Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Our Cunning Prince Returns ;)

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Firstly congratulations for 100 episodes Clap

A lot of the viewers are undeniably disappointed with today's episode, but I think there were several important things highlighted today.

- Manyata and Unnati opened UV's eyes
All this time, he was so gentle, patient and caring with her. He did so much for her, but she never acknowledged it. Finally he realized that sometimes you have to let go. It doesn't show that you're weak, but it shows that you're strong enough to accept the truth. Manyata needs to realize that UV is not a toy that she can use when she feels the need. She keeps abusing him, but the only way to make her guilty is by distance. ( As horrible as it sounds, that's the only way. Ouch)

- Udayveer suddenly being intimate with Jay.
UV would not do something that cheap without his benefits. In fact, I think he was trying to divert Jay's attention by holding her close, meanwhile I think he took her phone away or something. He had that smirk on his face which evidently proved that something was fishy. Not only that, the way he closed the door in front of Manyata, it was as if accomplishing 2 things at once. Manyata's jealousy was present.

We all expected some mushy mushy scenes, but I guess they're trying to create more suspense for the viewers. Then again, if ManVeer fall in love instantly, there won't be much left in the story. MonAsh happened too quickly, and their love isn't strong at all. But with ManVeer, they've gone through a lot, fights, nokh jokhs, care, fun, friendship and now jealousy even. I really think it will slowly progress to love.

But this won't happen quickly, I hope that when UV distances himself from Manyata, she could realize his worth. Not only that, when Akash DOES return and gets close to her, she'd feel wrong and uncomfortable, and wishes it was UV with her.

If there is anyone who can cure Manyata of "Akash" disease, it's herself. She's not even in love, she just thinks it's love and is obsessed with it. People usually try so hard to get something they can't get, same with her. But sometimes when you finally get something you "thought" you wanted so badly, turns out that you're still not happy, incomplete. And it will be UV who will complete her.

I just wish the story goes that way. Come on CV's you have to realize ManVeer = TRPs = Viewers = Fans.

The rank increase in chaskameter proves it. Tongue

- Hina

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09zpearldesaiKavitaKumariDEKfan2012.Brok3nSoul.luvzindagilibran90LOVE_DMGrasiya.eminentLizBennetteletubbysrividhya68thejazzgalarrylinereadingworms.ArhainAshishadventure_gurlBinKuchKahe.ShanUlasTheBlackJaguarSiyapaaQueenlostmymusic....navina...Badtameez_Dil

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
nice post :)

will edit my comment  tomorrow :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
 Wish I agree, Udayveer is back to his confident self, he will conquer what  pressure Jai Nandini has over him and then he will have Manyata chasing him for once, this is gonna be amazing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-....navina...

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
hina lovelyyy post!!!!Clap

i agree with all ur points..its totally waste to think M will start falling for UV so quickly manveer will happen instantly they will still in processing...M will realise those feelings when UV will be far...u said it rightly she herself will come back realsing her own feeling they r something which r realised by urself no other person can make realise this...

.-Wish-....navina...

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

hina lovelyyy post!!!!Clap

i agree with all ur points..its totally waste to think M will start falling for UV so quickly manveer will happen instantly they will still in processing...M will realise those feelings when UV will be far...u said it rightly she herself will come back realsing her own feeling they r something which r realised by urself no other person can make realise this...

Exactly! There are certain things in life that only you, yourself can figure out. Even if the whole world tries to help you, the feelings lie within YOU and not anyone else. Manyata is just trying to escape from the truth, it's all about her ego. She knows deep down that she's changing, but convinces herself that she isn't by Akash. Truth is, he is no longer a part of her life, but she cannot digest that yet, and that's why her character is not consistent, because she's having a battle within, she's confused and doesn't know what she's fighting for anymore. She tells herself that she wants to be a princess "for Akash", but in reality, she wants her right as a daughter of a royal family. And her jealousy, if only "Akash" is her goal, why is she jealous of UV and Jay, why should it affect her?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_AnshDEKfan2012...navina...Badtameez_Dil

nivedita_21 Groupbie
nivedita_21
nivedita_21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with u a 100%. We never appreciate something when it is given to us, just like when M was suppose to be the Yuvrani but now isn't. DS knew that was the only way to set M right on her track. UV has just now come to realize it. M doesn't know his value because he is always there when she falls to help her get up. But now that won't be the case anymore. M will eventually come to value and appreciate UV for what he is.  Hope by then he gets out of J's trap. 

Edited by nivedita_21 - 09 April 2012 at 12:26pm

.-Wish-....navina...

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedita_21

I agree with u a 100%. We never appreciate something when it is given to us, just like when M was suppose to be the Yuvrani but now isn't. DS knew that was the only way to set M right on her track. UV has just now come to realize it. M doesn't know his value because he is always there when she falls to help her get up. But now that won't be the case anymore. M will eventually come to value and appreciate UV for what he is.  Hope by then he gets out of J's trap. 

Exactly! I really hope that this is portrayed well by the CV's because it's crucial for Manyata's realization. UV really needs to stop caring for her, or at least stop "showing it". Even in today's episode, he kept running after her initially, but what was the use? She just made him even more frustrated and made him feel worthless and compared him to a dog? That's how you treat someone who did so much for YOU? Someone who supported you when you needed it MOST? Where was your so-called Akash when you were struggling with your emotions, remember Akash just left her all alone and gave a lecture of his "self-respect" instead. But UV never commented or said anything to hurt Manyata, he always respected her, but too bad she doesn't deserve nor value it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hina truly said StarThe cunning and manipulative Prince is back with a BangEmbarrassedThe cv's are building up the suspense in a positive way.UV needs to build a gap which M has to take initiative to cross it and by the look of things that day is not far behindEmbarrassed

.-Wish-....navina...

Go to top