Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! (Page 3)

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Once upon a time, in a far away land lived a beautiful princess named Priya.

Priya adored reading and writing about love stories, and then one day in her backyard flew in a pair of love birds. From the very first day, she fell in love with those love birds and everyday she would go in her backyard to watch these two birds as they fought and played, sometimes she would see one fly away and the other would sit sadly. Other times she would see them sitting on a branch next to each other peacefully.

Priya was so in love with these love birds that she decided to write about them in her diary every day, she would then share what she wrote with her friends, who would, sigh, gasp or giggle at knowing what had transpired between the two love birds.

Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again.

One day, her friends realized that they all had fallen in love with the love birds, yes because the story of the love birds was beautiful but also because Priya made the love story of the birds more beautiful with the way she presented the story of the love birds, she made her friends fall deeply in love with the birds everyday!

Priya's love for the love birds was known to her friends but never did those love birds ever realize that their love story was a story loved, cherished and dicussed by many. And as days passed, the love birds kept playing and fighting, Priya kept writing and sharing the love and her friends kept enjoying the story of the love birds for many, many years.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

This is for a certain Priya...who makes us fall in love with our love birds daily!!! Hopefully you liked my attempt at expressing to you how much i loved ur crooner...not just yesterday's but the previous ones and for the coming ones too (I am sure!) [well if its not clear, its a fairy tale hehe Wink]

The episode, the crooner, i loved them both...there were times i laughted out loud and times when my eyes filled with tears...this love story is one story that will remain in my heart for a very long time.

There is sooo much to discuss...
My likes:
-Kids
-ASR
Kids + ASR = tooo goood!!!!!
- Mami's dialogue LOL ( i have to mention Mami!!)
- Sundari and Shaitaan's story
-Khushi telling the kids, the story and the line where she says that the Prince and Shaitaan were the same person!
- ASR hearing all this
- Love letters being exchanged!

Things i am not sure abt:
-Anjali finding the letter (i am happy coz i know she will try to bring them close...but then again u never know Confused)

- umm blooper maybe?...nani appeared randomly on Friday when Arnav was looking for Khushi (seems like she was in the house) but then when Arnav comes out from the guest room and she is walking into the house with Mami and Payal...oh and if they all had gone to the Mandir...ummm well there is obviously one person who is a puja addict (of sorts) was missing!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

If i had more time i would go into the whole...filmfare, OH that Smile!, Sarun acting appreciation speech, today was a fairytale song etc...but time constrains Disapprove

Edited by Sadie101 - 10 April 2012 at 2:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDcrazyamisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsubiscshoneypriya

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenny89

seriously u have to tell me how everyday u make such a beautifully written piece!! well again a lovely and fantastic post!
i agree and i said it even my reply such a post shows so much hard work and effort Clap i know its not easy to make vms it takes time to make and such a post also take time to post with write up caps and vm Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-Nandalalahoneypriyabeena14

sidhu285 IF-Rockerz
sidhu285
sidhu285

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

nice post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

ipkknd_vino Groupbie
ipkknd_vino
ipkknd_vino

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Totaly loved it .. The episode and ur post Heart the kids did a fabulous job today so cute and funny...especialy junior barun LOL owesome ep but as u said the missing point is the emotion of arnav when he find his wife after missing her Unhappy
And yes i love ur collection of pictures and photos which u use to enrich ur post   Thumbs Up it takes time to do such post great Clap

Edited by ipkknd_vino - 09 April 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalawin7honeypriya

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I loved the first picture of once upon a time Priya...very well doneClap

Its  a perfect way to open ur crooner for today..

Well, if not by words they conveyed something to each other..with this sundari or Shaitan storyLOL

i was wondering why u wanted the film fare shotLOL now i get it good oneLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bDesai09win7Nandalalajakhushibeena14honeypriya

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis. Tired , reading all the negative post. 

Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalahoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

I loved the first picture of once upon a time Priya...very well doneClap

Its  a perfect way to open ur crooner for today..

Well, if not by words they conveyed something to each other..with this sundari or Shaitan storyLOL

i was wondering why u wanted the film fare shotLOL now i get it good oneLOL
Thanksss...so much swtheart Hug

Edited the post just nw Embarrassed forgot to thank you in the Credits - without ur hard work my post is completely bland...u r a sweetheart Smile

hehehe...shy I was laughing so much seeing that Filmfare shot that I had to get that pic LOLLOL

they did convey...but the thing is how long they remember wat they say - 1 epi ?? ConfusedLOL

Nandalala

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
res 

edited***

well dont have much to say today the epi told us everything
i loved the first picture once upon a time it fully described the spi of today
everything was great but loved it when mami said phaati saree ke personal bacche...ROFL
i thought arnav blushed a bit or is it only me but i surely saw payal smiling
shaddi ko ek mahina nahin hua aur bacche 
i tell you all the serials have this thing...D'oh
ASRs and that kiddo nikhil scenes were awesome...LOL
the first message i read and literally...ROFL

and ASR's handwriting anjali was write looks like kire makore mar gaye hai...ROFL

all in all it was great but i think now for a change anjali will play cupid instead of shyam
lets c what CVs have in store for us
and yes ASR didnt smirk this time he had a full fledged smile which he carried in whole episode bcoz of the kid so we should thank him since he looks adorable when he smiles...Day Dreaming

for this picture only i will give episode 5/5

i was telling i wont say much and see how much i spoke i never learn...D'ohLOL

love 
shrutiTongue

Edited by Shruti_P - 10 April 2012 at 2:41am

soni.b

Go to top