India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

9/3/12 Arjun-Purvi:I Know You And Your Likes

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Arjun, Purvi along with rest team each the conference. Purvi gives the presentation and gets applauded for the same. Arjun appreciates Purvi's work. The client approaches Arjun tells him their presentation was really good deals is theirs and also invites them (Arjun and his team) for a party in the evening.

Arjun, Purvi and Punni have come to a mall. Punni selects a short black dress for the party thinking Arjun will go flat seeing her in such outfit and tonight his eyes should only be on her. Purvi is selecting co operate gifts for clients as the gift Arjun brought might be less. Punni goes to jewellery section and Arjun comes to Purvi and asks her if she selected anything. Purvi says she selected ties and wallets is confused. Arjun says ties get a bit personal so they can go with wallet. Purvi says she taught the same. Arjun asks if she buyed anything for herself and Purvi says why she needs to. Arjun agrees. Arjun, Purvi and Punni go to cash counter. Arjun gives an excuse and goes to find something in mall. He finally selects a blue saree.

In room, Purvi is surprised to see Punni in black dress who says such dresses are wore at co operate parties and says Prashant gave her the dress which makes Purvi feel happy that Punni and Prashant have good understanding. Punni leaves for parlor. Purvi is selecting dress to wear at the party when there is a knock at door. Purvi opens the door to find Arjun standing with a gift in his hand for her which she refuses to take saying she doesn't wear such dresses. Arjun says she is getting it wrong he knows her and also her likes. He adds previously she returned back his two gifts but she has no reason to refuse this one and it's an order to take it. Arjun leaves handing over Purvi the gift.

Coming to precap, Arjun and Purvi are on the dance floor dancing while Dil Kyun Yeh Mera Shor Kare plays.

Punni thought by wearing a mini skirt she will grab Arjun's attention. The salesman was showing Arjun various sarees with work different colors but his eyes spotted the blue saree which was simple. Arjun knew Purvi would not take anything expensive as she had return the gold bangles and diamond set that he had gifted her earlier. The scene where he gifts Purvi she goes all nervous thinking it would a dress like Punni wore immediately refused it. Arjun calmly tells her he has knows her and her likes you can see how Arjun has come to a stage where he has started to understand Purvi and knows her likes.

PS:
Destiny as you say Punni wanted Arjun eyes to be on her in the party but Arjun-Purvi ended up on dance floor. Let's see how does Punni reacts when she realizes her dress idea didn't work and watches Arjun-Purvi doing close dance.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

snowydreamy1112CrazySaRunianarmanprmunnihyderabadDarlyne..PlayfulKiss..madhubansenpurethoughtstar_warsS.H.I.E.L.D.MAYURFAN001jyoti06-Stutz--Namita-Tanyaz

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
lovely epi Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Gosh!! ArVi are really driving me crazy! Their hesitation, their unknown love.. arjun knows "purvi and purvi's choice" I loved that scene!
I cant wait for tomoDay Dreaming

Lovely post di

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12..PlayfulKiss..purethought

Sharee12 Senior Member
Sharee12
Sharee12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
great post Thumbs Up.. hey ARVI is just amazing... i love that arjun knows her so well... Approve... WOW i can't wait to see them dance...

P.S Arjun and Purvi Match made in heaven i saw the off screen segment and they were beautiful there as well... Day Dreaming.. just amazing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen..PlayfulKiss..

Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
nice post
waiting for 2morrw Arvi dance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

lovely epi Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Gosh!! ArVi are really driving me crazy! Their hesitation, their unknown love.. arjun knows "purvi and purvi's choice" I loved that scene!
I cant wait for tomoDay Dreaming

Lovely post di

Thanks Stutz

Arjun and Purvi have come a long way. Two people who could not stand each other when they first met today share a special bond with each other that binds them. Arjun has started to understand Purvi and her likes.

..PlayfulKiss..purethought

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharee12

great post Thumbs Up.. hey ARVI is just amazing... i love that arjun knows her so well... Approve... WOW i can't wait to see them dance...

P.S Arjun and Purvi Match made in heaven i saw the off screen segment and they were beautiful there as well... Day Dreaming.. just amazing 

Thanks Sharee

All Arjun-Purvi fans are excited to see the dance sequence. I want to know how did they land up on dance floor.

PS: Their offscreen bits was cute and adorable.

Sharee12..PlayfulKiss..

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seema1987

nice post
waiting for 2morrw Arvi dance.

Thanks Seema

Luckily we don't have to wait till Fri episode to watch the dance sequence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Shruti , I think enough has happened for Arjun to realize that he is in live with Purvi .Now I am waiting for him to do something about it .

I am sure that when Punni will see them dance like in the precap, she won't just sit and watch ...she is definitely going to do something LOL..

Lovely reading you take on the show ...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne..PlayfulKiss..purethought

Go to top