Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! (Page 9)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

beautiful as ever. i keep a look out for ur reviews. thy are really nice

thanxx so much swtz...so happy u like it Smile 

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Anjali,

As usual loved your additons. And the Taylor Swift song - perfect for the scenario indeed.

But Hang ON!!! what is the Tution OS by Priya - I have no clue about? Please do share.

And I have a very important question which is probably plaguing a lot people here... if any one can help, I would be very grateful - Yeh Pool Side kahan hai bhai???!!!!!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalahoneypriya

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Priya !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by subiscs

heyyy...i loved the episodeee..

and yeah to begin with...omg!!!!! arnav singh raizada!!!! :D :D :D :D ...arre yaar itna smile karoge tho main tho gayi!!!

there s a line in my fav song
(( p:s its tamil---its a beautiful song...so crooner buddies u can listen to it if u want to...movie s kho..song is ennamo edo )
""""Siripaal ennai nee sidhaithai podum"""" -- it means..oh myyy u just destroyed me with ur smile...!!!!! """""""

this was running in my mind continuously damn.asr..damn!!!!!  BS ---- muaahhh we love u!!!!

and then Khushi---- oh my she looked extremely cute in blue...aur i loved the salwar..!!
!SI--gorgeous we love u too!!! muuaahhh

dil khudgarz hai  Pisla hai yeh phir haath se
Kal uska raha Abb hai tera
Iss raat seee...oh merii jaaannn...!!!!

from this haalath of asr...he was bac with his mask today...oh ya ya we kno u dont give a damn abt her,,,(yawnsss)))) but will search for her...LOLya ya we kn u still dont give a damn
.buddu kahin ke..LOL.but yeah cv's u cud have just shown the missing factor...i mean he missed her for heavens sake!!!!Ouch

so yeah comin bac to the actual show!!!! beauty and the beast...oops sundari and shaitan!!!!the specky kid..i love him totally..!!! u stood the mighty asr 
and yeah made him smile...!!!!! *****thuddd*** faints**** anyways ah i found the kids cute enough!!!!

junior barun...and senior barun...priya!!! i totally loved this line...

and yes asr wants to hear her voice...atleast make khushi yell at him..no sweetheart nahin hoga..tere patni hain..hum kissi se kam nahin kum nahin types...

and way to go gal..give him the silent treatment...he just cant take ur silence...he is relieved to hear u speak..and see u..but when she din talk to him!!! asr...tu saala kaam se gaya !!!

chiittii...asr get it straight...love or deny it..u just cant ignore her...u need to atleast fight with her...u need to provoke her...u love irritating her..and awww..Day Dreaming
and so letter!!!! kya idea hai sirji!!!????Smile

and when khushi spoke abt the beast and rajkumar being the same...arnav get the hint..she s talkin abt u my boy...Heart.!!!we saw ur flasbacks too!!! Smile
can u please start connecting the dots..pls try seeing the big picture...!!!!Confused

Maami jaanu...kya dialogue thaaa...kya dialogue,..payal was laughing..naani was controlling her laugh!!!! and i was bursting out...and asr reaction to it...i mean dint seem like he wud mind that...that was my what the moment of the day ya...LOL

and yeah anjali...just cos for once u did a nice thing as a chosen one..not necessary u do it everytime...no no if u help them tomo then i love u!!! but pls one more MU nahin saha paongi mein... LOL

overall i loved the episode...with fairytales being my fav...and when monday opens with happily ever after...it just worked for me...
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

nice songgg!!!! Smile

P:S --- I kno..am on a quote s song spree...
just like the cv;s r on a no precap and promo spree]! with ipl ard..!!!!they kno our weakness..the leads...arre yaar cv's...!!!1SmileLOL

Loved ur crooner priyaaa...Hug

I am playing "colour-colour" today in replying the comments - wanna reply everyone...but lots of work and i am still to finish proofreading the essays by afternoon - he'll kill me else...last nite i slept off then only -

Also send me a test mail when u free...my account got just activated again...

Highlighted in blue above the comments which were the cutest LOL and i loved ur songs and quotes -

Suba i just madly loved the poolside scene between Senior Barun - Junior Barun...kya chemistry...Cvs and he knows it how to keep the audience hooked even during IPL...kya smiles...aise smiles dega to hamaara kya hoga - I love such hot Shaitaans...

And the moment she says "Rajkumaar" - and the title music starts and he looks up -thudd...i have replayed that scene so many times...it was amazing !!!

PS thanks for loving the Crooner Wink

have u come across this quote priya...'Its really hard to wait for the right person in our life.Especially when the wrong ones are so cute""""" bhaad mein gaye ipl!!!LOLLOL 

i havent seen the episode again...slept like a log yday shud say...gonna see it now...!!!! will watch it oline..Smile and yeah i was thud...exactly at that point..rajkumar music starts!!!! yday was a fairy tale...it sure was!!!!! test mail ah??? cool buddy...will send one!!!LOLLOL 

P:S-- am just telling  asr s not the normal hero..and i guess wrong one suits him hereLOL i kno...insane suba...u r goin insane!!!Confused 

and yeah proofread...i kno...!!!! my friend had sent me three and i went crazy before i was done with it...and he still owes me a treat for that!!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvishii

Yayyy Finally M back to my home... LOL LOL Gosh feels so nice... 

I will watch the episode and come back.. Embarrassed

Edited:

Okay me back again after watching the episode several times.. LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL 

hehehe...i know we dont watch it once...ek se hamaara kya hoga LOL

Priya dii, what an amazing analysis of today's episode? This is the reason why I can't sleep without reading Crooner and Crooner wasis reviews of the episode.. I would always find something positive. And that's what I like. You sometime need a ray of hope to keep going forward and I definitely needed one today.. 

Thanksss sooo much dear we all love the show so much...that we just love talking on it endlessly...and on top of that when u get great friends to share ur views...u just loveee it more !!!!

Loved all the quotes dii. You would always find perfect quotes. I loved the last quote.

"If I am honest I have to tell you I still read fairutales and I like them best of all" - Audrey Hepburn.

So true. We all wana believe in Fairy tale "happily ever after" ending, though not everyone gets that...But reading those tales, do give us an energy to go on with a goal of finding a Happily ever After ending in our life. 

Anyway coming back to episode:

Actually I am confused here. I did not understand everything they tried to show. I hope you guys can help me understand those things.

I love this show and no matter what they decide to show us, I will always love it. And therefore lately, I have decided to see each episode as one separate part, not related to any other things. 

If I see the episode in that light, it was one of the best episodes. What I love the most about today's episode is that they conveyed everything through their expressions and reactions. No dialogue needed. This is the reason ARHI are the best couple. They do not need dialogue to convey the message

I loved mami's dialogue.. And Barun's expression in that scene were priceless.. 

And Sr. and Jr. ASR Priya dii, that was the best way to describe the scene.

Loved the scene between Kido and ASR.. And according to Mishti's spoiler, we might get to see more of Arnav's this side.. Oh how I am waiting for tomorrow's episode to see that priceless expression on Barun' face.

Khushi was great with the way she was telling the story of Beauty and the Beast and then how in the middle she realised she is actually telling her life's story.

Overall fab episode in the start of the week, and I loved it.

But but but, here comes my confusion (Please guys help me understand this )

I did not see Friday's episode so today when I came back, I first watched Friday's episode and then today's episode. I did not find continuity. I mean someone watching back to back episode of IPK, would surely think, what is going on here? Friday was all about Arnav realising Khushi's presence in his life. How at every moment he is used to of finding Khushi around him, what happened to him when he did not see her for two days and also about Khushi's pain at Arnav's hurtful words. Where was that intensity in today's episode? And I agree with you where was Arnav's reaction? reaction of a guy who was missing the love of his life and was going through the anxiety of not finding her? That whole thing did to me. 

Khushi's pain was there -- thats y when she stopped screaming she realised it...also when he stood below and at the sad Rabab ve he also remembered how he had hurt her --- for me there was total continuity in the pain and the fight and the "Maan-Abhimaan" they have had recently - there is proper intensity - and also the words in the letters echoes the subtle message they both want to send to each other without even speaking...so on those grounds full marks to CVs they have done a brilliant job Clap

Ya the only thing missing was when Arnav finds Khushi there is a gap on hw he was missing her presence - but lets c it this way - he suddenly bumps into a room full of kids also along with her...but when i watched it second time there was also a surprised expression on his face when he sees her first...so maybe it was just normal...
I am glad that our show is not about rona dhona and all, but if you ask me I loved last Wednesday and Thursday's episode the most. There was the intensity we were all waiting to see. Last week proved that even without much rona dhona and OTT acting, intensity can be built and shown. Now they are again going back to lighter part. 

Teme guys how are they gonna show Arnav repent his mistake if there is no intensity? I am so looking forward to that track. But somehow I don't find it coming the way they have been telling us from long time. 

Ishii.. I think they have shown enough of intensity from Arnav's side lately to go heavily on the repentance track...also after the wedding also there were 4-5 epis just on that...plus the scene in the green room and one on the stairs are already troubling him so much when he doesnt know the truth...but when he knows the truth the guilt will be lot more - its his ego which his still stopping him to repent - when he hears from Anjali she had a reason, he doesnt think twice before walking  up to her to say sorry...so when time comes with the real truth...he'll go crazy to say her sorry - now he knws and is still fighting with the beast and the prince inside...and I think Khushi has been perfect from Thursday !!!

Thats my take...hope it makes sm sense !!!

Sorry Priya dii for ranting here, but I had to say this. So said it here.

But I would still say I loved today's episode. Just that I had these doubt in my mind.. 

And on second note, who cares about future track as long as we keep getting such wonderful episodes.

See I have completely lost it today. This is what m going through since I have seen the episode.. Someone please help before I go crazy..

Replied in places and highlighted ones I totally agree LOL

And I too loved yesterday's epi Smile

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitup

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week Smile

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok Wink x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada Tongue ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

Speechless! ClapClapClap  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....LOL

@nandalala ---- u r my saviour today yaaa...!!!!! i am in love with this post and tatannn u come up with the post !!!!Big smile
@smashitsobti --- awww ur pics...esp the shadow...!!!!! and the pics ...omg!!!! ClapClap

Hi, Suba, right?  I'm Anjali!Smile  I'm a big fan of Kalpana's (smashitupsobti)...pretty anything she posts gets a Clap from moi!  Happy to be your savior, yaar!  Thats what buddies are for!!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupsubiscshoneypriya

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week Smile

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok Wink x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada Tongue ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

Speechless! ClapClapClap  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....LOL

@nandalala ---- u r my saviour today yaaa...!!!!! i am in love with this post and tatannn u come up with the post !!!!Big smile
@smashitsobti --- awww ur pics...esp the shadow...!!!!! and the pics ...omg!!!! ClapClap

Hi, Suba, right?  I'm Anjali!Smile  I'm a big fan of Kalpana's (smashitupsobti)...pretty anything she posts gets a Clap from moi!  Happy to be your savior, yaar!  Thats what buddies are for!!Big smile

heyyy suba it is!!!! heyyy anjaliii :):):):):) am a big fan of hers tooo...

awww...thank u Embarrassed yes what r frens forBig smile

shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this lovely Crooner with all the amazing pics & quotes. How beautifully u hv woven ur analysis arnd the epic Beauty & the Beast tale Clap Clap Congrats on ur OS making a way into the show Big smile 

Thanks Suvi..Crooner ka pata nahi...episode was amazing...reminded me of golden IPK days months back...plus also reminded that this show only gets better and has still lots more of beautiful episodes to look forwars to...

And u hv rightly mentioned the fact abt escapism. These love stories take us into a dreamworld, away frm the harsh realties of life & we wish fr similar feelings in real life. Hence the crave fr happy endings.

Coming to the episode, I was so relieved that it didnt go the comedy way. Thanks CVs Thumbs Up  Khushi was true to her character, loving the company of kids & happy in her make-believe world. But reality creeps in, in the form of her Pati & that is where the real state of affairs in her life make way into the B&B tale.
But yes the purpose was very clear at the outset, to stay away from her Pati, grant his wish of not making his life hell & saving herself frm breakdown. Sanaya was very good thru out.

While indulging in his Fav pastime, Arnav overhears the B&B version of Khushi. For a moment he doubts that the prince she may be talking abt would be Shyam but then Khushi herself clears that. He realises that she was talking abt him all the while. The FBs very apt...The conflict inside very well reflected on his face & then he turns his back to all this pain & anguish. As always...

Priya, very well highlighted by u thru the lovely pics Smile 

Luved Barun's scenes with the kids. Hats Off Barun Clap Clap The smiles & smirks at their cute dialogues, the raised eyebrows ( Kalpana, did u notice Wink ) I am sure Barun would hv enjoyed enacting this scene with the kids Big smile 
 'Oye Sun'...Hayee main mar gayee Wink

Priya, u r bang on abt the continuity issue with regards to Arnav's expressions. Also, another glitch- when Arnav was listening to Khushi's story, he was constantly staring upwards, but the guestroom was supposedly on the ground floor Confused  Also, why were the kids reading preschool books? CVs, I think we should stop wasting our precious time in counting ur bloopers. Tum sudhroge thodi LOL 

Arree Priya, Arnav bitwa Filmfare padke hi toh acting aur dance ke gun seekhe hain...Heer Ranjha act aur Teri-Meri dance Wink 

P.S.  Sadie, why was Payal bahuriya issmiling  so much today ?? Plz tells naaa, Haaiiinnn LOL 

I was laughing more than Maami's dialogue - at bahuriya laughing ROFLiske dimaag mein kya khichdi pak raha hai - was she she thinking of her sexy Jeth and Khushi's personal bachche - or apne and Aakash bitwa ke personal bachche - i'll go wid the first choice - coz see her expressions when Maami says - Phati saree and Chillar party ROFLROFLROFL

Hate note to CVs: If u plan to make ASR wear any of those horrendous shirts even fr a day (from today's SBB segment), main kasam khati hoon ki iska anjaam bahut bura hoga Angry Angry 

Suvi...I would love to see him in those shirts - Salmaan from Dulhan Hum Le jaayenge ROFLROFLROFL Sanka devis' s pati will then start dancing on -

"Raat ko aaunga...tujhe le jaunga...
film dikhaunga main...sair karaunga main"
ROFLROFL

Suvi take ur Hate note back - I want to see him in that "garden" shirt ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Priya yaar, sorry for the rant...maaf karde Cry

Ok, one thing I want to mention here- in today's SBS segment with shirtless Hottie Blushing Day Dreaming ...Arree kahan thi main...Haan, they showed that off-camera Barun was adjusting his towel, surrounded by the support staff & crew. For a moment I felt his uneasiness about the whole thing. Not sure or is it just me ?? Confused Confused 

No even I noticed - he was acting as if koi uska rape karne ja raha hai ROFLROFL...but then wat were those guys doin their anyways - hiding him from the women on the sets ROFLROFLROFL

But jo bhi hai - to compete wid the IPL heat - CV's ne acha strategy kiya hai - story and scripts are no way gonna get the crowd during the IPL - so start throwing their nuclear bomb - shirtless Sobti - ROFLROFL

Also think this way - now after the Gopi Vahu drama - ASR is going to get a new wardrobe Day Dreaming

My comments above on some and the highlighted in blue I totally agree...

After the sweet magical Monday, lets see how the week progresses...Btw yesterday the chota Nikhil was too cute and gosh Barun - i guess one scene - and the CVs can have a housefull board outside - "oye sun..." i have seen that scene sm 20 times already - and its the only thing in my mind - and for me that was not Barun - that was Arnav in that scene - Barun is khadoos Wink
Priya, sirf tere liye main apna Hate note vapas leti hoon, but haan sirf ek-do din se jyada nahi...Bhai mere ASR ki koi image shimage hai ki nahi...And that Sallu song u quoted...OMG ROFL ROFL One more funny song of Sallu- Lift teri band hai, kaise main aaon dil razamand hai...Wink Get the hint baby...

Maami ka ek hi dialogue hota hai but rocking hota hai...Payalia just adores her sexy Jeth, always happy & smiling arnd him. Aakash bitwas is anyways MIA...

That 'Oye Sun' was just EPIC, the PH should get a copyright done for it. Yes, it was the naughty Arnav Big smile 

New wardrobe fr ASR, not sure with this PH Confused Yeh chindi aur phukra PH same curtains har jagah use kar raha hai ( did u check Shy's post on this issue)...

I read in an article that the CVs will wait till the IPL to get over to come up with sm dhamaka...So they r using their biggest asset to create a blast in the meanwhile Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalajakhushihoneypriya

Go to top