Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! (Page 20)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Heyyy My Priyaa..

I have started working.. I mean my internship has started.. so busy in tht. though I make sure I reach on time @ home & watch IPKNNDWink I eagerly want to tell boss abt my craziness fr the showTongue so tht he leaves me early... bt u knw my Boss is a maniacTongue

Coming to the crooner & epi,

I have all the CDs of fairy tales.. nd love to watch them.. I alwayz have loved them.. since i believe in them..  to make something happen.. u have to believe in it!! CVs connected the Story & Arnav-Khushi's story perfectlyClap Arnav was never a beast... bt a beast is trapped in him.. what he saw, heard tht night.. has made him beast in front of Khushi. we knw tht...! BT he is also a Prince.. a Prince for whom she waited ... A love story is never perfect.. we are the ones to can make it perfect...

Arnav's expressions were Priceless!! Tongue when he was talkin to the kiddoLOL I told in Manoo's post.. He will remember his childhood...Embarrassed

Sanaya did a fantabulous acting as alwayz..her expressions depicted the pain in her eyes.. Brilliant Sanaya Clap

Thnk u fr the post sweetsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by jakhushi

Priya... You set the tone with the Pic of "Once Upon a Time". Clap

I always felt... Fairy tales arent for only important to kids... it just teaches kids to dream and fantasize. They are really for adults, for us to remember that we sometimes need to dream and let ourselves soak in fantasy and believe a happy ending is possible.

And today Khushi & Arnav's real world and their fairytale intermingled way too much for Arnav's liking I guess. But I liked the analogy used by the CVs.

Infact, come to think of it... CVs in their own way remind us that it is afterall a Love story ... whether it is ensuring the protagonists act out epic stories like Heer Ranjha or tell the story of Beauty & the Beast! And what better story to tell than That for Arnav & Khushi. The beast who fights his own demons and the beauty who sees him for what he really is and loves him for the beauty of his soul!

Mami's comment had me going YAYYY for her... I guess the aftermath of missing Khushi was still there and he didnt react with his trademark "Enough!!!" Payal trying to control her smile before Jethji... that was cute.

And did you notice Arnav's reaction when Nani mentions driver will drop the kids home? I guess he too was shocked like me... Where are these so called drivers TongueLOL

Khushi & Arnav's chitti saga reminds me of long forgotten childhood love stories... sending letters through the middle man. (I played middle woman for many cousins... so I know what the poor kid was feeling ... "Bohut busy huin" LOL).

The Oye Sunn... was sooo cute!!!! the 1st glimpse of Chotey's bachpana. Adorable!!!
I had missed the filmfare completely... keen observation Priya.Clap

Hoping The CVs will pick up the Arnav missing Khushi wala piece tomorrow... *fingers & toes crossed*. Really want to see something on those lines... for years now!!! Angry

And maybe its time for Anjie Baby to play cupid.. Nani has done her bit, her husband darling keeps doing his bit every now. And despite many negative feeling about Anjali... I really like her.

So hopeful moi...

CVs I have a long day tomorrow... so please make my evening!!!

Hey Khushi.. really liked what you said here..

@bold pink: I loved loved loved this one!! I so agree with you!! We really need to remember that and believe in everything turning out well in the end, for us to get us through the drag of our lives sometimes!!!

@bold blue: ahh.. yes! How true hun! I dint think of these two epic stories played out one after the other in our show and the point the CVs are making with it!!

@bold black: I noticed that reaction too! And I thought Arnav was taken aback by the non chalance of the act!! But now I am wondering at what you are wondering!! Yes!! Where did the drivers come from?? They always drive themselves!! LOL LOL The only one they showed taking Anjali around for her mandir visits got hospitalized and never came back!! LOL

@bold green: for years?? Shocked LOL LOL yeah.. all fingers and toes crossed!!!

Thanks so much Shweta...

As for the waiting for years!!! Winkaahhh well... the cat is out of the bag I guess.. like the protagonist namesake of the show... I too can be the OTT drama queen when I am not given what I wantTongue...

I got it a little bit today... was hoping for more. but you know.. beggars & allOuch

And my demands dont cease.. now I want SI at Rank 2Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanhoneypriya

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey priya,

net wasn't working so couldn't reply earlier...but seriously gr8 crooner...just loved it

thanks for pmBig smile
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

Once upon a time, in a far away land lived a beautiful princess named Priya.

Priya adored reading and writing about love stories, and then one day in her backyard flew in a pair of love birds. From the very first day, she fell in love with those love birds and everyday she would go in her backyard to watch these two birds as they fought and played, sometimes she would see one fly away and the other would sit sadly. Other times she would see them sitting on a branch next to each other peacefully.

Priya was so in love with these love birds that she decided to write about them in her diary every day, she would then share what she wrote with her friends, who would, sigh, gasp or giggle at knowing what had transpired between the two love birds.

Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again.

One day, her friends realized that they all had fallen in love with the love birds, yes because the story of the love birds was beautiful but also because Priya made the love story of the birds more beautiful with the way she presented the story of the love birds, she made her friends fall deeply in love with the birds everyday!

Priya's love for the love birds was known to her friends but never did those love birds ever realize that their love story was a story loved, cherished and dicussed by many. And as days passed, the love birds kept playing and fighting, Priya kept writing and sharing the love and her friends kept enjoying the story of the love birds for many, many years.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

This is for a certain Priya...who makes us fall in love with our love birds daily!!! Hopefully you liked my attempt at expressing to you how much i loved ur crooner...not just yesterday's but the previous ones and for the coming ones too (I am sure!) [well if its not clear, its a fairy tale hehe Wink]

The episode, the crooner, i loved them both...there were times i laughted out loud and times when my eyes filled with tears...this love story is one story that will remain in my heart for a very long time.

There is sooo much to discuss...
My likes:
-Kids
-ASR
Kids + ASR = tooo goood!!!!!
- Mami's dialogue LOL ( i have to mention Mami!!)
- Sundari and Shaitaan's story
-Khushi telling the kids, the story and the line where she says that the Prince and Shaitaan were the same person!
- ASR hearing all this
- Love letters being exchanged!

Things i am not sure abt:
-Anjali finding the letter (i am happy coz i know she will try to bring them close...but then again u never know Confused)

- umm blooper maybe?...nani appeared randomly on Friday when Arnav was looking for Khushi (seems like she was in the house) but then when Arnav comes out from the guest room and she is walking into the house with Mami and Payal...oh and if they all had gone to the Mandir...ummm well there is obviously one person who is a puja addict (of sorts) was missing!!!! LOL

If i had more time i would go into the whole...filmfare, OH that Smile!, Sarun acting appreciation speech, today was a fairytale song etc...but time constrains Disapprove

Just loved this, Sadie!!!  FANTABULOUS!!!ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101

Go to top