Joined: 28 November 2011
first of all Thanks Tants for opening the thread early... I got to comment on the second page after a long time! and Thanks to Anna too for requestingher to do so...
Lovely perceptions ladies...
For me it was a mediocre epi...I liked some part of it, I was not happy with some parts... With IPL and SBS spoilers, I expected a filler, but the CVs could have given us some continuity, No they turn the tables just like that! but like doods always say there was this 5% message in it.. Or was it less that 5% ?
My thoughts on the epi
1. The intensity of last two episodes was missing.. Ok I dont expect every episode to be mind blowing, but Arnav's reactions after findin Kushi was off mark! Is he the guy who kept on asking her again and again where she went when she went missing for less than an hour 2 days ago? and now he doesnt find her in room and he was ok with it... but when he doesnot see her for two days and starts searching for her, where did his anxiety/anger go?
I sincerely hoped there was a valid reason for her absence and it was handled properly.
3. I liked the Beauty and the beast story linked and used to portray Kushi's feelings- but wait did she just realise that she loves him deep down and he acts like a beast one minute and turns prince the other?
which one of these did the CVs want to convey here?
- that she had accepted his beast/prince behaviour
- that she want to find out why he oscillates between prince and beast
PS: excellent interpretation of the scene where she seems to pull off that beast mask from the prince's face Tants!
4. CVs forgot Arnav hates kids...He thinks they are nuisance but he now tries to play with them too... that too chit passing with a wifey who wont speak to him... and he is in a middle of phone calls, he patiently writes out chit to his wife and asks the kids to carry it to her... was it because Nani reminded him how he was when he was a child himself? or was the scene put up to show his change of character, Kushi's influence in him? Here I saw inconsistency with the character in the epi itself... He was irritated at first that kids are at home... what would he do? run away to his room and shut himself up. But he starts playing with them in the middle of attending phone calls!
5. Anji who gets to read a chit passing between her bro and his wife, she knows that there is a misunderstanding.
-first of all Anji who would read a chit between Hubby and wife... its their personal matter- but when have you ever wondered about privacy?
-the chit or the matter in it wouldnot convey for a middleman that they were fighting... it could very well be taken the other way... you havent read the other chits and how can you conclude?
and I think the 5% message was
- Kushi's inner mind knows her prince and beast and so does Arnav. Arnav knows that for her, her prince of dreams is same as the shaitan and she refers to him! Did'nt she confirm in writing? I am sundari and you are shaitan- will you take action on it or is it a fused bulb again?
- I dont know, but when the clue was thrown in front of Nani and Mami and Payal they didnt pick up, but Anji picked up a clue out of a mere chit
Will she atleast do something about it?
Smiley moment of the epi:
Mami's "until she has her own kids, she thought she can make do with other's kids..." and Arnav's reaction to it!
The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:
welchyf, pamk06, zooni.blue, Doodle, --sumana13--, Peace67, RiyaDutta, tanthya,
Joined: 11 November 2011
loved reading all your analyses...
The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:
zooni.blue, --sumana13--, tanthya,
Joined: 18 January 2012
The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 23 October 2009
Thanx Doodle u just voiced EVERYTHING I wanted to say...@ Tanths i wanted 2 actually ask...if she really saw that depthness n symbolism...coz ALL i have been watching since the marriage is Comedy circus
The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 28 September 2008
The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:
abavi, zooni.blue, Doodle, --sumana13--, Supna9, tanthya,
Joined: 12 January 2012
The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:
Arnav_Khushifan, sun2011, Doodle, tanthya,
Joined: 16 May 2011
The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:
manjilasaraf, sun2011, spsharmila, win7, Doodle, --sumana13--, RiyaDutta, --Anna--, Imzi, Peace67, tanthya,
Joined: 11 March 2011
The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:
manjilasaraf, sun2011, premparbat, Supna9, zooni.blue, SunoNa..., tanthya,
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :