Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! (Page 11)

san2346 Senior Member
san2346
san2346

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
beautiful analysis...nice post...

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week Smile

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok Wink x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada Tongue ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!
kalpana awesome yaar!!! loved the collage...the guy is really good with his expressions!!!Big smile  the recliner one is one of my fave.
@bold...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanDesai09Nandalalahoneypriya

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written crooner Priya.. I loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Priya... You set the tone with the Pic of "Once Upon a Time". Clap

I always felt... Fairy tales arent for only important to kids... it just teaches kids to dream and fantasize. They are really for adults, for us to remember that we sometimes need to dream and let ourselves soak in fantasy and believe a happy ending is possible.

And today Khushi & Arnav's real world and their fairytale intermingled way too much for Arnav's liking I guess. But I liked the analogy used by the CVs.

Infact, come to think of it... CVs in their own way remind us that it is afterall a Love story ... whether it is ensuring the protagonists act out epic stories like Heer Ranjha or tell the story of Beauty & the Beast! And what better story to tell than That for Arnav & Khushi. The beast who fights his own demons and the beauty who sees him for what he really is and loves him for the beauty of his soul!

Mami's comment had me going YAYYY for her... I guess the aftermath of missing Khushi was still there and he didnt react with his trademark "Enough!!!" Payal trying to control her smile before Jethji... that was cute.

And did you notice Arnav's reaction when Nani mentions driver will drop the kids home? I guess he too was shocked like me... Where are these so called drivers TongueLOL

Khushi & Arnav's chitti saga reminds me of long forgotten childhood love stories... sending letters through the middle man. (I played middle woman for many cousins... so I know what the poor kid was feeling ... "Bohut busy huin" LOL).

The Oye Sunn... was sooo cute!!!! the 1st glimpse of Chotey's bachpana. Adorable!!!
I had missed the filmfare completely... keen observation Priya.Clap

Hoping The CVs will pick up the Arnav missing Khushi wala piece tomorrow... *fingers & toes crossed*. Really want to see something on those lines... for years now!!! Angry

And maybe its time for Anjie Baby to play cupid.. Nani has done her bit, her husband darling keeps doing his bit every now. And despite many negative feeling about Anjali... I really like her.

So hopeful moi...

CVs I have a long day tomorrow... so please make my evening!!!

Khushi, really missed you, yaar...The bits in red are pure Khushi!!!LOL Your 1st para is fabulous!  Loved how you summarized the importance of fairytales for children!  Yep, reality and dreams intermingled today...and I think in the end, Arnav wanted to become part of the fantasy..& yes, that was a reminder we are indeed watching a "love story".Smile  I think the drivers are like the pool...they appear & disappear as needed!LOL  The magical mystery continues!

I agree...I don't mind my namesake either...She just puts on this facade that sometimes irks me, but I can't be upset at her for too long!Big smile  Have a great day, hun...Hope your evening is ttly made!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashituphoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Res
Priya, I loved you title and Once upon a time...and all your quotes.
A lot is written about the episode not much for me to write saying the same thing is redundant.
I dedicate this reply to you only. WOW WOW WOW how do you write so poetically everyday Hats off to you , girl do you even have any idea how talented you are.I mean right after watching the show you put out the crooner in an hour or two amazing, I have my mouth open every time I read your crooners..The dedication, passion ,enthusiasm you have just WOWClap

I am not kidding, I want you to keep copies of all your crooners. I would really like the moderators to act on this PLEASE PLEASE try to send Priya's crooners to the IPKKND team specially all the creative heads.

Priya portfolio ready rakho please I have been telling you this for awhile now. I am praying you will act on this please.  Priya thank you for making the forum so positive ,spicy, energetic. Love you sweet heart. Can't wait for your crooner tomorrow( your today)

I completely and totally agree, Beena Di!!!  Well said!  Priya has a gift and I want the world to see it!Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashituppc_pals

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Hey priya!!!!!

an absolutely beautiful crooner as beautiful as the fairy tale we saw today!!!! what a perfect beginning to the Crooner!!! btw as usual awesome quotes & pics... and so apt...StarClapClap

honestly priya how beautifully you express all the said and unsaid emotions!!!Heart kash main bhi likh sakti!!!

enjoyed the epi...finally arnav hears khushi's voice after almost 2 days...follows her voice to the guest room and finds her there with kids...resulting in another what the moment for arnav...priya ur so right even i felt it...he has been missing her badly for last 2 days and when he finally sees her...what does he do...just walks away!!!Confused

loved mannu mami today...her dialogues rocked..."jab tak apne personal bacche na ho jaye" LOLand oh yes he definitely has no probs with it...shaadi...phir bacche its normal...looks like he has again forgotten the 6 months clause...btw payalji you seemed to be enjoying ur saasuma's sense of humour!!!!

loved nani and arnav's scene...arnav's reaction to nani explaining what khushi has been doing was superb...nani was fantastic...encouraging and supportive of khushi's endeavours to be independentThumbs Up...nani reminding arnav of his childhood was cute!Big smile

priya one of my fav fairy tale and have always loved the beast!!!!! btw fantastic take on the story telling...specially khushi's feelings for arnav...who is the shaitan and also the rajkumar she dreams of and of arrnav's realisation!!! arnav has been listening to the story and has realised that he is the shaitan...and then she says that she dreams of a prince who cares for her...here arnav looks away as he thinks she is speaking of shyam...only to be suprised the next minute when she says the shaitan and the rajkumar are the same person!!! now only if our arnav can remember this bit that abt the prince and the beast being the same person...he can deduce that she dreams abt him and not the creep shyam...usko buddhi do bhagwan...LOL actually liked the literal translation of The Beauty and The Beast...sundari aur shaitan!!!

@red & bold: Soni, I've always loved the Beast, too...He just resonates with me.  He doesn't know how to love, yet he loves Beauty almost unconditionally; I say almost because he never wants her to leave him...so in a sense, she is controlled by him.  But his heart is pure & good, even though she doesn't see it in the beginning.  She hurts him when she leaves, saying she will come back...In a sense, she betrays him.  But we know Beauty also has a very clear heart, and that is why she comes back to him (the mirror which is really a synonym for the heart shows her this,,,)  They are in reality mirror images of each other!

I do think Arnav knows that Khushi refers to him as the RajKumar...But, it is very possible that the CVs may bring in the Shyam aka Gaston reference tomorrow!!!

chillar party were fantastic...specially nikhil...he was so cute...loved his scene with arnav!!! usse bhi pata chal gaya ki shaitan deals karne mein expert hai...Wink

new form of communication...passing chits...reminded me of school days!!!LOL

Me too!!!

btw priya i think the shaitan prefers sundari...,,loved his expression when he hears it the first time!!!

Hahaha...good catch!  In fact he did call her "sundar" during Holi!LOL

anjali intercepting the note...chotey aur khushiji ki sulah karwane ke liye kuch toh karna padega look!!!!! btw loved anjali's expression when nikhil showed her the shaitan!!!!Big smile

Loved that, too!!!

sanaya and barun were fantastic!!!!Clap

oh loved your holi reminder...he is a liar no doubt...the biggest lie he keeps repeating is "i hate you."Big smile

priya no theme for this week!!!

Soni, you are an awesome writer!!!  Such a sweet and honest post!  My comments are in red!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitup

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by passionalive

res

Hi, I'm Anjali... Smile  Thank you for this post!Thumbs Up

@black and bold:  What you echo is precisely what each one of us has also seen...and what Khushi has also seen.  She is a realist just like us...She knows Shyam's truth.  Anjali only sees the Prince, Khushi has seen the Beast!Smile  Likewise, ASR has also seen the same truth!  So what they showed today resonates in reality as well!Smile  And I couldn't agree more about your question about keeping our loved one's happy!  It is life's biggest irony!  

@red & bold: beautifully said!!!

I really appreciate you sharing your personal experiences with us!  

Thanks Anjali..Smile

I was really feeling low on learning some nasty truths and amazed on those female strength who are fighting for themselves...Thankfully CVs showed it last night ...I was relieved thinking that this is how I have been taught to accept the realities of life...Big smile If I cant help them in their situation, atleast I can lend a shoulder to cry on...Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
wonderful analysis... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Go to top