Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supermom1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tantya great analysis...as usual you did a great job.

Doods...I totally understand your ranting. Even I was looking forward to some kind of reaction from Arnav after finding Khushi but he was back to "what The'. I did enjoy the Beauty and Beast story, but I am not sure if Arnav's brain picked on to the line when she said that her Beast and Prince charming are one and the same. Should this not create a confusion in Arnav's mind that he is the only one she is talking about. The CV's have stretched the MU track for too long without any concrete story buildup.

According to me Arnav's brain has been frozen since he saw the terrace scene and heard those lines, where Khushi says why don't you leave Anjaliji if you are unhappy. I totally understand at the moment he was fazed out but now the things have cooled down should he not start thinking as to how, why and when did Khushi and his Jeejaji got involved. If he is thinking of letting Khushi go after 6 months what will he tell his family, assuming that shyam is changed as Arnav said to him that he will give him another chance to come out clean. Should he not be actually hiring a detective and try to collect some evidence to prove to his family that Shyam has been cheating them. ARnav should know how much his Di and family trust and respect Shyam. In order to make everyone beleive he will need solid proofs to convince his family. Secondly Arnav knows that Khushi was engaged at one point of time and broke of for some reason, which was few weeks before Payal and Aakash marriage. So how come in such a short time Shyam and Khushi fell in love with each other, while she spend most of her time at RM. The CV's really need to give some reasoning as to why ASR is not pondering on these points. Why is he not investigating as to how and when Khushi met. The story line has too many flaws. Also what purpose is it going to solve by letting Khushi go after 6 months. Should he not actually try to keep her in the marriage so that Shyam and khushi can never marry and his Di's world is also intact. 

Hopefully during ME they will start showing some progress towards the clearance of MU.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slmu

We are all so frustrated and busy venting out...

I think my life would be simpler if I just turned into one of the droolers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I m one of the silent drooler😳 but these days M nt even able to drool when i see him stripped for TRP's Shanti.. and i dnt even get ASR vibe frm him sometimes πŸ˜†
Feels bad for him and his talent when i see that
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo Gals...me off to sleep...cya tommπŸ€—

Good night/Good day πŸ€—

Tanthya, 

Me following your example tomm...seeing it with no expectations.😊 hopefully then I will not be disappointed
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: hyde2004

]@Tanthya good analysis, even though I was not satisfied.

@Doods, agree with you on your analysis.

doods really i feel very proud and bad  same time proud to have u in redux and bad to wasting your prceious time i mean how much u have hurted i can understand. after reading ur post i m not  even feeling like reading others. dont know why my mood is offf

Come on cv's at least stay true to your creation

jaya

Jaya,

Viewer's who expected continuity were left feeling cheated..Viewer's like me who have ceased expecting anything from this show  could enjoy the story ...To me the show died when ASR started to dance and  participate in fashion shows ...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Hello Ladies

Tanths & Anna: Great analysis of the episode with Beauty and the Beast comparison

Doods & Pam - Can totally understand your frustrations and the reasons you did not like the episode. I have not gotten to watching it yet - maybe tomorrow or might give it a miss.

Just out of curiosity, I have a question related to the IPL issue:

Other channels also must be airing shows at 8:00 p.m. Though I have never watched it I know Colors airs BV at that time. Have no idea what the other channels air. Is it the same situation with those serials? Are they dragging their tracks and/or giving filler episodes?

Hi Hema,

I think BV always manages decent TRPs.

Zee never really reaches the mark set by any of the other channels so I dont think it matters. Not sure about Sony.

So technically it is BV that IPK has to really worry about. And the way things are going, I can see everyone switching to BV or IPL.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Dekh, just around the SPA, all the tracks are left in the middle...I generally do the loops naa...mere liye relate karna itna mushkil hain, you won't even imagine...

Doods I can understand hun...because you analyse and would be expecting some closure to some loops or some movement in the tracks they have started but what we get is a totally new loop or track...I have sort of lost hope on many of them getting a proper closure now...further more for disappointments there is no logic many many times to what we get to see...how sad they have brought such a absolute fantastic show to such levels.

I still have hopes Doods..they will come back again but not any time now..they might take time and drag this track as much as possible...so when they are dragging they forget to show logical stuff
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pamk06

Chalo Gals...me off to sleep...cya tommπŸ€—

Good night/Good day πŸ€—

Tanthya, 

Me following your example tomm...seeing it with no expectations.😊 hopefully then I will not be disappointed

Bye Pam. GN
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

We are all so frustrated and busy venting out...

I think my life would be simpler if I just turned into one of the droolers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seriously simu..we would have been better , atleast i was better before i got into the forum..jus enjoyin the episodes, dint look for any symbols, dint think of any opening and closing loops...is doods and tanthya ke post pad pad kar itna analysis karne lag gayee hun..ke har episode mein karaabe nazar aathe hein..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sathya, fantastic analysis, I loved reading the deeper meaning behind what we saw.  I loved the episode and the most poignant moment for me was her confession about both the Shaitan & Raj Kumar being the one & the same.  I loved he heard this & I hope he is finally going to put on his thinking cap!!!

Doods I loved reading how amazingly intelligent you are (although I already knew that from reading your fab analysis), how you manage to keep your fingers in more pies than can be counted where news is concerned & how you approach an analysis, I am in complete awe of your brilliance!!!  I can understand completely how you felt about the episode & although I loved it, I too was disappointed at the non-continuation of the Friday track of him missing her, I wanted to see some intense and passionate encounter between them regarding that track!!!
Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vasiraju

exactly  salma..how can she so peacefully can take tutions  when their is physco   in the home lusting her..i am so confused with kushi character...Morning to eve dabba  business and eve tutions...they are newly married right  why nani allowing all her nautanki...

she should ask her to take care of ASR right,,,r sense something wrong between newly married couple..ghar ka kam karega πŸ˜²  

I have not gotten Khushi for a long time and this has become so bad that I have become in different to her pain.

Her brain cells have been dead since for ever, she never thinks before speaking and does not regret those words as well, when it comes to Asr. She has never tried to understand him the only reason I am talking about her is because of her character sketch, as she is suppose to be understanding and since she has fallen in love with, her trying to understand him should be priority. 

Instead of behaving like a child.

I also am not understanding the Raizada's now, what happened to Asr being the decision maker of the family and for past 2 episodes he has no idea what is happening around him. 

After finding out that his family has not bothered to let him know his reaction was so not Asrish. πŸ˜²