Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! (Page 10)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Res...

Edited~

"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairytales and I like them best of all."

~Audrey Hepburn

'The Tale of  Mirrored Reflections'

PRIYA, WHAT A CROONER, BABE!!!!ClapClap  Absolutely OUTSTANDING! Loved every quote in it (particularly the Chesterton & Grace Kelly ones!), every part of it so reflective of what we saw today...and what it means for the fabulous tale that is this show!  As you correctly pointed out, what was could easily have been an sophmoric effort in making a connection to a classic far surpassed all our expectations...I had a smile on my face throughout...my fairytales never had such magical visuals before!  And yes, as soon as I heard tuitions, I thought of your OS!  Your brilliant mind thought of the perfect scenario to bring our Belle & Beast together!Clap

Its ALL PERSONAL: A litter of children, the wrath boils!  *Doesn't she know I dislike children!?* Seeks answers!!! Quick overview from Manu on the latest happenings...something about "Personal Bacche vs. Doosron ke Baache"...as you indicated, no hint of cringing!  Personal toh akhir PERSONAL hota hai!  Naani reminds him about his own childhood..what we will soon see!Big smile  He learns she hasn't listened to him...still has the dabba business "on the side"...

Cut to damage control..."Press mein koi bhi story exaggerate karke prove kar rahein hain ki hum bahut bade MONSTERS hain..."LOL...& then "SHAITAAN, SHAITAAN"...The Tale begins...

(Quick aside: The new HP has no clue of Khushi's "new business"!  LOL!  A houseful of children & he has no idea where Khushi is!!!!??)Confused

Through the Looking Glass: He can't look away from those eyes because her hurt is very visible...Her heart is in those eyes!  Yet, she says nothing to him...The kids hold their own...little proxies for the Sundari's pain...make him look away just like in the classic tale!  "Shaitaan aur RajKumar ek hi aadmi the"...Loved how you described this part--the duality so evident...and yet, she can't hate him!  He now knows that whats in her heart!  In the story the Shaitaan questions her, here she questions him...yet..."Kuch Samaj hi Nahi Paaye Woh!"  She states her confusion without mincing words...And she is speaking for both of them!  But reminds the children of what matters: "Sundari bahut acchi ladki thi"...her heart is pure and no one can take that away from her!  Sanaya was just BREATHTAKING today!  In every part, in every way!

The Tike vs. The Tycoon:  Absolutely ADORED this scene!  Made my day!  The kid w/gumption!  Mini ASR in the making!!  Loved the wheeling/dealing!  And ASR's bargaining at the end...Oye!Sun!Tere se kaam chala loon?...had me on the floor! And the smile, the smirk, looking up at the heavens!  He becomes one of them!!! Barun was FANTABULOUS in this scene!  Big round of applause...Clap

Written Musings, Part 1:  A letter sent & a letter received...Their first declarations of...REALITY vs. DREAMS!  Again, the mirror speaks...What are you teaching the kids?  Shaitaan tells Sundari..."Yeh zindagi hain...Koi pariyon ki kahani nahi"...Yes, the first thing that came to mind when she read that was the dressing room scene!  Oh, ASR if only you knew how in tune she is with her reality!  I chuckled at that one...She poignantly reminds him: how can I live in a dream if I'm married to you...if I love you?  Again, they are on the same page...yet...the mirror only shows one side of their being!  Liar, liar pants on fire momentROFL: "Sundari...aur tum?  Ghar mein itni saare sheeshein hain...dekh loh"!ROFLROFL  Yes, we need Di's Holi vid, STAT!!!  And her retort was just as brilliant...T&J all the way!!!

The Interceptor & Written Musings, Part 2:  Anjali's getting the hold of the letter before ASR reads her words is very interesting...now its in writing...there is a disconnect between what is being shown & what is in their hearts!  Written words never lie...she now has hard proof!  Loved how the CVs depicted this!

What the Mirror Tells Us:  As with the classic tale, someday Beauty will leave because she cannot live with the Beast!  Yet the mirror will tell her, her Beast is dying...She will return...Her tears and her strength will be his elixir...his antidote to the poisons of his past!  Resurrection will happen!  Its in writing now!Smile

As you can tell, I fell in love with this show all over again!  This epi spoke to the perennial romantic in me!  I watched Beauty & the Beast on Broadway several years ago & it is a favorite!  Just wish that the IPK rendition would have made a reference to Khushi's Gaston (Shyam)...that would been icing on the cake!!!  

SaRun were MAGNIFICENT, yaar!  Their expressions, PERFECTION!  Those kids, especially Nikhil, were SPECTACULAR!  Chillar party to the hilt!LOL  The dialogues were outstanding, too!  I agree with you on Arnav's lack of emotion on actually seeing Khushi home...but honestly, I think seeing the children there put a damper on his inner smiles!  I was also left to wonder what happens to file & dhagaa gate now?Confused  I have an allergy to loose ends!LOL  The epi did add another layer to the story...but I am hoping the kids/and Akash's "khaas" 9 yr old girlfriend bring the truth out abt Shyam!  Fingers crossed!

Anyway, a perfect way to start my day!  WIll add more later as I couldn't watch the VM at the end... Won't be around much tomorrow!  Thanks again, hun!  So PSYCHED to have the Queen back!!!PartyPartyHug

ETA~

Crooner buddies, check out the lyrics for this signature song from Disney's Beauty & the Beast:

Tale As Old As Time

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends 
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly 

Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Bitter sweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun 
Rising in the East 
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast 

Perfect for ArHi, right!?

And, oh, Priya...Taylor Swift!  Encapsulates today beautifully!!!  LOVE HER!!!

Anjali...as usual fantastic...loved every bit of ur tale!!!!
@ bold awesome!!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansmashitupNandalala

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Anjali,

As usual loved your additons. And the Taylor Swift song - perfect for the scenario indeed.

But Hang ON!!! what is the Tution OS by Priya - I have no clue about? Please do share.

And I have a very important question which is probably plaguing a lot people here... if any one can help, I would be very grateful - Yeh Pool Side kahan hai bhai???!!!!!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused.

Khushi at work...multi-tasking...so will be back wid a proper reply to the comment later...

but for starters Anjali's additions are way better than the Crooner - everytime LOL

And for the OS - I did a Feeble attempt once on seeing how she'll take care of her needs - it became an SS...and I forgot abt it - ystrday at the episode was suddenly reminded of it !!!

If u wanna take a look and see... its not that bad Embarrassed

And Pool side mystery is eternal...but I have solved it somewhat...will share few thoughts on tht later...gotta run now...will be bck after couple of hrs !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 09 April 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalalajakhushi

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
lovely crooner honey
loved every bit of crooner and episode too
when they came face to face,khushi's expressions were to die for

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvishii

Yayyy Finally M back to my home... LOL LOL Gosh feels so nice... 

Yippeee!!!! Welcome back!!!Party

I will watch the episode and come back.. Embarrassed

Edited:

Okay me back again after watching the episode several times.. LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL 

Priya dii, what an amazing analysis of today's episode? This is the reason why I can't sleep without reading Crooner and Crooner wasis reviews of the episode.. I would always find something positive. And that's what I like. You sometime need a ray of hope to keep going forward and I definitely needed one today.. 

Loved all the quotes dii. You would always find perfect quotes. I loved the last quote.

"If I am honest I have to tell you I still read fairutales and I like them best of all" - Audrey Hepburn.

Did Priya use this quote, too? How did I miss it!?  My BAD!D'oh  

So true. We all wana believe in Fairy tale "happily ever after" ending, though not everyone gets that...But reading those tales, do give us an energy to go on with a goal of finding a Happily ever After ending in our life. 

Anyway coming back to episode:

Actually I am confused here. I did not understand everything they tried to show. I hope you guys can help me understand those things.

I love this show and no matter what they decide to show us, I will always love it. And therefore lately, I have decided to see each episode as one separate part, not related to any other things. 

If I see the episode in that light, it was one of the best episodes. What I love the most about today's episode is that they conveyed everything through their expressions and reactions. No dialogue needed. This is the reason ARHI are the best couple. They do not need dialogue to convey the message. 

I loved mami's dialogue.. And Barun's expression in that scene were priceless.. 

And Sr. and Jr. ASR Priya dii, that was the best way to describe the scene.

Indeed!  Perfect description and they are perfect together!!!

Loved the scene between Kido and ASR.. And according to Mishti's spoiler, we might get to see more of Arnav's this side.. Oh how I am waiting for tomorrow's episode to see that priceless expression on Barun' face.

Khushi was great with the way she was telling the story of Beauty and the Beast and then how in the middle she realised she is actually telling her life's story.

Overall fab episode in the start of the week, and I loved it.

But but but, here comes my confusion (Please guys help me understand this )

I did not see Friday's episode so today when I came back, I first watched Friday's episode and then today's episode. I did not find continuity. I mean someone watching back to back episode of IPK, would surely think, what is going on here? Friday was all about Arnav realising Khushi's presence in his life. How at every moment he is used to of finding Khushi around him, what happened to him when he did not see her for two days and also about Khushi's pain at Arnav's hurtful words. Where was that intensity in today's episode? And I agree with you where was Arnav's reaction? reaction of a guy who was missing the love of his life and was going through the anxiety of not finding her? That whole thing did to me. 

Priya also thought the intensity lacked.  But honestly, I think ASR only saw the children when he first saw her!  Her voice beckoned, but then it was the children who stopped him.  He went into his angry man questioning mode when he went inside the room after the Shaitaan comment...but her eyes stopped him...

I am glad that our show is not about rona dhona and all, but if you ask me I loved last Wednesday and Thursday's episode the most. There was the intensity we were all waiting to see. Last week proved that even without much rona dhona and OTT acting, intensity can be built and shown. Now they are again going back to lighter part. 

I loved last Thursday's epi the best...The lightness & freshness in Friday's epi was needed to get away from the intensity!  I think they are building on the trust factor here slowly. Each montage shown moving forward will be a reminder to each of them about what has been said...And what I love is that the reminders only get more intense without becoming OTT!

Teme guys how are they gonna show Arnav repent his mistake if there is no intensity? I am so looking forward to that track. But somehow I don't find it coming the way they have been telling us from long time. 

I think they will show some form of repentance.  Once he finds out, the script has to be handled with finesse!  Both have to come clean and realize their intent was the same in the end.  I do have some hope from the CVs, given what we saw over the last few epis!Smile
Sorry Priya dii for ranting here, but I had to say this. So said it here.

But I would still say I loved today's episode. Just that I had these doubt in my mind.. 

And on second note, who cares about future track as long as we keep getting such wonderful episodes.
LOLLOLLOL

See I have completely lost it today. This is what m going through since I have seen the episode.. Someone please help before I go crazy..

We are all in the same boat, sweetums!!

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK, ISHII...My comments in purple!!!Big smile

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashituphoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by jakhushi

Anjali,

As usual loved your additons. And the Taylor Swift song - perfect for the scenario indeed.

But Hang ON!!! what is the Tution OS by Priya - I have no clue about? Please do share.

And I have a very important question which is probably plaguing a lot people here... if any one can help, I would be very grateful - Yeh Pool Side kahan hai bhai???!!!!!!!Confused.

Khushi at work...multi-tasking...so will be back wid a proper reply to the comment later...

but for starters Anjali's additions are way better than the Crooner - everytime LOL

And for the OS - I did a Feeble attempt once on seeing how she'll take care of her needs - it became an SS...and I forgot abt it - ystrday at the episode was suddenly reminded of it !!!

If u wanna take a look and see... its not that bad Embarrassed

And Pool side mystery is eternal...but I have solved it somewhat...will share few thoughts on tht later...gotta run now...will be bck after couple of hrs !!!

Khushi, SJ once said its a 'traveling pool'ROFL...I completely agree!ROFLROFL  And I did love Priya's OS!  I even commented in one of the Crooners leading up to Holi that it should be incorporated (when Khushi borrowed the 300 bucks from him!)

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashituphoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

And the crooner is here.. 10 more and a milestone I say!!! 
 Actually when ever I read any fairy tales to my little ones (9 and 4) both react differently and I can see their personality traits in that. The elder one gets affected when the damsel is in distress and younger one is as feisty as they come..Her favs are always the monsters,witches and dragons.. 
  So that's how we relate to the fairly tales I think. we get sucked into it and experience it. We live them. And today Khushi is living it as a real life.. what a story.. I just loved that part when Khushi says I dream of my prince every night and there he is so tender and so caring... And he asks me a question and by the time I assimilate it, I wake up!! Oh Gosh. Both were so good in that scene. Barun and Sanaya. For Arnav that prince was his worst nightmare. Shyam. He couldn't hear it from her mouth. The most dreadful moment had come. He was facing it. And then she goes on and clears the air. She says when I wake up I realize the prince and the beast are the same. Why this split personality I am not able to comprehend!! What a poignant moment.What a relief for Arnav. He was burdened with that weight also.. I really hope CVs take it from here. Not living the thread to die... we need movement in story now and what we have is a magic. 

Completely agree with your last sentiment...it is pure magic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this lovely Crooner with all the amazing pics & quotes. How beautifully u hv woven ur analysis arnd the epic Beauty & the Beast tale Clap Clap Congrats on ur OS making a way into the show Big smile 

And u hv rightly mentioned the fact abt escapism. These love stories take us into a dreamworld, away frm the harsh realties of life & we wish fr similar feelings in real life. Hence the crave fr happy endings.

Coming to the episode, I was so relieved that it didnt go the comedy way. Thanks CVs Thumbs Up  Khushi was true to her character, loving the company of kids & happy in her make-believe world. But reality creeps in, in the form of her Pati & that is where the real state of affairs in her life make way into the B&B tale.
But yes the purpose was very clear at the outset, to stay away from her Pati, grant his wish of not making his life hell & saving herself frm breakdown. Sanaya was very good thru out.

While indulging in his Fav pastime, Arnav overhears the B&B version of Khushi. For a moment he doubts that the prince she may be talking abt would be Shyam but then Khushi herself clears that. He realises that she was talking abt him all the while. The FBs very apt...The conflict inside very well reflected on his face & then he turns his back to all this pain & anguish. As always...

Priya, very well highlighted by u thru the lovely pics Smile 

Luved Barun's scenes with the kids. Hats Off Barun Clap Clap The smiles & smirks at their cute dialogues, the raised eyebrows ( Kalpana, did u notice Wink ) I am sure Barun would hv enjoyed enacting this scene with the kids Big smile 
 'Oye Sun'...Hayee main mar gayee Wink

Priya, u r bang on abt the continuity issue with regards to Arnav's expressions. Also, another glitch- when Arnav was listening to Khushi's story, he was constantly staring upwards, but the guestroom was supposedly on the ground floor Confused  Also, why were the kids reading preschool books? CVs, I think we should stop wasting our precious time in counting ur bloopers. Tum sudhroge thodi LOL 

Arree Priya, Arnav bitwa Filmfare padke hi toh acting aur dance ke gun seekhe hain...Heer Ranjha act aur Teri-Meri dance Wink 

P.S.  Sadie, why was Payal bahuriya issmiling  so much today ?? Plz tells naaa, Haaiiinnn LOL 

Hate note to CVs: If u plan to make ASR wear any of those horrendous shirts even fr a day (from today's SBB segment), main kasam khati hoon ki iska anjaam bahut bura hoga Angry Angry 

Priya yaar, sorry for the rant...maaf karde Cry

Ok, one thing I want to mention here- in today's SBS segment with shirtless Hottie Blushing Day Dreaming ...Arree kahan thi main...Haan, they showed that off-camera Barun was adjusting his towel, surrounded by the support staff & crew. For a moment I felt his uneasiness about the whole thing. Not sure or is it just me ?? Confused Confused 

@bold...am so with you...not only that in the beginning arnav moves towards the dining area while following khushi's voice...away from the pool area...so the guest room shld not be anywhere near the pool. but then during story telling the room moved next to the pool...though not sure where...he is looking up and she is looking straight...the raizada house plan is the most confusing one i have ever seen!!! after 10 mths we are all still very clueless!!!LOL

Desai09shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

res

Edit:

Finally I am back..i seriously need sleep but I was just waiting for your crooner...hectic Mumbai trip and some nice matches.Big smile.Cry

Lovely Crooner Gurl!!! Loved the first pic..so iconic..Clap

Knew that everyone would have been immediately travelled to that 'Beauty" and 'Beast" story..Its an irony that today we were discussing in my office about relationships and how things are changing in marital life these days...a colleague was freaking out about getting married and we had to make her understand about the beauty of it (though I am very bad at that LOL)..I had learned about a dozen real life nasty experiences in this weekend (Courtesy friends and family members who are facing it)..I was quite stressed out on finding the real truth behind relationships and got so emotional about one of my close person experiences...felt that there are some real beasts in this world but they are really not a "PRINCE" too ...I know that this is nothing new but when I put myself on their places, I felt choked and suffocatedCry...How easy it is to keep our bosses and colleagues
happy !! But why cant we keep our loved ones happy ??? Shocked

I just dont understand this...Seriously I was trying hard not to get emotional about everyone's grief...Embarrassed

But todays episode really put a smile on my face..Just dont feel like analysing it...I felt this is what we all believed since childhood...To love someone who would love you back...the belief that there would always be a "Happily Ever-after" in my personal story which is my life, which is everyone's life...But life is cruel...Sometimes it takes the best from our treasured dreams..and we remain empty-handed...the way we had came to this world.

hats off to CVs for interweaving this story with ARHI story..Clap
I was just lost in the same dream world...and forgot all the cruelties of life..
this is what we called Entertainment, which made me forget pains of others...even it was for small time..but I believe ki "kal fir ek nayee subah hogi" ..

this song could only clicked to me..though i don't like it much...Embarrassed

O mere sapanon ke saudaagar, muze aisi jagah le jaao
main chaahti hoon, mere humasafar mujhe pariyon ki duniyaa dikhaao
pyaar hi pyaar ho jis jagah, muze aisa jahaan dikhaao.

Ye pariyon ki basti, sitaaron kaa majamaa
yahaan goonjtaa hai, mohabbat kaa nagmaa
yahaan pyaar ke hain diwaane sabhi, chaahat hi sabakuchh yahaan.

Pariyon kee duniyaan ke mehmaan ho, chalo tum ko sair karaayein
kahaan hai wo sapanon kaa saudaagar, chalo hum use dhoondh laaye.

O mere sapanon ke saudaagar, muze aisi jagah le jaao.

Hi, I'm Anjali... Smile  Thank you for this post!Thumbs Up

@black and bold:  What you echo is precisely what each one of us has also seen...and what Khushi has also seen.  She is a realist just like us...She knows Shyam's truth.  Anjali only sees the Prince, Khushi has seen the Beast!Smile  Likewise, ASR has also seen the same truth!  So what they showed today resonates in reality as well!Smile  And I couldn't agree more about your question about keeping our loved one's happy!  It is life's biggest irony!  

@red & bold: beautifully said!!!

I really appreciate you sharing your personal experiences with us!  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashituppc_palshoneypriya

Go to top