Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 39)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Seriously Tant and mere liye thoday problem ho rahi hain in these mindless episodes but we cannot stop the Redux. 

see I can say me and Tant will open 2 days...
 1. Tant Monday
 2. Doodle (except Thurs) Fri
 3. Pam (I think she'll agree)
 4. Anna (Ask her)
 5. AP (tu kar)

Rest give your names then we can shuffle after Tant agrees.. but I guess Monday -Tant and Friday -Moi rest of the week decide karo...

Doods, Sathya has said she will open everyday.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.DabaviDoodlevasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Big smile

[
Seriously Tant and mere liye thoday problem ho rahi hain in these mindless episodes but we cannot stop the Redux. 

1. Tant Monday
 4. Anna (Ask her)
 5. AP (tu kar)

Rest give your names then we can shuffle after Tant agrees.. but I guess Monday -Tant and Friday -Moi rest of the week decide karo...

I will sooo do it!!! No need to ask me - I will do it! Big smile Just tell me the  day!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviDoodleSupna9RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

My heart is crying 4 this show condition. What a beautiful show that was . N what a _ show this is nw.
Doods agreed with ur sugg 4 redux thread.

abaviDoodlevasirajuRiyaDuttaSunoNa...

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Ankifan

This is the kid who is gonna enter as Akash 's frnd.. And our forum meber's were making prediction after predictions on how ASR will use her to break Kushi ROFL

credit: jenny

Heavens !! Thats It then...

Girls...Ur opinion here ...

How about we shut down REDUX until the time this show picks up ... Doods is tired and neither can I continue to look for the proverbial silver ray in the growing darkness

what is ur say ??

Ek suggestion Imma give...

Don't close it. we need 5 members and each member will open one day and we will shuffle it on sunday/monday morning for the week. 

Rest of us will do post as our wishes and pou=ints or rantings... till the track picks up. 

We shouldn't stop it even for a day. Now howz that??? At least one person a day will have to bear...till it gets better. 

NP..I'll open it all days ..opening main mujhe koi probs nahi ..Big smile
its better that who ever wanna  do analysis they can..lets don't make it Mandatory to analyse the episode we will come and do chatting  here   normally till may 28th Big smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviSupna9ZuzanaDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttaSunoNa...

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

This is the kid who is gonna enter as Akash 's frnd.. And our forum meber's were making prediction after predictions on how ASR will use her to break Kushi ROFL

How about we shut down REDUX until the time this show picks up ... Doods is tired and neither can I continue to look for the proverbial silver ray in the growing darkness

what is ur say ??

Don't close it. we need 5 members and each member will open one day and we will shuffle it on sunday/monday morning for the week. 

Rest of us will do post as our wishes and pou=ints or rantings... till the track picks up. 

We shouldn't stop it even for a day. Now howz that??? At least one person a day will have to bear...till it gets better. 

ab paanch bali ka bakra dhoondo... hum paanch.. pa pa paanch LOL

1. Tant Monday
 4. Anna (Ask her)
 5. AP (tu kar)

Fine.. for me!!
days u guys decide!

abavivasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by --Anna--

Hola girls and ladies!!!

I am back! Are we planning to close down REDUX!?

Nope Anna,

I too was almost committing the mistake of 4 lions  [ no wonder I love them and hate them] ..closing them will push the imp of this thread ..no..The thread remains open  and will play host to all Analysts  who want to analyze ..

Oh Thank god!! REDUX is like my second home now - if this was to close - I would be homeless in this forum - Sathya if you and Doodhs do not feel like analyising or same with everyone who analyses we can always discuss the episodes here. I understand if we all want a break and stop seeing light unnecessarily - but never close down this thread! Smile

ASR wala Deal Anna !! aur main tumhe  nahi khaaonga WinkLOLLOL

abaviDoodleSupna9RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

1. Tant Monday
 4. Anna (Ask her)
 5. AP (tu kar)

WOW...good idea Doods...sounds like a plan!!!Clap

I can always pitch in but main toh aaye din gayab hi rehti hoon coz of my ofcD'ohLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviDoodlevasiraju--Anna--

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

what is ur say ??

NP..I'll open it all days ..opening main mujhe koi probs nahi ..Big smile

Opening thread needs analysis and how will you find the silver lining??? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavicool_tweetyvasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index