Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 35)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">This is the kid who is gonna enter as Akash 's frnd.. And our forum meber's were makingpredictionafter predictions on how ASR will use her to break KushiROFL</font>

credit: jenny

bichari bachi in between amensia family . Pehely din ayi gi khoob khatirain hon gi doosrey din jab uthey ge poochey ge tum kon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyvasirajuSunoNa...

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

This is the kid who is gonna enter as Akash 's frnd.. And our forum meber's were making prediction after predictions on how ASR will use her to break Kushi ROFL

Heavens !! Thats It then...

Girls...Ur opinion here ...

How about we shut down REDUX until the time this show picks up ... Doods is tired and neither can I continue to look for the proverbial silver ray in the growing darkness

what is ur say ??

You know what you can just open the thread where we can just discuss with out you and doods analyzing. 

At least we will be able to went out our frustrations on the track.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.Danjani-pagliSupna9win7SunoNa...Gita97tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Better picture

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuGita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by soniyahkhan

Hey Tanthya..fab post as usual...loved how u interpretated every moment yesterday! well done! thanks.

Thank You, Soniya Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

How about we shut down REDUX until the time this show picks up ... Doods is tired and neither can I continue to look for the proverbial silver ray in the growing darkness

what is ur say ??

Sathya, how about making it a chat thread??? We can pretend to discuss the show so that the mods dont shut it down. LOL

vasirajuSupna9win7Doodleanjani-pagliSunoNa...tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

This is the kid who is gonna enter as Akash 's frnd.. And our forum meber's were making prediction after predictions on how ASR will use her to break Kushi ROFL

what is ur say ??

sathya  hey you are right..we can't do analysis on each and every worst filler episode..

we will start a thread  for a week not on daily bases so that we can come over their have the normal discussion as we do every day...if the episode is good to analyse than publish redux on particular day and we all do analysis .. 

sunflower52Doodleanjani-pagliSupna9win7SunoNa...Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doodleberry

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tant see there are couple of problems:- 

1. Nissar - he is brilliant in visualizations...He is really a creative genius but decided to quit direction and join hands in production. That is the BIG Mistake he did. A creative guy should be a creative guy. Nissar also has not an iota of internet knwoledge

I agree !!

2. Gorky - He used to be in the photography dept. but the best is he loves to read and so has some foresightedness... now he is out and out internet guy and that's why you can see him handling all the 4 Lions FB pages. But, in IPK he is out and involved in SG, I guess. 
In which Bloody channel is this SG airing ..and  what makes them so sure that it will cut a niche for their PH, provide them with credentials that IP could not ...I do not agree with u that Gorky has foresight, if he had he would be helming SP show and not a show of a channel which does not fetch any trp ..He is net savvy , I agree but other than that I have not seen him doing anything..

3. Gul - She I really donno very nicely. One thing for sure IPK was her baby and she doesn't read much neither have the creative eye. Apart from that Gul doesn't have a single knowledge of internet and has no idea what networking is all about. I don't think she does lots of research...now a days, you have to have internet in your fingertips...at least do google when you are stuck??? That's why on friday the comment on the "Internet" came. Nw, Gul is alone handling IPK and Gorky and Nissar is completely out. And RC from endemol is producing it.

From the way leaks have sprung suddenly with so many birdies dropping spoilers, and random irrelevant articles popping out ..one directly contradicting the other...I would say she does not have management skills at all !! nor does she have an idea that such things will garner negative publicity, sending wrong message implying that the PH is in disarray..I am seriously concerned for IP if she is the sole charge of it ..

The deal they have is, each one is handling one project and the others will not interfere. I don't know if Gorky and Nissar is helping her in this crisis or not but one thing for sure, they are lacking in managing the project big time and I can see that Star is manipulating then like a kindergartner in this field. With all the critical reviews that are completely puzzled and blurred.

• This only substantiates my assertion that Gul is a walkover & a wrong person to manage IP !!

In Blue, cherie

See by Gorky's foresightedness I meant is atleast he reads OS/ critical analysis/ FFs and he then takes the views...and till Gorky was in IPK, atleast it did well.. Like Diwali track ... but then the problem they did is after establishing the serial they left it in the hands of Gul who has not an iota of management skills. Ab bol what to do??? That lady as it is sounds fishy to me and she can be easily manipulated. I can already imagine Star chewing her up and she is NOT able to handle the pressure at all. The inconsistency in the tracks shows it all. 

Now, the problem with Gul is she sees only ASR's character and nothing else. off late that is also tumbling. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Gita97tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

what is ur say ??

Sathya, how about making it a chat thread??? We can pretend to discuss the show so that the mods dont shut it down. LOL
I second this.. a chat thread on show should be fine

Analyzing this show until May 28th is not worth itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuSupna9Gita97tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index