Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! (Page 18)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by amisuv

P.S.  Sadie, why was Payal bahuriya issmiling  so much today ?? Plz tells naaa, Haaiiinnn LOL 

@bold...am so with you...not only that in the beginning arnav moves towards the dining area while following khushi's voice...away from the pool area...so the guest room shld not be anywhere near the pool. but then during story telling the room moved next to the pool...though not sure where...he is looking up and she is looking straight...the raizada house plan is the most confusing one i have ever seen!!! after 10 mths we are all still very clueless!!!LOL

U know what that since the Raizada's r frm Lucknow, they took inspiration frm Lucknow's famous Bhool Bhulaiya to design the house LOL LOL 
yeah...what a Bhool Bhulaiya!!!! rooms appear and disappear magically!!! hopefully the residents of the house manage to find their own bedrooms...in this bhool bhulaiya!!!LOL 

About the house...maybe its like hogwards...staircases move...rooms might even move from  place to place LOLLOLLOLLOL

well if a fairy tale is in play...magic to hona chahiye!!!

oh and abt Payal issmiling...umm Mami's best guess would be, woh bhi apne bachoon ke ane ki planning ker rahi hai LOL
sadie...i love Harry Potter!!!Big smile Hogwarts it is... absolutely true fairy tale mein magic toh hona chahiye!!!LOL btw its more like the room of requirementLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09shwetachauhansmashitup

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Ha Debu!!! How can you say that!!!

Me? Ignoring you??? No hun!!!

Well..I dint see the posts.. I was away..!! Believe me!!

Bashing crooner hun?? Bring it on!!! You know I am with you no matter what you say or do!! So bashing it is tonight!! The theme for us all!! I am already getting into the mood!! Enough of fairytale!! HUH!!

You CVs!!!!

Here we come tonight!!! How can you make Arnav sick!!! Dont you know us already!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09amisuvsoni.bsmashitupbeena14honeypriya

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Alright just to spice things up!!!

Can we please have ASR faint!!!!

It's all abt beauty and the beast right!!! so lets get the beast gooo dizzy and ...

faint

And as loyal dewanis that we are...(follow suit!)

oh and look who approves!

now who dares to go against Arnav's wishes!!!!

---
PS don't throw chappals plz!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i know its a pathetic attempt...i am still learning Embarrassed

Edited by Sadie101 - 10 April 2012 at 6:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashituphoneypriyabeena14

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week Smile

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok Wink x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada Tongue ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

Speechless! ClapClapClap  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....LOL
Anjali - I need to make sure that the GHF is well stocked Wink with worthy exhibits !!!

... and Florence, well this song was written for Khushi and her plight, I was just waiting for the right time Smile I feel like I need to award your music know-how !!! It's so vast LOL ... no that's not an offer related to the GHF Embarrassed !!!

Edited by smashitupsobti - 10 April 2012 at 6:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bbeena14

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week Smile

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok Wink x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada Tongue ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

Speechless! ClapClapClap  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....LOL

@nandalala ---- u r my saviour today yaaa...!!!!! i am in love with this post and tatannn u come up with the post !!!!Big smile
@smashitsobti --- awww ur pics...esp the shadow...!!!!! and the pics ...omg!!!! ClapClap
Embarrassed thanks ... how can a man's shadow be so hot !!!? ... I couldn't miss it out, could I Wink x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.b

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
One of your best cooner...Clap...I really loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

Once upon a time, in a far away land lived a beautiful princess named Priya.

Priya adored reading and writing about love stories, and then one day in her backyard flew in a pair of love birds. From the very first day, she fell in love with those love birds and everyday she would go in her backyard to watch these two birds as they fought and played, sometimes she would see one fly away and the other would sit sadly. Other times she would see them sitting on a branch next to each other peacefully.

Priya was so in love with these love birds that she decided to write about them in her diary every day, she would then share what she wrote with her friends, who would, sigh, gasp or giggle at knowing what had transpired between the two love birds.

Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again.

One day, her friends realized that they all had fallen in love with the love birds, yes because the story of the love birds was beautiful but also because Priya made the love story of the birds more beautiful with the way she presented the story of the love birds, she made her friends fall deeply in love with the birds everyday!

Priya's love for the love birds was known to her friends but never did those love birds ever realize that their love story was a story loved, cherished and dicussed by many. And as days passed, the love birds kept playing and fighting, Priya kept writing and sharing the love and her friends kept enjoying the story of the love birds for many, many years.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

This is for a certain Priya...who makes us fall in love with our love birds daily!!! Hopefully you liked my attempt at expressing to you how much i loved ur crooner...not just yesterday's but the previous ones and for the coming ones too (I am sure!) [well if its not clear, its a fairy tale hehe Wink]

The episode, the crooner, i loved them both...there were times i laughted out loud and times when my eyes filled with tears...this love story is one story that will remain in my heart for a very long time.

There is sooo much to discuss...
My likes:
-Kids
-ASR
Kids + ASR = tooo goood!!!!!
- Mami's dialogue LOL ( i have to mention Mami!!)
- Sundari and Shaitaan's story
-Khushi telling the kids, the story and the line where she says that the Prince and Shaitaan were the same person!
- ASR hearing all this
- Love letters being exchanged!

Things i am not sure abt:
-Anjali finding the letter (i am happy coz i know she will try to bring them close...but then again u never know Confused)

- umm blooper maybe?...nani appeared randomly on Friday when Arnav was looking for Khushi (seems like she was in the house) but then when Arnav comes out from the guest room and she is walking into the house with Mami and Payal...oh and if they all had gone to the Mandir...ummm well there is obviously one person who is a puja addict (of sorts) was missing!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

If i had more time i would go into the whole...filmfare, OH that Smile!, Sarun acting appreciation speech, today was a fairytale song etc...but time constrains Disapprove

I am seriously speechless after reading ur post...I have no idea wat to say for such beautiful words...

All I know is when I started writing at this space...I really didnt know if even one person will like it...I still remember my some earlier posts where not one person used to comment...so I used to feel i must be so pathetic seriously...but today i have sooo many great friends here that I feel terrible that I dont get time to catch up wid everyone and thank individually...

okay i told Ishii earlier i am on an emotional spree today...so if i go on more it will be too much of "cat out of the bag " emotional venting Wink 

But ya Sadie this is one of the best things I have heard  - i hv gone thru sooo much criticism...smtimes hearing kind words from friends make u feel sooo nice Hug

And for all Crooner buddies - Thanks !!!

episode ka to full on discussion ho hi gaya...but ur Maami was just too good yesterday Sadie LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashitup

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

And the crooner is here.. 10 more and a milestone I say!!! 
 Actually when ever I read any fairy tales to my little ones (9 and 4) both react differently and I can see their personality traits in that. The elder one gets affected when the damsel is in distress and younger one is as feisty as they come..Her favs are always the monsters,witches and dragons.. 
  So that's how we relate to the fairly tales I think. we get sucked into it and experience it. We live them. And today Khushi is living it as a real life.. what a story.. I just loved that part when Khushi says I dream of my prince every night and there he is so tender and so caring... And he asks me a question and by the time I assimilate it, I wake up!! Oh Gosh. Both were so good in that scene. Barun and Sanaya. For Arnav that prince was his worst nightmare. Shyam. He couldn't hear it from her mouth. The most dreadful moment had come. He was facing it. And then she goes on and clears the air. She says when I wake up I realize the prince and the beast are the same. Why this split personality I am not able to comprehend!! What a poignant moment.What a relief for Arnav. He was burdened with that weight also.. I really hope CVs take it from here. Not living the thread to die... we need movement in story now and what we have is a magic. 
Thanxxx sweety...Smile
so late for the reply...gosh...haha ya 10 more...we should hv a partyyy over jalebis Party

I know for kids its always so diverse reactions...i personally used to love prince and princesses...Rapunzel,Frog Prince being some super faves...and my granny is a great story teller..she used to make lovely stories for us...even elders loved them Smile

Coming back to epi...it was a beautiful one...wid sm superlative performances...

same here...i also want the CVs to pick from here...and not just leave it again...they have been doing a great job of building up on plot since some episodes...and since they cant do a major turnover before IPL gets over...this gradual closing down on the gaps will set a beautiful mature tone to their relationship !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvshwetachauhan

Go to top