Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

I hated ASR Doodling and if they wanted to acknowledge me then better give me my "Rain Pain" scene and get the track straight... it's enough for me. 

thts how we cam to know, he not only is poor in hindi bt also has a bad hand-writingLOL

waise writing se yaad aaya, his writing showed he is a complicated personWinkLOL

The problem is not with his handwriting and we donno who wrote them...imagine how fast he was writing??? and he can't even read it properly and writing fast???

No doods, I dont think they portrayed he doesnt know Hindi... He might have studied in English medium but he would have learnt hindi at school!

what they showed earlier is when he was not able to read the book that Kushi gave him, it was technical words in Sudh Hindi... which he would have been familiar with English words but Hindi equivalent he wouldnt know... Only a person who studied in Hindi medium would understand that... but that doesnt mean he doent know to read write conversational hindi!

See the answer is in the question only. The man cannot even read the manuscript properly and writing it like a pro??? hahhaha... I'm going bonkers. LOL

But isnt reading Manuscript with technical hindi words different from reading/writing conversational hindi... I dont know about hindi, you people have to say.. For us, conversational Tamil is different from Pure Tamil, That is people who take tamil as third language (mandatory) wont understand the pure version... but will be able to manage with the conversational one!

I agree with Vi here...Literary and technical Hindi jargon will be entirely different from the conversational Hindi and the letter was full of  conversational  Hindi  with which Arnav is acquainted ...

But last time they showed he was reading the title and he was having difficulty with it. if you knew Hindi, you can definitely read the title, there was nothing technical there...but he couldn't do that. he needed Anjali to read the title  for him...

I understood the title was something which said in pure Hindi technical terms on how to change your tires or how to maintain your car or something like that...

Also, he is a business man, and he needs to have atleast a little knowledge of conversational Hindi, which is a native language.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodlePeace67tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Looks like you did not enjoy yesterday's episode..

Why or why do I choose wrong episodes to watch...ROFL

abaviDoodlePeace67tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely analysis, all of you.. Big smile Gives me so many reasons to smile reading them.. Day Dreaming

Me loved the epi.. Shaitan n Sundari ki prem kahani.. EmbarrassedTheir communication thru letters by the chillar party..  Particularly loved the part where Khushi tells that the shaitan and the rajkumar are the same.. The breadth of that scene was amazing.. The expressions by ArHi spoke it all.. Day Dreaming

Thank You, Mishti..

It was a good stand alone Epi ...

pamk06abaviZuzanaDoodle

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I should have known that It was you as soon as I saw that lame stuff...AngryAngry
Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06abavicool_tweetyZuzanaDoodle-Sheena-SunoNa...

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

People had really high expectation after Friday's "Miss u badly" episode!

Saare expectations pe CVs, paani daal diye...and pplz going bonkers

Thats bec we are emotionally attached to the show and we also know that this is a talented tema..our frustration and anger sets in when the PH becomes laidback and complacent Smile

Hey, dear, i am nt complaining. I totally understand the POV, i agree with doods also... she is 100% right!
The only problem is, how much we rant, wl nt help!
They can't release their trumcard of MU clearance now

They have gt a date for MahaEpi, they have to plan for that also
IPL is running so they need to play wisely
These CVs dnt have backup episodes, so they need to stress Sarun
They dnt believe in parallel tracks so, we have to see Arhi only
They  dnt thnk, Shaym is a good actor. So they dnt use him.

What can we do, with so many IFs. Better sit back, take a popcorn and enjoyLOL

Edited by anjani-pagli - 10 April 2012 at 12:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06malsubabaviDoodleZuzanaPeace67tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

Sathya liked ur analysis but loved and agree to what doods said. The show is loosing its charm...no consistency  here.Confused

Thank You guysClap

Thank You, Smiths

There will be no consistency  until IPL or  until the time SP gets on their case Smile

pamk06abaviZuzanaPeace67

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

ZU Hug,

ZU..I would be berrry glad if the track moves even an inch ..will chaddao all the jalebis  from Pam's Kitchen to DMWinkLOL

Agree we have come to a stage where we are in dire need of DMs blessingsLOL

But one thing just because of IPL should they butcher the show so much...you can easily see that they dont have a long term story at all...it looks like each episode is on its own..that where the emotions are not continuous and it hurts us viewers...and dont ask about the lost intensity.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Doodle

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

I should have known that It was you as soon as I saw that lame stuff...AngryAngry
Angry

Karma for forgetting us...Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Doodle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index