Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya  Sathu,doods,Pam,Anna,divya,abvi,supna,AP...any one i left πŸ˜ƒ..

HUgzzz πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

A Happy GM and GE...

Girls  i din't get any chance to read any analysis till now my internet was down..will read them  by afternoon.

yesterday i can see only kushi feelings so i wrote a simple poem on it its on page 3..have a look if you people have free time πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

My IP world, may the judgement day come when I turn delusional like  Anjali 😲  ** Heart Palpitations**

Nah, Its bec I am seeing the reason and am willing to watch it as a stand alone episodes..I did  mention this to someone y'day that I am not expecting anything from IP till IPL..

I can understand the reasons so I am a bit lenient..πŸ˜›

Well, Tanthya, Methinks IPL is no reason to play with us loyal viewers especially the one who are really not interested in cricket and want that much needed break from all the talk of cricket that is going on...

I guess i was expecting them to fight IPL but guess they do not have the guts and have given it up...only if they would have tried.😊

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Anna i honestly want BS to take a leave.. 
They are just revolving it around him entirely, some scenes make no  sense.. And these seeing kushi and Arnav in one frame irritates me as that would be the most inconsistent illogical part of the episode.. he is made to do things which is not ASR ish..
And again making him strip his shirt.. what nonsense is this yar.. 

After showing all these, they are making Kushi gopi wohu and again back to irritating him.. πŸ₯±

\
Tell me about it! These days instead of wanting to see Arnav Khushi scene I pray for Arnav Shyam scene or a Khushi - Arnav - Shyam scene πŸ˜† Seriously if the show is not picking up then stop wasting Barun's talent on it! Like doodhs just said - the rain pain scene was brilliance - I want scenes like that - ye kiddish drama dekhna hai toh why don't we all shift to pogo πŸ˜†

I want my sadooo ASR back!! 😭

Oh Hello Lucky . Doodhs and everyone who is here πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zonera1

Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!

Cant write much,Gotta study for my exam.
Anyways Doods I understand U r pissed with the inconsistency,Even I dodnt like this out of character ASR.Even I felt Arnav's emotions missing when he saw Khushi after 2 days.
Well doods I think CVs are using some episodes to show the emotional turmoil of Khushi so that 1 day when she wont b able to forgive ASR,it will b justifiable.They have started to show that Khushi is very very hurt.Hope u understood my point of view.

Zon I understand your views hun... Tum thodi jyaada sidhi ho... you donno these people and don't even get into their trap...

They are just using small small missions to fulfill their vision πŸ˜‘
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Updated:- 

Tant, I have nothing, absolutely NOTHING to comment on today's episode.  Since I reserved I will use the space and put forward some points that I felt while watching the episode. Before I get into the pointers, one request I have to all the Redux readers that don't judge any episode on the face value and more over don't judge my POV on just by reading it. Shoot me always if you think I am wrong in judging. πŸ˜Š 

What is an Analysis??? Is it only decoding the story??? NO. Is it only about understanding the leads' actions??? NO. Is it only seeing the future track on just seeing the episode??? NO. Is it only finding the positivity in the most boring episode??? NO. Is it only defending on what the Creative Team shows us??? NO. Is it only criticizing on what the creative team shows us??? NO. Is it only about ignoring the side characters' progressions??? NO. Is it only seeing through the eyes of the writer??? NO. Is it only talking about the thought process behind the PH and the Channel??? NO. It is taking into consideration all the aspects stated above and it's a whole package. This is "Anlaysis" and this is why I say, I will not proceed ahead. When I sit on analyzing and I find where the characters have been brought down to it aches my heart. When I sit on analyzing and see that what I have stated a week back about the strategies that SP and PH superiors are thinking, I see that EXACT same actions today, it aches my heart. When I sit on analyzing and figure out that there actually no designed tracks ahead, it makes me feel like a DUMB lady in the midst of a bunch of unplanned professionals; wait can I call them professionals??? I guess NO. They are a bunch of reactive people and I am not going to make another post on bashing. NO. I am not. I have had enough. They don't deserve my opinion and I am not going to provide one either.

Before you think that I am cynic, just understand where I am coming from and why I think so about the episode as just a "Passover" and nothing else. This is coming from a person who sleeps, eats and drinks information; this is coming from a person who watches CNBC Inside Story documentaries every Thursday night; this is coming from the person who watches Piers Morgan and Anderson Cooper every weeknights; this is coming from the person who watches 60mins every Tuesday on CNBC; this is coming from the person who reads 4 newspapers daily; this is coming from the person who watches and plays Golf and Tennis and NOT Cricket; this is coming from the person who is always updated with the most happenings around the world on a particular day; whose Phone contains the apps of all news channels (including Indian) and gets the breaking news no matter where she is and what she is doing, she is always updated with information; This is coming from the person whose favorite Indian celebrity is Aamir Khan just because his thought process is  brilliant. This is coming from the person whose favorite serial is House, North and South and Big Bang Theory. This is coming from the person who doesn't watch SBS/SBB/IBN so that Barun and Sanaya's  personality doesn't affect the analysis of IPK; This is coming from the person who doesn't read any spoilers and hardly read the articles as she believes that it affects your judgment on the episodes as the mind will already be preoccupied with the news. Now, I guess you all believe where I am coming from and how do I analyze every single episode and the pains behind it. I have always forbidden myself from watching the live interviews of BS and SI so that they don't become an open book to me and eventually doesn't affect my analysis. Do, you all still feel I am cynic??? If yes, then please let me know.

Let's come to the episode then. Just because I had to mention the points, I had to go through the torture of watching the episode a-gain. One of the best complements that I have received, during my analysis, that someone mentioned, I give her a glimpse of the writer's mind.  To be honest, I loved that complement and that's what motivates me to write no matter how pathetic the episode is. Yes, she was right and when I do analyze I put myself in their shoes, all of their shoes; be it the writers; be it Gul and Nissar; be it SP Superiors; be it the CVs; be it Barun or be it Sanaya; be it Hrishikesh Gandhi. Have any one ever read this book by Harper Lee titled ' "To kill a mockingbird???" There's one quote when Atticus the protagonist teaches his daughter about judging a person. Here it goes:-

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."

I always try to get into the skin of the person from whose POV I decide to analyze the episode. Remember the analysis when I had a special talk with the Superiors of SP and 4 Lions??? That day my entire thought process was from their POV and not my sitting overseas. For today's episode I will put myself into the shoes of SP/PH and the writers'. Both.

Let me start with the pointers:-

1.     Where is the continuation from Friday??? The emotional intensity in experiencing the "VOID" while Khushi was missing, I was eager to watch today's episode; but when I was actually watching it, I felt it's completely MISSING. A person who practically didn't see the face of his girl for almost 2 full days, when he heard her voice, he turned around immediately and instantly without any inhibitions started following the sound that leads him to his girl. What his reaction was??? Excuse me, did I hear something??? Where the hell was his reaction??? It was only "what the hell is happening". Is that it??? That's the reason on Friday you all had given the best Rabba Ve till date just to continue with his gobsmacked reaction afterwards??? Where was his happiness upon seeing her face after the worry and tension??? Where was his anger for her disappearing act which would have leading to a fight???

Now, let me tell you why that didn't happen??? It will happen; definitely it has to happen and the only continuation they showed today is when Khushi turned around when she realized that she is giving him "Silent Treatment". But this was in the later stage. Before that ASR saw her and went straight to the hallway where he met Naani. Now, this just happened because they need to make this episode filler. You know why???  It's because today was Mumbai's match and they expected majority will not even watch the episode as people will catch the repeats. This is from business perspective. Now, to satisfy the business needs they have to produce the creative measurements. How they do that??? To continue the silent treatment and hence one option, mellow down ASR. If we see ASR's characteristics then he would not have reacted like he did after the "havan" scene (as the situation was different then) but he definitely would have reacted for making him emotionally a bit tortured. Yes, he was tortured and he would have at least demanded the answer. But, instead the track was dragged.

2.     Khushi- Arnav's Maan-Abhimaan part II. Since they dragged it, they did it in a funny way. They have used the "Beauty and the Beast" story that will help these two extend the period of "Maan-Abhimaan" second part through "kabutar style love letter delivery". What a massacre and death of Arnav Singh Raizada's character portrayal??? I would have never mind if they had used it somewhere before the wedding or after the MU is cleared but NOW??? Can you all believe this??? At this juncture his thought process would have been ' she is missing for 2 days, Di is staying somewhere overnight, Shyaam is not being seen, where are these two??? First of all he didn't react and then the family clarified all above doubts by saying Khushi was planning this business since one day??? Helloo CVs, where the hell is Naani's thinking cap??? Her grandson has no idea that his wifey is doing a business and you have no signs of concern here??? Now, I ask the CVs where is the character consistency of Naani here??? Answer me. Damn it. You CVs are so convenient, whenever the track needs logical explanation then the "dimaag" of side characters' always lightens up and when it's not needed then they are shown "fused".

Now, let me explain why the inconsistency. IPL is going on and how much people say the craze is not there but still people will keep a track; whenever people will walk on the streets, whenever people will have luncheon in the cafeteria, whenever the college goers will have a chat in the cafe, whenever they will ride the transports - the billboards, the various bus shades, the various pole kiosks, the various news and sports magazine, the various debates about the matches, the various updates in social networking sites will be interrupting their daily thought process. Here is the picture of REALITY that SP and 4 Lions are facing and will be facing daily till May end.  Here goes the consistency down the drain; here is why we saw Naani not having an iota of doubt that the husband has no idea what the wife is up to and she was eagerly explaining the process on how Khushi's Tuition Business came into action. Where was Arnav's worry then that he needs to pretend in front of his family ' "everything's fine between them"??? Where did all the reasonings go when Khushi did save Arnav with the fake romance when Naani was eavesdropping their conversation in the episode where Arnav's voice came back??? Damn it CVs answer me??? The only thing I liked is the "letter conversation" and as they are not conversing then it was a really good touch on their "maan abhimaan" stage but at the cost of ASR's character, mind it.

3.     Another thing is contradictory is Khushi understanding "the beast and the prince is the same person". I mean helloo??? If she has this much intelligence to understand that the beast and the prince is the same person then how did the writers fail to see the biggest FLAW here??? The flaw is if she has understood that this Beast is her Prince, then the beast part doesn't exist NOW et all. Does it??? No. It just cannot be right.

4.     Then comes the second important message in the episode - ASR realized Khushi's inner opinion that she thinks him a Beast at one moment and a Prince in another moment. Now if this doesn't inspire him to connect the dots, then I have no say. This is one of the biggest HINT he got today and is the message of today's episode; Khushi even in the stage of "Silent Treatment" had provided him the hint on a silver platter.

Coming to the 3rd point. How contradictory. The moment she would have realized that he is not a beast but a prince, she should have changed all her views. The dialogues were not perfect here. Instead she should have said - I don't understand this person at all.  On the contrary, if this girl has so much intelligence that she can differentiate between the beast and the prince, then why the hell is she not connecting the dots??? Why the hell is she not wearing the thinking cap and understanding his actions and trying to find the reason behind his actions??? She will not as the IPL is going on and SP and 4 Lions have already wasted a month on Star Parivaar awards and right now they have to drag it by hook or crook as all  the IPK viewers are divided. This is the reason we will have to wait for fillers like this. Just notice nicely, all the tracks are 2/3 episodes long and this B&B story will also be 3 episodes long.

Now the 4th point. Love changes people and I didn't mind the kids' involvement but currently the situation different. Where is the consistency??? For heaven's sake she is a betrayer to him and also confusing him at the same time. Where is that dilemma in his mind??? He should be irritated at his thought process; there should be helluva series of monologues within him as to what he is seeing is true or what he is hearing is true??? This is the major flaw in this entire process and this where the beads are not fitting in. If I justify from the writers POV then I can say that the letter exchanging "Maan-Abhimaan" part has happened after Khushi's judgment about ASR being a "Beast" at one moment and being a "Prince" in another moment. That statement in my opinion should have stirred up the emotions in him but instead we see the extension of Maan-Abhimaan track. The writers did a judgment to the request of SP and that's where this track fits in absolutely BUT at the cost of ASR's character. ASR in any way cannot be the person who would be involved in an old style of having conversations but here, no other option is left. Stop showing ASR Doodling. 

5.     The last part was the confusion in Anjali's character:- I mean she concluded reading the letter that "these two are having a fight"??? Damn Anjali, where are all your so called "Love lectures" to Arnav??? This is what you figured out from the letter??? Even the kiddo understood that the love letter exchange is going on and she could make it out as "FIGHT" ' just another feather in their Cap??? Excuse me??? This is where Anjali's character is brought down to???

Where is the damn progression in the story line??? How long the drag will be here??? First, she is the one confessed that these two will spend their life with fighting; she is the one witnessed the Holi episode; she is the one witnessed their Heer Ranjha act even when they were fighting; she is the one who witnessed Arnav's restlessness in the Havan episode; she is the one witnessed them in the bangle scene. I mean grow up lady; don't you still know them??? Didn't you know how these two converses on a daily basis??? The first couple of sentences of the letter said it all that it was kind of sweet pains transversing between them and still she didn't get the gist??? I am SHOCKED. She thinks it's again a fight between them and she took the letter???

Now, if I need to justify this dumbness of Anjali then from a writer's POV will say, this will lead to either another round of dumb torture for the audiences or the letter will fall in the lap of Shyaam who will actually get the right message ' that there is LOVE blossoming between Arnav and Khushi and Shyaam will start planning conspiracies. We need one mistake from Shyaam to further start the process. I have not seen SBS/SBB, so I donno the future track but this may go either way. This is one justification for Anjali's dumbness apart from the fact that Anjali keeps Arnav-Khushi together.

Grow up CVs and even during IPL at least don't sabotage the side characters.  I know you need to show Arnav and Khushi for the entire episode just to grab the viewers during IPL session. This is why I said, you didn't think it through earlier that the 2nd match daily will clash with IPK and not any other SP serial. It's a fact and we all have to deal with the absurd track each and every day. So, just watch the episodes as a standalone episode and not as an integrated story. That's my viewpoint. I have showed all Redux readers the thought process of PH and SP along with my own POV at the same time, so you yourself judge where is the serial going forward and whether they are really doing justice to the viewers or not.

NiceπŸ‘ - I started watching the episode as a standalone a while ago, where every now and then they seem to remember that there is a larger story in the background, mention it for a few seconds or minutes and then forget about it again for a while.  The fact that i thought yesterday's episode was nice because they at least showed some continuity from Friday (maybe not the intensity) but she at least remembered initially that she was not talking to him was a step forward from the last time they remembered the track.  The kids and the letters were sweet (not what i would have wanted after Friday's episode). 

Anjali i gave up on a while ago on having a brain, they started it to bring the marriage track in and then dimmed it again. 
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

That was CVs fault.! they r nt allowing himπŸ˜†
ASR is thnking, only if he can confine khushi in a limited radius, she wl fall in love with him again!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...must be his business mind I guess...corner the person they will cave in

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I hated ASR Doodling and if they wanted to acknowledge me then better give me my "Rain Pain" scene and get the track straight... it's enough for me. 

Hey doods, Only yesterday you mentioned the show is Arnav centered, and now what they show us?

Shouldnt it be consistent characterization for all the characters in the show? the CVs have been doing this... If they want to show a character's view point, they let inconsistencies peep in onto others!
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The problem is not with his handwriting and we donno who wrote them...imagine how fast he was writing??? and he can't even read it properly and writing fast???

Chill doods... noway they r going to walk on the track as IPL is ON now!
so relax and watch the episodes on lighter note! Thts wht I am doing nwπŸ˜›
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: abavi

Hey doods, Only yesterday you mentioned the show is Arnav centered, and now what they show us?

Shouldnt it be consistent characterization for all the characters in the show? the CVs have been doing this... If they want to show a character's view point, they let inconsistencies peep in onto others!

Arre Arnav's POV only... the biggest hint was given to Arnav only by Khushi... and still he doesn't use his brains...

Just to give Arnav the hint that Khushi thinks him as Beast at one time and Prince at another time, what they did??? Khushi's sudden intelligence came into action... not doing any background work at all??? Bas, ASR needs to get the hint, toh chalo who should be the "sacrificial lamb" here... Khushi...*clap* *clap* CVs...
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

The problem is not with his handwriting and we donno who wrote them...imagine how fast he was writing??? and he can't even read it properly and writing fast???

No doods, I dont think they portrayed he doesnt know Hindi... He might have studied in English medium but he would have learnt hindi at school!

what they showed earlier is when he was not able to read the book that Kushi gave him, it was technical words in Sudh Hindi... which he would have been familiar with English words but Hindi equivalent he wouldnt know... Only a person who studied in Hindi medium would understand that... but that doesnt mean he doent know to read write conversational hindi!