Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 17)

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by pamk06

The ASR that i know at this point  Should be angry, frustrated that his wife is having an affair with his brother in law and then she has the audacity to not talk to him, shouldn't he be thinking that she is the one who is wrong and she is acting all righteous as if he is the one at fault... and in this temper he would not have cared and interacted with the kid, in the way he did...

Hi Pam:

Loved your analysis. ASR was quite out of character in almost all the scenes in this episode.

Thanks Mal!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviDoodle

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by --Anna--

Hea all.. Hug

Sathya i loved this one in ur post 
Khushi, discovering her with the friends of her ageROFLso trueROFL

Anna beautiful analysis Hug

Thank you Divya! Smile

Arre mujhe ko batao toh what are we discussing today!? TongueLOL
Anna how do u guys even analyze so much yar.. aaj kal mera mind blank hojatha hai when i watch IPKLOL
I was just saying Sathya, enough of realisation from his end, its revolving round him only, his pain, his hurt, his love, his care, his repentance, lets focus on Kushi nowLOL

Hea PamHug gt to read ur 's yetEmbarrassed

Mujhe bhi nahi pata hai! I deleted one line - but I felt I wrote  crappy analysis yesterday because i myself did not know what i was writing. LOLLOL

Arre the reason I liked yesterdays episode was because of this only - Khushi ke side se kuch toh pata chala - atleast itna hi that she thinks that Arnav is the prince as well as the demon. This was good for starters! Dheere Dheere i will keep my fingers crossed for her realization to begin.

I have had so much of Arnav na - that if i get anymore I will be pulling my hair out! I sooo want Khushi and Khushi alone now! WinkLOL

Anna i honestly want BS to take a leave.. 
They are just revolving it around him entirely, some scenes make no  sense.. And these seeing kushi and Arnav in one frame irritates me as that would be the most inconsistent illogical part of the episode.. he is made to do things which is not ASR ish..
And again making him strip his shirt.. what nonsense is this yar.. 

After showing all these, they are making Kushi gopi wohu and again back to irritating him.. Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06anjani-paglivasiraju--Anna--

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!
Cant write much,Gotta study for my exam.
Anyways Doods I understand U r pissed with the inconsistency,Even I dodnt like this out of character ASR.Even I felt Arnav's emotions missing when he saw Khushi after 2 days.
Well doods I think CVs are using some episodes to show the emotional turmoil of Khushi so that 1 day when she wont b able to forgive ASR,it will b justifiable.They have started to show that Khushi is very very hurt.Hope u understood my point of view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06abaviDoodle

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by doodleberry

I hated ASR Doodling and if they wanted to acknowledge me then better give me my "Rain Pain" scene and get the track straight... it's enough for me. 

thts how we cam to know, he not only is poor in hindi bt also has a bad hand-writingLOL

waise writing se yaad aaya, his writing showed he is a complicated personWinkLOL

The problem is not with his handwriting and we donno who wrote them...imagine how fast he was writing??? and he can't even read it properly and writing fast???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06malsubanjani-pagli--Anna--

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Heya  Sathu,doods,Pam,Anna,divya,abvi,supna,AP...any one i left Big smile..

HUgzzz Hug Hug Hug

A Happy GM and GE...

Girls  i din't get any chance to read any analysis till now my internet was down..will read them  by afternoon.

yesterday i can see only kushi feelings so i wrote a simple poem on it its on page 3..have a look if you people have free time Big smile

Edited by vasiraju - 10 April 2012 at 12:17am

pamk06Doodle--Anna--

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by tanthya

Hii Doods & Pam,

I sense your frustration and anger , I would have been angry too had I expected and did not get it ...but since I  have resigned myself to the fact that  story per se  has gone up for a toss and will stay up for while, I was quite chilled and not expecting anything sane, serious or intense ..Smile

As long Money dictates  I do not think we will get any artist who will be dedicated to his craft, he will bend, erase, butcher the character and its traits acc to the demands of the day... Do not invest ur emotional energy into a show is the only thing I can say ..Smile

Hi My sweet anjali,

You have created your own IP world huh..Smile

Well from today, i will take your advice, no more expectations...will see them as those comedy episodes like FIRLOL

The expectations had increased becasue CV's increased them...they are playing ping-pong with us...one day good next day bad...Smile

My IP world, may the judgement day come when I turn delusional like  Anjali Shocked  ** Heart Palpitations**

Nah, Its bec I am seeing the reason and am willing to watch it as a stand alone episodes..I did  mention this to someone y'day that I am not expecting anything from IP till IPL..

I can understand the reasons so I am a bit lenient..Tongue

Well, Tanthya, Methinks IPL is no reason to play with us loyal viewers especially the one who are really not interested in cricket and want that much needed break from all the talk of cricket that is going on...

I guess i was expecting them to fight IPL but guess they do not have the guts and have given it up...only if they would have tried.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Anna i honestly want BS to take a leave.. 
They are just revolving it around him entirely, some scenes make no  sense.. And these seeing kushi and Arnav in one frame irritates me as that would be the most inconsistent illogical part of the episode.. he is made to do things which is not ASR ish..
And again making him strip his shirt.. what nonsense is this yar.. 

After showing all these, they are making Kushi gopi wohu and again back to irritating him.. Sleepy
\
Tell me about it! These days instead of wanting to see Arnav Khushi scene I pray for Arnav Shyam scene or a Khushi - Arnav - Shyam scene LOL Seriously if the show is not picking up then stop wasting Barun's talent on it! Like doodhs just said - the rain pain scene was brilliance - I want scenes like that - ye kiddish drama dekhna hai toh why don't we all shift to pogo LOL

I want my sadooo ASR back!! Cry

Oh Hello Lucky . Doodhs and everyone who is here Big smile

Edited by --Anna-- - 10 April 2012 at 12:18am

DoodleSunoNa...tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!
Cant write much,Gotta study for my exam.
Anyways Doods I understand U r pissed with the inconsistency,Even I dodnt like this out of character ASR.Even I felt Arnav's emotions missing when he saw Khushi after 2 days.
Well doods I think CVs are using some episodes to show the emotional turmoil of Khushi so that 1 day when she wont b able to forgive ASR,it will b justifiable.They have started to show that Khushi is very very hurt.Hope u understood my point of view.

Zon I understand your views hun... Tum thodi jyaada sidhi ho... you donno these people and don't even get into their trap...

They are just using small small missions to fulfill their vision Angry

anjani-pagli--Anna--tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index