The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

A light hearted episode, which I liked!

before I write my POV, wanna share somethng, usually when me n hubby have fight, its never resolved when we talk verbally. But it gets resolved when we chat!
Funny but trueLOL

Thumbs UpThings I likedThumbs Up

ASR & Khushi both in their self.
ASR found his lost khushi and now revolving there with his bluetoothEmbarrassedLOL

Khushi, suddenly gt a jerk of Shaitaan and screamed aloud... u know i loved tht scream.. when all kids too were screaming. Loved the expression of BarunLOL
After that khushi, remembered she is angry and went to that mode. Liked tht subtle touch.

The "Beauty & Beast" story redefined.

yes, ASR is beast. At times he is so soft and at times he is cruel.
Loved CVs used this. Many ppl, who wanted to know, why khushi does nt remember his good deeds have an asnwer I beliv.
Loved, ASR listened to Khushi's POV. He was actually lingering arround Khushi todayEmbarrassedWink

The most interesting part I liked was the "note exchange" in a kind, they were exchanging their thghts. [Well u know why I like this by nowLOL]

Nani-ASR convo. 
Somehow I felt tht was shot later.

Anji getting the last note.
She is now aware that all is nt well in paradiseApprove

Thumbs DownThings I do not LikedThumbs Down

How come ASR never found whereabouts of Khushi in past 2 days? Where was she sleeping?

Where was Anji last night?

From where those 3 were returning?  nani-mami-anji

How many pools does RM house have. Now this is the biggest puzzle I have ever seenAngryLOL

ASR was too tired. Its very aparent in his moves now. At some places, it seemed, he forgot to reactOuchLOL

Song Pick for the Day 

Today selected a lighter note song...

Sul,

Arnav's reaction was  wrong in many places, I guess they are not cuing him properly..

The only fact I liked was that they got  him to garden which does in moments of stress and he was stressed due to the negative publicity ..

His interaction with the kids was odd to say the least but I must admit I liked that Nikhil Boy and wanted to spank harpreet !!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyanjani-pagliwin7--Anna--

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by DejaVu.

Originally posted by Tanthya

I too am waiting to see what Anjali will come up with or will this get forgotten too..

Anjali's last idea was boring Delhi mein Bali..Tearing hair animated emoticon

May be this time she will send them to Delhi Belly or Delhi Heights !! Wink

That was Nani's idea!!LOL

This time will be "lets play ideal bahu game"ROFL

Or ..it could be .." Kya  Aap Paanchvi pass se tez hain ??" LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyanjani-pagli

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

A light hearted episode, which I liked!

before I write my POV, wanna share somethng, usually when me n hubby have fight, its never resolved when we talk verbally. But it gets resolved when we chat!
Funny but trueLOL

Thumbs UpThings I likedThumbs Up

ASR & Khushi both in their self.
ASR found his lost khushi and now revolving there with his bluetoothEmbarrassedLOL

Khushi, suddenly gt a jerk of Shaitaan and screamed aloud... u know i loved tht scream.. when all kids too were screaming. Loved the expression of BarunLOL
After that khushi, remembered she is angry and went to that mode. Liked tht subtle touch.

The "Beauty & Beast" story redefined.

yes, ASR is beast. At times he is so soft and at times he is cruel.
Loved CVs used this. Many ppl, who wanted to know, why khushi does nt remember his good deeds have an asnwer I beliv.
Loved, ASR listened to Khushi's POV. He was actually lingering arround Khushi todayEmbarrassedWink

The most interesting part I liked was the "note exchange" in a kind, they were exchanging their thghts. [Well u know why I like this by nowLOL]

Nani-ASR convo. 
Somehow I felt tht was shot later.

Anji getting the last note.
She is now aware that all is nt well in paradiseApprove

Thumbs DownThings I do not LikedThumbs Down

How come ASR never found whereabouts of Khushi in past 2 days? Where was she sleeping?

Where was Anji last night?

From where those 3 were returning?  nani-mami-anji

How many pools does RM house have. Now this is the biggest puzzle I have ever seenAngryLOL

ASR was too tired. Its very aparent in his moves now. At some places, it seemed, he forgot to reactOuchLOL

Song Pick for the Day 

Today selected a lighter note song...

Sul,

Arnav's reaction was  wrong in many places, I guess they are not cuing him properly..

The only fact I liked was that they got  him to garden which does in moments of stress and he was stressed due to the negative publicity ..

His interaction with the kids was odd to say the least but I must admit I liked that Nikhil Boy and wanted to spank harpreet !!LOLLOL

Tathu,

I liked the interaction with Kids!
ASR was stressed nt only for -ve publicity bt also for Khushi!
The words of Khushi where she says aloud that ASR is the beast as well the Prince, made him lil relaxed I felt.

The stage where ASR-Khushi are in now, they both want to be understood by the other!
ASR, thnks why nt khushi understand him
Khushi, too thnks in the same way

This was very aptly potrayed in the episode! 

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Anna,

Good analysis ..I liked the positive tenor of the analysis ..

I too am waiting to see what Anjali will come up with or will this get forgotten too..

Thank you Sathya! Smile

I am trying to be positive now - Negative hone se - i spoil my mood only - what is the point of stressing myself over it!? LOL

I hope Anjali has a plan and a good one at that!

Do you think Arnav's mom's letter can make an entry now!?

anjani-paglitanthya

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Anna,

Thank you Sathya! Smile

I am trying to be positive now - Negative hone se - i spoil my mood only - what is the point of stressing myself over it!? LOL

I don't think the letter shld be out now!
It shld be out, when MU is cleared and Khushi leaves RM.
That time, when she is confused, whether to forgive ASR or not the letter shld play the role

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

win7--Anna--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Hello My lovely Friends...Hug

Tanthya and Doodles ..Fab writing...Clap..

Now let me write my two cents about yesterdays epi...

You know...I do see other soaps here and there...and I ask a few questions to myself...

1. Is there any logic in these shows
2. We talk about loads of things for IPKKND..but does these show have a strong story line...which will entertain the audience????

3. Many call IPKKND as mindless comedy now ..but is this show any better ???

These are th questions that come in my mind...

But saying so I also think

1. Is this the show that iwas in top 3 just couple of weeks back...with 4.00 TRP

2. Is this the real Kushi and Arnav that forced me to fall in love with the show

3. Is this the same show?? where only ArHi are been showen and rest of the important characters are out of site????

Well there are few things that PH should understand right way...and I have been saying this the 1000th time I guess...Why can they understand the importance of PARALLEL TRACK????? you have such amazing cast..with wich you can weave an amazing story than what is stoping the Ph and channel????...
Another major fact is that the Audience loves every character in the show..be it the SNAKWA SHYAM or the least important HP...than what is stopping the CV's and channel to go ahead with ddifferent tracks???...

At a point even I felt that Arnav and Kushi's relationship has gone stagnant..they either fight or either have Rabba Ve moment...why???? is that the only thing the character Kushi and Arnav can do???

I really doubt if CV's even understand the meaning of COMPITATION...It is not easy to stay in this tough TRP market...they need to come up with new interesting things so that the audience continues to love the show...
You cannot take every audience to be loyal show followers...when 1000 dishes are been served in the plate why will a person just eat the same old dish...he will go for different things...right...same way \Audience has 100 choices...please understand that...

I really wonder what is stopping the CV's form exploring different tracks in the show..which will get them more audience...are they scared?????? even after having an amazing cast they are missing on some important things and if they dont pick up ASAP than God save ...

Saying this I still say I LOVE THE SHOW..and this ranting that I did is all because I care for this show and cannot see it dipping anymore in TRP and popularity...

I hope CV's wake up ASAP...like really SOON

LOVE TO  ALLEmbarrassed

Hi Ruchi,

Thank You !!

See, I heard from a friend of mine that the shows will always have legit storyline for the first 6 months and or 100 episodes ..After that TRP's , market demand comes into play and the  PH begins to play the TRP game ... If U notice almost every show will be tightly scripted for the first  couple of months  but later it will begin to go off course ..IP is no exception..

The second Problem I feel is that this PH listens too much to the viewer's [ esp Netizens]  and tries to keep them khushi with innumerable RV's and Bare chest scenes ...They forget that Net will make them popular OL but that popularity will not convert into market share in the domestic front where the aam janta craves drama ..

Ruchi.. It is a fact that Arnav Khushi relationship has hit a plateau and  is not showing any progress at all..in fact nowadays I get excited when I see Shyam than Arnav ..

I am guessing that they will not bring in other characters as they think  ARNAV_KHUSHI are the golden Goose...but how long will they lay eggs [ thats another matter]..

The tragedy is that this PH has already accepted that their TRP will nosedive due to IPL and hence they are not proactive and are just dishing out something to fill the slot...I would have loved to see a PH who would take the fight to the IPL, ensured a remote war in households and stuck to the ethos of their trade ..but alas, they ahve folded like a pack of cards..

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Anna--

Anna,

Thank you Sathya! Smile

I don't think the letter shld be out now!
It shld be out, when MU is cleared and Khushi leaves RM.
That time, when she is confused, whether to forgive ASR or not the letter shld play the role

I do not want it out now! It would be better in only after Khushi leaves Arnav and goes away!

I just saw the letter thingy na - toh I thought what if Anjali passes the letter of their mother to Khushi! Big smile

anjani-paglitanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index