Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! - Page 13

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
How is the weather today sis

Are you ignoring me

U didnt say anything about the Bashing crooner...

just got bck home from work...will hv lunch and get back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Debu.. Yaay!!! 40th crooner!! πŸ₯³I was busy preparing a speech in its honor but then I thought I would save it for the 50th one!! Par party toh banta hi hai behna..!! Chillar party bhi chalega!! 40 crooners long and then some more is our sharing too..!! πŸ€—

Debu.. You remember we had discussed a while ago about our epic show being a fairytale for us.. we said its a combination of many.. Today was a fairytale..! Indeed! This episode so reminded me of that.. and then I knew what I was going to get in the crooner.. And am I delighted!! πŸ˜ƒ Each word an echo of my thoughts..! Now let me repeat this after you and Anjali.. coz today, our posts would be incomplete without this..
'If I am honest.. I have to tell you.. I still read fairytales and I like them best of all.." - the goddess!

Now.. you have used some other beautiful quotes there.. Love them!! Debu.. how I wish they had shown a better reaction on Arnav and Khushi seeing each other after two long days..! When she screamed there was a glimpse of it but no.. we are not satisfied Mr Director!!!

The beauty and the Shaitan! WOW! What a story they make together..
"When the one man loves the one woman and the one woman loves the one man, the very angels desert heaven and come and sit in the house and sing for joy."
These kids are just that.. little angels they are indeed!! They brought out another Arnav for us, and they showed us Khushi's love and agony today.. OH! I just loved loved loved the little boy especially when he says Harpreet wale deal ka kya hua? Oh dear! how cute!! I really wish they keep coming for tuitions!!

Some reactions:

-Maami I love you!!(Sadie, time to rejoice again!) .. jab tak apne bachchhe na ho jaye..!! WOW!! loved Arnav's unperturbed reaction and Payal's coy smiles there!!

-Every evening 7-9.. isnt it too late for the kids? Or does that mean they will be there each evening when Arnav arrives home! I hope so, at least for a while! Or maybe, it was just for us.. after this ahem gopi story, I think they are all promoting each other!! A fight for TRP against IPL!!!

-Arnav's 'Wo abhi bhi tiffin..'!! What!! You actually have a problem with her working!! Chauvinism is so not done ASR!!! 🀒 Nani was right.. aap kahe chidhat hain!! But how was bachpan related to all that! ASR did something similar?? πŸ˜•

-Koi exaggerate karne ki koshish kar raha hai ki hum bahot bade monsters hain!! πŸ˜† How ironic!!! And then the expression at Sundari?? Loved that!! But really ASR? Anjali's video clippings is the right reminder.. sachchi Debu!

--Now I am really bad at symbolism! But the bada laal gulab in Khushi's narration was ASR's heart and his love, wasnt it?

-ASR.. you were listening to her story all the time??? Ahaan.. That is why you went to your paudha to do some gardening.. Hai na?
πŸ˜†

-When Khushi talked about the Raajkumar.. Did he think about Shyam at first? Coz I thought he would!! And if he dint, then there can be no misunderstanding..!

-Khushi said 'shaitaan and Raajkumar dono ek hi the..'!! Ah.. Arnav's reaction!!! 😍 To die for!! I was so so glad! Another indirect confession wrapped in a narration this time!! You CV's!! Cowards you are!! 😑

-Khushi's story touched our hearts. The Raajkumar of her life dint ask for her hand in marriage.. so the Raajkumar in dreams too did not!! Only the Shaitan forced his wishes on her, and the real one she got married to!! 😭

-Sukh dena.. and Arnav thought of Ranjha! So he knows that Khushi knew he was not acting and she found happiness in it? And dukh dena.. another flashback.. which means he admits he hurts her, makes her sad, rather than punishing her for her sins?

-Was the mighty ASR really indulging in the letter-letter game! Oh wait a minute! He started it!!

-Now Anji.. why did you read that letter?? πŸ˜‘ Especially after you were told that it was between your bhai and bhabhi! One inquisitive sister and sister in law she is!! πŸ˜†
Anyways.. Anji finally decides to use her brain!! For the love of god Anji, do something good with it this time!! We are so looking forward to your letter now!!
BTW, loved her saree and the her reaction at shaitaan!! One fine actress she is!!
😳

The moral of the story: 'True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.'

Ahh.. My sighing doesnt seem to end when it comes to this show..! Debu.. escapism also we have discussed before.. this show means a lot to each one of us in different ways.. and now some more coz we found such beautiful friendships here too!! Thank you.. IPKKND, for being our living fairytale..! Mwaaah to all!!!

shweta...awesome as usual!!!! πŸ€—
@bold...love it!!! loved the moral of the story...πŸ˜ƒ
"One inquisitive sister and sister in law she is!!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so true...aadat se majboor hai...bechari kya kare!!!!
btw shweta indirect confessions se kaam chala le...hopefully we get to see a proper confession after the show completes one year!!! me being hopeful!!!!πŸ˜†
honeypriya thumbnail
Hello soni

Dont get inspired by ppl around and start hating me πŸ˜‰ will be back wid reply soon...

ei baari phirlam office thike

honeypriya thumbnail
A certain girl in Crooner is ignoring my posts and making faces at me

honeypriya thumbnail
Buddies the Video to the beautiful song...yesss u all right...I am unable to get over the Fairy tale

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGSqt2fD4Xo[/YOUTUBE]
IronyDied thumbnail
lovely crooner Priya Di!! 😳 was lost in your post just the way i was lost in Khushi's fairy tell! 😍 beauty and the beast in my favourite fairy tell.. i used to and still believe that one day it will come true! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† oh ya the baby inside me is still alive 😳

starting from the children! gosh that Nikhil is little Arnav!! he will make a good business man i tell you🀣.. loved that child.. he was adorable.. and the new entry is also a child .. Nisar Parvez is using his old but never failed formula.. bringing a child in frame as a cupid has always worked amazingly!! 😊

Mami ji.. *bows to you* 🀣 and ya Mr Raizada didnt look offended.. in fact it was like.. "oh really then i think i should start taking steps for that" 😳🀣 ArHi's baby😍 gives a tickling senssation in my tummy just by thinking that! he will make a adorable dad😳

gosh did you feel like shouting hearing Khushi's story?πŸ˜† i did!! i felt like banging my head on the wall!! Arnav is being really a blind and now deaf too.. he heard that right? "Rajkumar aur Shaitan ek hi hain".. gosh how.. how can you still not see that yor wife loves you only.. not your creep Jija! she is same girl who has once told Payal.. "pehle tumhari shadi hogi.. phir humare liye rishta ayega aur humari shadi hogi aur hum apne sasural se roz tumhe phone karenge!" she wanted a simple life but she got the most complex one! and despite of everything she still loves Shaitan unconditionally ❀️

that chitti convo reminded me of my school time! i dont if you have done that too but when we used to fight that time when a third party used to come to pacify both of us  we used to pass chttis like this despite of sitting side by side!! πŸ€ͺ🀣 it was good that Arnav started it πŸ˜† he just cant bear her silence!! he have to fight shout with her! he wants her time and attention no matter what! πŸ˜†

i love the episode.. ❀️❀️ and what is this yaar.. why this pre-cap nahi dene wali parampara!! ..oh ya i am very excited to see ASR ka bachpan!!.. history says Mr Raizda used to be a naughty child!! 🀣 cant wait to watch it! πŸ˜›
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

Hello soni

Dont get inspired by ppl around and start hating me πŸ˜‰ will be back wid reply soon...

ei baari phirlam office thike

priya!!! can't hate u girl!!!!  πŸ€—
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Soni.. πŸ€— Now, now.. I am a little upset!! Read the next line and know why!!
@bold blue: What is this?? 😑 😑 Everytime you say it!! When you write so well!! Such a comprehensive, coherent stream of thoughts and words!!! Amake ekdom bhalo lage na!!

@bold pink: 😭 😭 Do the directors forget what they were showing last week?? where is the continuity? I so wanted that scene played out well and to the fullest I tell you!! ANd he walked away!! I was like 😲 😲!! Bas? 😲

@bold green: my thoughts exactly!! Our nani rocks!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@bold maroon: Seriously!! If after this also, he doubts Khushi's love for him, then it will be too much!! I will seriously start questioning his reasoning power and intelligence!! The CVs have to keep this in mind if they have shown it!! Otherwise another dent in his character portrayal!! 🀒

@bold orange: oh yeah.. in any avataar she is in!! The angry young one loves his sundari!! 😍

Okhay.. I say these lines myself and then I am  in my dreamland!! 😍 😍 Who will take care of the work on my desk, god knows!! But I am going to be dreaming for some 15 min now!! At least!! Yeah.. time management baby!! πŸ˜†

shweta don't be angry yaar...aar likhbo na!!! now happy??? smile please!!!😊
well continuity has been a problem but not acceptable in crucial scenes like this...as the whole of fri epi was based on him missing her...and top it with the nani blooper...plus why was arnav walking up and down the stairs...chupchap apne kamre mein baith ke kaam nahin kar sakta tha???Confused
@purple...absolutely with u... ab toh uske brains usse wapas de do!!! 
btw he intially says didi but later sticks to sundari!!!πŸ˜† 
time management is so necessary...all i am going to say is Enjoy!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

Buddies the Video to the beautiful song...yesss u all right...I am unable to get over the Fairy tale

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGSqt2fD4Xo[/YOUTUBE]

its a cute song nooo...@@@πŸ˜ƒ 

i dozed off came bac here...and yeah sbs...no priya he jus fell sick...don compare with kal ho na hooo...u kno how much of a srk fan i am ..that movie was too much for me...!!!! seein him die...!!! ufff πŸ˜­

patha hai..melodramatic ho rahi hoon main..par kya karoon...πŸ˜†

so episode ke liya wait karenge...!!!!😊

soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sadie101

About the house...maybe its like hogwards...staircases move...rooms might even move from  place to place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well if a fairy tale is in play...magic to hona chahiye!!!

oh and abt Payal issmiling...umm Mami's best guess would be, woh bhi apne bachoon ke ane ki planning ker rahi hai πŸ˜†

sadie...i love Harry Potter!!!πŸ˜ƒ Hogwarts it is... absolutely true fairy tale mein magic toh hona chahiye!!!πŸ˜† btw its more like the room of requirementπŸ˜†