IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 30)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by cool_tweety

oh doods..u better dont see the next couple of day's episode or atleast dont analysis them as i know u will be frustrated beyond limits..seeing khushi taking the role of gopi bahu and doing seva for Arnav...i defi know that its gonna be a crap one again.

No I am not... I better be back when needed and actually the connection is lost and I cannot defend them just to write...mere liye it should be logical. So, I'll decide on the episode...

Btw, some questions???

1. What happened to the Ghee-Spoon promo???
2. What is the next incomplete track all about???
3. Where is the new promo on that???

I think the ghee-spoon is the hawaiin shirts and gopi vahu LOL
next incomplete track will be Khuhsi tuitions like her dabba service...

Tuition will be handled by who then??? Nikhil??? ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06sunflower52Zuzanaanjani-pagliSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
]

AP, last week kya kahan that maine??? That IPL is here and MU cannot be cleared but atleast show something sensible within the characters... they cud have done that..Arre they are in soup and they massacred big time...

when SPA was going on, Gorky was out and Nissar is sick... So, last one month GUL alone is handling...Nissar anyway wont be handling IPK...he has one more show coming up and is busy with that... so, imagine ab kya hoga???

Do you think Star will help.. never. Thats why I said Strategies kahan hain??? 

All the tracks they are showing are incomplete.  Now its IPL, then it will be T20 world cup.. bas bhugton 

Doods ,

I might be entirely wrong but I do think Gul is the kind who easily gets dominated ... IP shud not be left in her hand..Either Gorky shud handle it or NIssar...I simply fail to fathom the reasoning of  this PH...Here u got a platform in a premier channel which has a eyeball second only to DD  and first in all the metros and big cities..instead of assigning ur best personnels to this channel and show and establishing urself as a PH or repute, u are diverting ur best  talent to a chaneel which has its reach only among a select pool ...Explain this idiocy to me Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06malsubZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by abavi

Pam and Tant knows my first reaction after watching the episode... I was hell bent on not making a post...and Tant said reserve kar ...so did and I had to write. Phir bhi I wrote a lot...

When Khushi said that I was thinking the Pool side bistar...and thought she thought about Holi colors or GH dreams on the lawyer thingy that involved 25k wala paisa...when the hell did she dream on that... haan day dreaming she did twice I know... but neend mein kab???

I just said to Abavi, that Khushi was the lamb today. Ok...tujhe itna pata hain that ASR is beast and prince, then lady why the hell did you stop asking him the questions that you raised after Heer Ranjha...instead of you getting any answers you are laying down your heart??? Angry

Now did you seeing where the CVs are taking this insanity in the tracks??? Just notice all the tracks are left INCOMPLETE.  

Ha Talk about incomplete tracks... what about the inactivity on her part with how Shyam behaved? With him looking at her during Oil Massage episode, she decided that she has to do something, but after that he holds her hands in public and she completely forgets she has to act on it and starts tuition classes!
Actually, I was going through a thread yesterday, where that lady was telling that Kushi's inactivity is sending wrong message to the young viewers .. Did you all go through it?

You and Doods are so right I was like when did this become Beauty &Beast. Khushi is no beauty, she has sword hanging on her head by the name of Shaym's truth whch only she knows completely.

Yes I have seen and read the thread and have also commented on.

Yes I have seen the thread 

exactly  salma..how can she so peacefully can take tutions  when their is physco   in the home lusting her..i am so confused with kushi character...Morning to eve dabba  business and eve tutions...they are newly married right  why nani allowing all her nautanki...

she should ask her to take care of ASR right,,,r sense something wrong between newly married couple..ghar ka kam karega Shocked  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06abavisunflower52ZuzanaSunoNa...

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
We are all so frustrated and busy venting out...

I think my life would be simpler if I just turned into one of the droolers...LOLLOLLOL

pamk06cool_tweetyvasirajuZuzanaSunoNa...tanthya

hyde2004 Groupbie
hyde2004
hyde2004

]@Tanthya good analysis, even though I was not satisfied.

@Doods, agree with you on your analysis.

doods really i feel very proud and bad  same time proud to have u in redux and bad to wasting your prceious time i mean how much u have hurted i can understand. after reading ur post i m not  even feeling like reading others. dont know why my mood is offf

Come on cv's at least stay true to your creation

jaya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuGita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

oh doods..u better dont see the next couple of day's episode or atleast dont analysis them as i know u will be frustrated beyond limits..seeing khushi taking the role of gopi bahu and doing seva for Arnav...i defi know that its gonna be a crap one again.

No I am not... I better be back when needed and actually the connection is lost and I cannot defend them just to write...mere liye it should be logical. So, I'll decide on the episode...

Btw, some questions???

You Forgetiyaa Khushi's closest friend and confdante..Laxmi , she will handle it LOLLOL

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanavasirajuSunoNa...Gita97

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Btw, some questions???

No Harpreet..did'nt you see him..."may shaitan ko nahi chodoonga"ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanavasirajuSunoNa...Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by vasiraju

yeah all i am backSmile..

GM shanthi,zu, Hugzz Hug Hug  

@Pami thank you so much yara Big smile..

Kya chal raha hay discussion Big smile

Lucky, loved your poem. Clap

Thank you  shanthi Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaSunoNa...Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index