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Let me clarify:- 

Mon -Thurs : Tant opening , you analysing??? 

Fri - I'll open and I'll analyze. (I'll open friday night and India Sat morning like Tant opens). 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.Dabavicool_tweetyvasirajuSupna9win7Zuzana--Anna--RiyaDuttaSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hola girls and ladies!!!

I am back! Are we planning to close down REDUX!?

Hey AnnaBig smile
Is it??? we planning to close down REDUX ???Confused 
haan waise theek hi toh hainWink whats the use of we banging our heads analyzing each and every filler episodesLOL

LOlsss we can just come here everyday and chat insteadLOL

Hey Riya Big smile

Nah! I guess we are not closing it down ! Big smile I just need Redux - I do not find any sane post in the forum and this is the only one where we chat - discuss and have fun - without hurting anyone! Its much needed!
Anna tell me abt it...everytime I come online and look at all the posts runnign around and my frustration level climbs up another notch!!!LOLLOLLOL

I know! LOL I was telling this to Sathya yesterday - I go to the main forum and seeing the posts there I come running here - scared! LOLLOL

The main forum is so difficult to understand that sometimes I feel like I am watching some other show and from some other planet! TongueLOL

The real forum is led mainly by teenagers... who thnk like "Khushi" and happy in whtvr they get!LOL

LOLLOL Arre if they were happy tab bhi it would make me happy - but so much negativity over every thing that I bang my head everytime I am there LOL

I was a part of the main forum before - but ab bas bahut hogaya! Himmat nahi hai aur wahan jaane ki! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavivasirajuSupna9anjani-pagliRiyaDuttaSunoNa...

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Hola girls and ladies!!!

Hey AnnaBig smile
haan waise theek hi toh hainWink whats the use of we banging our heads analyzing each and every filler episodesLOL

Hey Riya Big smile

Nah! I guess we are not closing it down ! Big smile I just need Redux - I do not find any sane post in the forum and this is the only one where we chat - discuss and have fun - without hurting anyone! Its much needed!
Anna tell me abt it...everytime I come online and look at all the posts runnign around and my frustration level climbs up another notch!!!LOLLOLLOL

I know! LOL I was telling this to Sathya yesterday - I go to the main forum and seeing the posts there I come running here - scared! LOLLOL

The main forum is so difficult to understand that sometimes I feel like I am watching some other show and from some other planet! TongueLOL

yesterday  some newbi  posted that  she didn't like the episode that no continuity and logic ..show  episodes with some logic..and people bashed that post badly that they liked and n you are not IPK fan..Ipk fans  would like the episode on daily bases LOL  

i felt bad for the Tm Ouch

Edited by vasiraju - 10 April 2012 at 2:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviZuzanaSupna9--Anna--RiyaDuttaSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Ankifan

This is the kid who is gonna enter as Akash 's frnd.. And our forum meber's were making prediction after predictions on how ASR will use her to break Kushi ROFL

credit: jenny

Heavens !! Thats It then...

Girls...Ur opinion here ...

How about we shut down REDUX until the time this show picks up ... Doods is tired and neither can I continue to look for the proverbial silver ray in the growing darkness

what is ur say ??

Ek suggestion Imma give...

Don't close it. we need 5 members and each member will open one day and we will shuffle it on sunday/monday morning for the week. 

Rest of us will do post as our wishes and pou=ints or rantings... till the track picks up. 

We shouldn't stop it even for a day. Now howz that??? At least one person a day will have to bear...till it gets better. 

ab paanch bali ka bakra dhoondo... hum paanch.. pa pa paanch LOL

Seriously Tant and mere liye thoday problem ho rahi hain in these mindless episodes but we cannot stop the Redux. 

see I can say me and Tant will open 2 days...
 1. Tant Monday
 2. Doodle (except Thurs) Fri
 3. Pam (I think she'll agree)
 4. Anna (Ask her)
 5. AP (tu kar)

Rest give your names then we can shuffle after Tant agrees.. but I guess Monday -Tant and Friday -Moi rest of the week decide karo...

Nah, Doods..

That will  lead to confusion and dilute the  significance of REDUX ... we are building it and sudden influx of new  TM's will just spread chaos...I'll open it from Mon to thursday and U take over on Friday...else I'll do it until Friday...no issues for me as long as u dont expect my analysis..

Fine with me... yeah thats true... I'll do friday and my night and you reserve in the morning and then baad mein update karna...But analysis who'll do... everyone will be is dicey mood naa???

Anna and Pam for sure ...u have to give short notes on ethics and business mgmt..me will be the proverbial  light finder ...Sul  with her BB , Nymph will be there and so will Lucky ..Binny is out of the country

Then there is Mandy [ Bollywood craze], sandy, Riya, salma ..yes..we can manage quite well  briefly

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.DabaviDoodlevasirajuSupna9win7Zuzana--Anna--Gita97RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

The real forum is led mainly by teenagers... who thnk like "Khushi" and happy in whtvr they get!LOL
I know...there are so many people in the forum who are actually happy with watever is goin on in the show!!!Confused all these makes me feel like an alien or saddist EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavicool_tweetyanjani-pagliSupna9Zuzana--Anna--

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Let me clarify:- 

Mon -Thurs : Tant opening , you analysing??? 

Fri - I'll open and I'll analyze. (I'll open friday night and India Sat morning like Tant opens). 

Done ..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleanjani-pagliwin7RiyaDuttaGita97

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Hola girls and ladies!!!

Hey AnnaBig smile

Hey Riya Big smile

LOLLOL Arre if they were happy tab bhi it would make me happy - but so much negativity over every thing that I bang my head everytime I am there LOL

I was a part of the main forum before - but ab bas bahut hogaya! Himmat nahi hai aur wahan jaane ki! LOL

yes.. thts also there...
earlier, when I used to come to this forum, i used to get really scared with negativity pouring in!
There is lot of politics in the forums, i have seen!
Its only after tathu opened this thread, i started peeping in.

Even few others were also there... bt those thread never gained proper momentum!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodlevasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttaSunoNa...Gita97--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index