Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tales of Mr n Mrs Khuraana/Uptd Chapter 5 Page 28 (Page 17)

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
ROFLOMG yeh maan kya ker raha hai ROFL ROFL
OMG JASSHugi'm in love with ur this ffHugROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KN

GurruKiDeewani- IF-Dazzler
GurruKiDeewani-
GurruKiDeewani-

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
awesome updates
loved it 
continue soon

Sonia.KN

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hi thanks 4 da pm n wpnderful interesting update! Wat;s up wid Maan? Update soon

Sonia.KN

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
gr8 n interesting update...continue soon...

Sonia.KN

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
awesome

Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Much tired but hav whole plan what to do next.gonna update soon LOL

faria86

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jass.KN

Much tired but hav whole plan what to do next.gonna update soon LOL

UPDATE TO DEGI PAR MERI DRAMA QUEEN DRAMA JARUR KAREGI...

LOOKING FORWARD...

Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

~*~*~*~Chapter 3~*~*~*~

Maan standing in middle of  Park.Too early but he was shocked to find many people there.Usually  for morning walk n some ones buzy with meditation Even Devotees from Mandir spending some quality time in such a pleasant  environment 

Yeh sabh bhi kya ghar se bhag kar aaye hai itni subha subha (he   scratches  his hair n mumbles) I though only me is here fed up with people in my life

Maan sighed n putting hands on waist started to hunt a lonely place. Whole park was occupied with people. One old lady looked at confused Maan.He was for 15 minutes at same place in office attire(he he he without waist LOL It was okey but for that lady it was much shocking well dressed Man without shoes.)

After observing some more time she tiptoed came close to him. She  tapped  on his shoulder from behind

'Aaa haaa' he got frightened n turned back 'kon nnn konnn'

'Main bhoot.' Lady could say more Maan interpreted.

'Bhoot u r bhoot..per wo to raat ko bhatk-tay hai...to which category u belong ? is any new category who wander in day time ? ' He takes few steps back.

'I think u hav insomnia..theek se soye nahi that u can't judge I m human or ghost' she burst

'U r saying u r bhoot not me' he placed hands on waist

'I said why u got frightened...I m not bhoot.' She made Maan's condition miserable 

'I think u hav more than one  sleeping disorder may b somnambulism (sleep walking) that's reason some people do many things in this disorder which they normally do in routine when they r not in sleep' she was more then enough /unbearable for Maan now

'What u mean to say ? '

'I mean in this situation u got ready for ur work but forget to wear shoes ...' she pointed hand toward his feet

'No Aaunty this..this is my style. (Maan steamers) My shoes r in my car. Actually it is medically proved that it is good to walk bear footed on grass in morning time.Its good for health'

'Ya yeh baat to theek hai ..but one thing more I usually ghar se bhag kar aati hu roz...car main nahi...its more beneficial ' she petted him

'Kya  fir to aap meri category ki ho main bhi bhag kar aata hu roz.'  Maan grins 

' U said ur shoes r in ur car...it means u hav ur car ' she held Maan from arm

'No no Aunty u can't understand..pehle main ghar se office bhaga..fir office se yahan bhag kar aaya ..bhagtay bhagtay mere shoes ' Maan got irritated But lady not let him complete 

'ghis gaye...don worry beta...bhagtay bhagtay mere shoes bhi ghis gaye hai' she cracked up 

'Why the way aunty how many times...aap ghar se bhagi hai..'

'Evey day beta..I hav experience of 25 years...I think even u r not of that age' She said talking much interested in binna sir pair ki convo 

'Aunty...I m 27 it means  I was two when u started to ran away from home.nice to meet u Aunty...bahut khushi hue apse mil kar..I thought only me is here who ran away from home early in the morning' he smirks 

'Beta mujhe abhi aur bhagna hai...tum bhi bhag lo.' 

'Ya Aunty it is good ..to flew away from u ..kahi aap mujhe he na bhaga le jaaye '(he mumbles)

Lady left n Maan again started to scratch hair.He was about to cry.But last he became successful.Sudden smile came on his face.In a corner  behind dense line of hibiscus there was chairs.

'Its good at least I havn't to explain here why I run away every day' he thought n flashed a smile on his success 

'Yeh Addi bhi pata nahi kab aa-a ga I think I should call him (Maan darling sweet heart how u gonna call him ur phone is in car.)

'omg aab kya karu..Addi is not gonna come soon.Till then I can take rest here.He ll find out my car n then me ' He sighed n fall on bench stretching both legs aprt n placing hands behind he rested himself against back of bench.

But before Addi could find out.He started to snore aloud.When some body jerked his shoulder from behind

'Aunty I don wanna run away with u '  Maan shouted  

'Hey uncle plz let this Aunty spend few minutes in peace.'Girl started to cry aloud. She was behind one plant of Hibiscus on other bench opposite to Maan's. But he not noticed her.She was sleeping on bench when he came  

Maan cross legged sit on bench 'Yeh kon se museebat hai' He found girl sitting behind his back started to cry aloud .He got up n turned around .His fron side was behind girl's back so no one could see face.

'Dekhiye behan ji royie mat.Sorry to disturb u...I m also much disturbed ' He gav his handkerchief from behind 

Girl took hanky wiped eyes n nose n again gav to Maan with out looking at him .Maan took it with two fingers from corner making yuck face

'Thanx bhai saab whenI flew away from home I forgot to take my hanky or tissues ' she started to sob 

'So u r also from my category behan ji honsla rakhiye main bhi ghar se he nahi office se bhi bhaga hua hu ' he placed hand on her shoulder  sympathizing  girl

'Don touch me.Main ghar se bhagi hu its not mean that aap meri mazboori ka faida utha sakte hai ' she jerked him...got up n turned face toward him

Both rooted to spot.Eyes came out with shock .

Maan..Geet..both took their names.

'Geet tum yahan kya kar rahi ho' Maan yelled

'Maan main to ghar se bhagi hu aap office se bhi bhagay hai aap kya kar rahe hai...I hav to reasons to ask u .'She shouted n climbing up bench came to his side

'I ran due to Daddi Maa I m fed up ' Maan made sad  face

'Same with me Maan ..my Dad is reason...If I knew apko phone kar deti aleast texi ka kiraya bach jata mera if u had picked me up ' she grabbed Maan from shoulders 

'Kya ' Maan was shocked surprised to hear this from Khuraan family friends's daughter having more then five cars n daughter of a big name in hotel business Mr Handa ..

Even she was trying to judge why Maan was surprised  n amazed 

So Its okey for today.Hop u ll lik .Don forget to comment n lik it.We ll meet Miss Geet Handa 

Lov

Jass

Teaser

Main tujhko bhaga laya hu tere ghar se 

tere baap k daar se...

Jaalim hai sitamgar hai wo pyar ka dushman

ban-nay nahi dega wo mujhko teri dulhan

tense liberties according to situation  

Edited by Jass.KN - 23 April 2012 at 7:24pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimsksanju85Sarah08kavitamundharaasmi123Paingelshruthiruchsluvu4ever143BkhasShilalipipreet.harmanrani1391erumzaheermansi.tripathiambili123ANGILS.KALIMGRMFFSkamiyaangelwordsgurti30GurruKiDeewani-cyum321amita5nats0101mayaparishri12geetsmileanisha_maaneetTia-AFreeBird-Mitu-happydays30meettuanupm046n6s6k6i6r6a6n6meena..seemamaryrsroopalimaanseeswetha10sona-raifaria86Ash1991t_areebHansaNrenjini263gill123KINGKHANFAN-Mounika-TyroLittle_Mermaid.kabslockspunam2712dolly10-Eris-mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanmanesha76tamanna1391vrinda22DonnaaInfinity.

Go to top