Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Who's the main lead??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I'm confused as to who the main female lead really is. Is it Ambi or Mala? And who is Anuj supposed to marry?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's the main lead??" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Edited by mehak.S - 11 April 2012 at 3:28pm

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak.S

ambi is the main lead i guess and i think anuj will marry ambi cz of her mom since we saw tht malas mom n anujs mom dont like each other so emarti will get anuj married to ambi ths wht i feel for now 

also i guess for the male lead then it is Anuj (Jay) cz since other 2 brothers r hardly seen for now.. 

Thanks... I feel the same way. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

There should definitely be more articles on this show. It's actually really good.

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
yeah anuj and ambi are the main leads of the show...anuj played by jay bhanushali and ambi played by preeti chaudhary...mala played by leena jumani is just a cameo i guess...anuj loves mala but due to his mother he may be forced to marry ambi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shree_007Parm...PlayfulKiss..

shree_007

shree_007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
 of-course "ambi" & mala (loveLOL trngl)between anuj&ambi

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sio_AngeL

yeah anuj and ambi are the main leads of the show...anuj played by jay bhanushali and ambi played by preeti chaudhary...mala played by leena jumani is just a cameo i guess...anuj loves mala but due to his mother he may be forced to marry ambi...

I agree that those too will be the leads as well and that Anuj's mom will pressure him into marrying Ambi and leave Mala.  I believe that Leena also plays the 3rd DIL on PV as well.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.