Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: incandescent

Nothing really. I guess all they care about is fame and money. ( Sorry CV's if your trolling, but it's true ) 
After Geet became successful, they took it for granted and now they are doing the same to IPK.

Yes, they have got their thinking wrong...Star one catered exclusively to youth, many of them were satisfies with bare  chests  and few gust of winds but SP caters to wifes , working women and family who prefer a coherent  track, drama over shower scenes, bare chest..😊
zephora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a regular reader of your posts,and i love all of them from tanthya,Doods,Pam,Anna and the others.
        I thought there will NOT be any posts today for the Monday episode as it was a filler episode but reading Tanthya's posts which gave a deeper meaning to the fairy tale was awesome.
       Doods seem to be very upset though about the whole thing i can understand a woman of her calibre,to take all this is kind of hard.
       But  there may be people like me who are not much into IPL and enjoy whatever is given to us..Because of all the hard work that the whole IPKKND team do at least i appreciate because it brings smiles on our faces and is a stress buster...Thank you...
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Oye Noutanki,

Amma math Bann , I ain't falling for that smiley πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😭 Is this better...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monsi08

Sharmi Dear... good to catch u on Sathya's post 😊

Monsi πŸ€—  πŸ€—

hw r u doing n how s cutiepie SIddhant?
Show toh bus ainvayi chal raha hai...so less time in forum
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hayee meri alwa...I m in a gud mood now...jo bhi maangna hai (except hotwa) manglo...iccha puri karengeπŸ˜†

A lil brain in Khushi, pack off Gul, Bring  back Nissar , let ASR be ASR and not   a walking talking  brainless zombie...Grant me this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think ph thinking that they do 4 projects same time n getting money 4rm both hands but saying is " aik waqt me do kashtiyon pr swar nhi hona chahye. " aisa na ho na idhar k rhy na udhar k . Na wisal e sanam yaar hi huwa .
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssweety007

oye Sheensss...didnt see you😳...just jumped straight to the last pageπŸ˜†

a very very big

πŸ€—

Hru?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

😭 Is this better...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kesariya kyun bey, Komaliya ban πŸ˜ƒ
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Monsi πŸ€—  πŸ€—

hw r u doing n how s cutiepie SIddhant?
Show toh bus ainvayi chal raha hai...so less time in forum

Siddhant is doing great .. thx 😊

Show mein gaadi ataki padi hai... me not getting anything for my Indradhanushi post πŸ˜†
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Suji,

Welcome back...πŸ€—

The episode was not even a filler, it was a  stand alone episode ..I felt  as I was watching something disconnected from the main drama ...but I liked the episode for what it was [ once I shut out the fact that it is IP] i enjoyed the epi...but it didnt have any continuation from friday's emotion and turmoil that ASR was going thru @ blue...u said it πŸ˜† if giving the actual emotional turmoils amiss, i really enjoyed ASR and the kids...and especially Maami's personal kids statementπŸ˜†

Shanthivan   always changes acc to whim n fantasy of the director ...πŸ˜ƒ