Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 2)

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

hey People!
first of all Thanks Tants for opening the thread early... I got to comment on the second page after a long time! and Thanks to Anna too for requestingher to do so...
Lovely perceptions ladies...

For me it was a mediocre epi...I liked some part of it, I was not happy with some parts... With IPL and SBS spoilers, I expected a filler, but the CVs could have given us some continuity, No they turn the tables just like that! but like doods always say there was this 5% message in it.. Or was it less that 5% ?

My thoughts on the epi

1. The intensity of last two episodes was missing.. Ok I dont expect every episode to be mind blowing, but Arnav's reactions after findin Kushi was off mark! Is he the guy who kept on asking her again and again where she went when she went missing for less than an hour 2 days ago? and now he doesnt find her in room and he was ok with it... but when he doesnot see her for two days and starts searching for her, where did his anxiety/anger go?

- were the CVs trying to portray that he was still repenting that he over reacted when she went to get medicines for his Di, so her trusts her absence now? but what about the dialogue "she could have still denied to go with him!" - so this thought process is ruled out
- were the CVs trying to portray that he knew she was staying away from him becasue he asked her to? -if so the message didnt reach me.. and also he didnt mean it, so he should'nt taken it lightly...
- were the CVs trying to portray that he understood that Shyam was away  with Anjali and that explains his mellowed behaviour about her wherabouts and he knew she came in after he slept or she slept somewhere else in the house- if so this was not what I inferred from the epi...

I sincerely hoped there was a valid reason for her absence and it was handled properly.

2.  Another scene that didnt make sense to me was the lack of reaction from the ladies that Kushi didnt tell Arnav about her new venture...
- Mamiji is a hawk at these kind of things... and she brushed off pulling his legs?
- Naniji you were worried two days ago... remember? and this is the second time he gives clue that he didnt know what his wife was upto and you simply let it go...
PS: was it tuition or Summer camp? the latter would have appealed right? that too only or a week for two hours? why the kids came suddenly nothing was explained

3. I liked the Beauty and the beast story linked and used to portray Kushi's feelings- but wait did she just realise that she loves him deep down and he acts like a beast one minute and turns prince the other?
which one of these did the CVs want to convey here?
- that she had accepted his beast/prince behaviour
- that she want to find out why he oscillates between prince and beast
PS: excellent interpretation of the scene where she seems to pull off that beast mask from the prince's face Tants!

4. CVs forgot Arnav hates kids...He thinks they are nuisance but he now tries to play with them too... that too chit passing with a wifey who wont speak to him... and he is in a middle of phone calls, he patiently writes out chit to his wife and asks the kids to carry it to her... was it because Nani reminded him how he was when he was a child himself? or was the scene put up to show his change of character, Kushi's influence in him? Here I saw inconsistency with the character in the epi itself... He was irritated at first that kids are at home... what would he do? run away to his room and shut himself up. But he starts playing with them in the middle of attending phone calls!

PS: @ Pam : I liked your interpretation of the chits and their meanings

5. Anji who gets to read a chit passing between her bro and his wife, she knows that there is a misunderstanding.
-first of all Anji who would read a chit between Hubby and wife... its their personal matter- but when have you ever wondered about privacy?
-the chit or the matter in it wouldnot convey for a middleman that they were fighting... it could very well be taken the other way... you havent read the other chits and how can you conclude?

and I think the 5% message was
- Kushi's inner mind knows her prince and beast and so does Arnav.  Arnav knows that for her, her prince of dreams is same as the shaitan and she refers to him! Did'nt she confirm in writing? I am sundari and you are shaitan- will you take action on it or is it a fused bulb again?
- I dont know, but when the clue was thrown in front of Nani and Mami and Payal they didnt pick up, but Anji picked up a clue out of a mere chit
Will she atleast do something about it?

Smiley moment of the epi:
Mami's "until she has her own kids, she thought she can make do with other's kids..." and Arnav's reaction to it!

Edited by abavi - 10 April 2012 at 12:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

welchyfpamk06zooni.blueDoodle--sumana13--Peace67RiyaDuttatanthya

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

loved reading all your analyses...

Tant's made me happy doodle's sad and Rightfully so. I liked watching it as a stand alone episode but got the massege that it will be filler after filler till they think it's the right time to bring back intensity to the story. They are toying with viewers loyalty. And it's plain sad as it is all because they didn't think things through...

One big worry is the story might lose it's essence in the fillers...by the time MU clears we might not be eager to know about it at all...

Edited by showstruck - 09 April 2012 at 7:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue--sumana13--tanthya

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
brilliant work n u r rite beauty n the beast is a very apt story 4 arhi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodletanthya

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Thanx Doodle u just voiced EVERYTHING I wanted to say...@ Tanths i wanted 2 actually ask...if she really saw that depthness n symbolism...coz ALL i have been watching since the marriage is Comedy circusOuch

Edited by Sofna - 09 April 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodletanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

res you are early todaySmile

I requested her to and she obliged! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavizooni.blueDoodle--sumana13--Supna9tanthya

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Tants - what an wonderful explanation. It was nice continuity from Friday. I loved today's episode. The CV's really have a knack to pick up the right stories, be it Heer Ranjha or Beauty & Beast.

So now we have an indirect sane confession from Khushi saying her demon and her prince are one and the same.. what a curve ball that was!! Loved it.  Both of them are getting bits and pieces of info all around, who will be the first to piece them together?

Will wait for @Doods post.

Edited by savvy05 - 09 April 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifansun2011Doodletanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Sathya absolutely loved ur analysis.. Hug
I was wondering about Anjali's angle today and u cleared itHug

And this one "Among mankind," says Beauty, "there are many that deserve that name more than you, and I prefer you, just as you are, to those, who, under a human form, hide a treacherous, corrupt, and ungrateful heart.

ye kab hoga??Day Dreaming i hope hoga before show endsOuch

Today's epi was convincing enough..
Beauty and the Beast .. Wow, what a nice way to portray Arnav and Kushi.

Beast : Unlike the fairy tale Beast who as a young Prince  lived in shining castle had everything his heart desired , who was spoiled , selfish and unkind and was punished to be a beast by a old women .. This beast Arnav is of a different kind, he as a Prince rather lost his shining castle, lost what his heart desired his Mom , the burden and his terrible pain made him go selfish and ruthless and he himself turned to be a Beast by shutting all his desires and pain.. 
Beauty: Rather than like the fairy tale beauty where her father a merchant is caught by Beast while making a mistake in his territory and asked to bring his daughter to him, our beauty Kushi is herself the merchant here, She commits a mistake by hiding a very important truth from Beast which shatter's his territory , he himself asks her to get married to him .. 

I liked the way this was played out today. 

So now Kushi has started realizing her Prince charming and the Beast in her life are one and the same, and Arnav listening to her calling him Beast and while talking about prince the way he gets so painful thinking its Shyam to later hear that he himself is that Prince.. Very nicely done.. 
Loved their interaction with Kids,Arnav would be a great dad LOL. Not very mushy mushy one but a very mischievous one, rather the one how every child would like to play with his dad , be mischievous .. 
Their exchange of letter's, i can so imagine their future fights and them, involving their kids to be mediatorsLOL 

Loved mami's lineLOL

So like the fairy tale Beauty Kushi will run to her Beast when she feels he is going to die or when she will feel she will loose him completely , and will her confession kill the beast in him ?? 

I would want all his daemons to be killed but not the Beast himself. She will have to accept him as both ASR and Arnav , that's what makes him special. Few traits never die.. 

Edit: Heer-Ranjha done. beauty and Beast done. 
Now is their any other play where these two can emote their feelings?? 
I would rather watch their play daily atleast that would have the connectivity and show their love hate relation.. 

p.s: It would have been nice had they shown kushi having FB's about mean ASR (beast) and tender Arnav (Prince) 

Edited by Ankifan - 09 April 2012 at 4:30pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manjilasarafsun2011spsharmilawin7Doodle--sumana13--RiyaDutta--Anna--ImziPeace67tanthya

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Sathu n Doods!

I hav nothing much to say, but it was better than wat I expected!

Though it felt like watching POGO it had some enjoyable moments...

Continuity at last! the dabba service is continuing! hum dhanya ho gaye

I liked the note passing thru kids n the last kids "raaste mein pad liya tha" with sheepish grin , mischievous Arnav n some sort of realizations of mistakes from Arnav's side

Loved ur post as always!

Edited by cindrella255 - 09 April 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manjilasarafsun2011premparbatSupna9zooni.blueSunoNa...tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index